Thursday, July 7, 2016

UT-AUSTIN-TRAINED PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER KURT VERHULST, A FORMER NEIGHBOR OF MINE AT WIND RIVER CROSSING APARTMENTS IN AUSTIN, POLITELY ACCEPTS OCTOBER 1, 2012-DATED E-MAIL CRIME-CASE UPDATE FROM SELF-IDENTIFIED ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES-AND-PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF NORTHWEST AUSTIN


John McMillan

To Kurt Verhulst

(Date and time:) 10/01/12 at 10:04 PM

Kurt,

...I would like to point out that I am making good progress. I am holding onto each of my three paying jobs. Also, a State of Texas agency has informed me in writing this month that it is willing to pursue an investigation of its own relating to the alleged felony-crime ongoing-crimes personal-injury and molestation case (all of it during my sleep, with myself ALWAYS sleeping alone and snoring, I might add, inside a bolt-locked apartment where I also live alone) in which I am definitely the victim during my sleep on my orthopedic Swedish bed that I own.

...I am also searching very diligently through Craigslist for an honest, law-abiding, polite roommate who will keep his (or her) hands to himself (or herself).....I feel very sure that you will be impressed by the progress I will be having this October here in NW Austin.

With Friendly Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan,
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.