Friday, July 8, 2016

FORMER NEXT-DOOR NEIGHBOR KURT VERHULST VERY NICELY ACCEPTS JANUARY 27, 2012, E-MAIL REPORT FROM FORMER TENNIS PARTNER AND CURRENT CRIME VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN IN RESPONSE TO TRAVIS COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE REPRESENTATIVE NORMA HILBIG'S URGENT REQUEST ON THE TELEPHONE THAT Mr. McMILLAN OBTAIN SPY CAMERA DOCUMENTATION INSIDE HIS LOCKED PRIVATE BEDROOM OF HIS RENTAL UNIT OF ALLEGED HOME-INVASION CRIMES AND ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES AND PERSONAL-INJURY CRIMES ALLEGEDLY VICTIMIZING Mr. McMILLAN DURING HIS SLEEP WHILE UNCONSCIOUS----DOCUMENTATION FROM THE COMPLAINANT THAT COULD THEN BE USED BY PROFESSIONAL CRIME INVESTIGATORS IN AUSTIN, Ms. HILBIG HAD INDICATED




On Friday, January 27, 2012 3:23 PM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Kurt,

A belated Happy New Year to you, and thank you again for your kind interest in keeping up with me.

You were one of the most decent and cheerful single adult gentlemen I've met here in Austin, and I enjoyed playing tennis with you. I also admire the fact that you are devoted to good moral values, as your extensive involvement with your fundamentalist Christian church underscores. I like the fact that you are the sort of gentleman who would support my (and others') human right to sleep alone, and to enjoy full and year-round celibacy, including during my (or their) nocturnal slumber (with myself snoring, in my case) as I sleep alone on my bed inside my bolt-locked apt. where I live alone.

... January is traditionally the slowest month of the year for restaurants in the Austin area, from what my managers have told me. I work six days per week in three respective restaurants (Outback, Denny's, Luby's) in Austin. I lead a completely illicit-drug-free, tobacco-free, alcohol-free, law-abiding and civil, non-stalking, privacy-respectful, gainfully employed, single adult male lifestyle, and I have not purchased any new clothes for myself (aside from new underwear, since I found mysterious cuts and tears to several of my pairs of underwear inside the bedroom of my apt. unit that have made it impossible or very unpleasant for me to wear any of those pairs of underwear to my workplaces) in many months, so I did buy some new underwear at minimal expense several months ago).

As you may be aware, I am trying to do everything I can to be successful in my career pursuits during a period of concerns I've had about alleged violations of my privacy rights in Austin, Texas, in whcih I am living alone, I have no invited overnight guests on any occasion, and I never have any invited late-night guests inside my apartment unit after midnight.

I should also mention to you that I had to spend about $350 in auto-repair bills in the last approximately one-month period, which has hurt me a lot as I attempt to earn enough money to pay my rent due Feb. 1 (Feb. 3, at the latest).

Kurt, I hope you won't mind my also mentioning that Ms. Norma Hilbig of the Travis County DA's Office in Austin has very kindly asked me to help document the criminal-law complaints I've filed with the Austin Police Department (including one such complaint on Dec. 21, 2011) about an alleged illegal intruder (intruders?) somehow entering the bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit. The DA's Office is asking me to obtain a spy camera (I currently own a videocamera that is not well suited to dark lighting conditions, and the Austin Police Department at my request has already taken all of my videocards I preivously owned for possible investigation by APD) that would work for me inside my bedroom during my sleep.

The DA's Office has told me that an infra-red photography camera would also be invaluable in providing documentation to APD and the DA's Office that an alleged illegal intruder is somehow entering the bedroom of my bolt-locked apt. unit during my nocturnal slumber. Every day, I'm finding lots of hair follicles on my bed that did NOT come from myself, including very dark black hair follicles (my hair color is brown), many of them curly (and I won't elaborate on that part, for the sake of discretion). The dark-black hair follicles correspond with some videotape evidence I did obtain several months ago that showed a dark-skinned male person placing a mask over my face as I snored while lying unconsious on my bed. Unfortunately, that videofile I took has somehow been corrupted, and I do not have the money to have that file repaired. The police have that file, so hopefully they will find the resources to repair the videotape evidence from me that is not currently viewable.

Kurt, I am very impressed that you think highly enough of myself to agree to keep up with me. I hope to hear from you soon. I apologize to you for citing to you rather unpleasant, grim, circumstances in my own life, but I'm hopeful that you won't feel offended by this one follow-up note from myself.

Sincerely and Best Wishes from a friend of yours in Austin,

John Kevin McMillan,
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com
E-mail: mcmillanj@att.net John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.