Sunday, July 31, 2016

DENNY'S FRANCHISE-OWNED CHAIN RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER KAMI EMPLOYED IN WILLIAMSON COUNTY, TEXAS, IN MAY 2013 KINDLY ACCEPTS ADDITIONAL INFRARED MOTION-SENSITIVE PHOTOGRAPHIC CRIME EVIDENCE FROM AN ADULT MALE WAITER OF HERS THAT HE IS BEING ANALLY-RAPED AND VICTIMIZED BY PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES ON A DAILY AND YEAR-ROUND BASIS IN TRAVIS COUNTY, TEXAS, DURING HIS OFF-DUTY HOURS


5-6-13 follow-up with more criminal-law evidence for you

(From:) John McMillan (at e-mail address of: "mcmillanj@att.net")

To Kamiland69@gmail.com

(Date and time:) 05/06/13 at 4:16 PM

Dear Kami,

FYI on these additional infrared Wildview motion-sensitive photos also taken from inside my bolt-locked apartment unit in the multi-month period ever since or including February 2012.

February 2012 was when I purchased my first-ever infrared camera (a Wildview hunter's camera) at a nearby Academy store, and I have kept the purchase receipt on that.

Prior to Feb. 2012, I myself had never used or operated or owned any infrared camera in my entire life.

Thank you again for your kind interest in helping me to file a successful report that leads to the first-ever arrest by a law-enforcement agency of one or more individuals suspected of having allegedly trespassed illegally inside my bolt-locked apartment unit, Apartment 325, at Wind River Crossing.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan,
11411 Research Boulevard, Wind River Crossing, Building 3, Apartment 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.