Sunday, July 31, 2016

PEOPLE-FRIENDLY DENNY'S LAKELINE ASSISTANT MANAGER KAMI ON MAY 6, 2013, ACCEPTS ADDITIONAL INFRARED-MOTION-SENSITIVE-CAMERA CRIME EVIDENCE FROM A MALE ADULT EMPLOYEE SHE SUPERVISES ABOUT HIS BEING A VICTIM OF HOME-INVASION-CRIMES AND PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES DURING HIS SLEEP ON A DAILY AND YEAR-ROUND BASIS INSIDE HIS BOLT-LOCKED PRIVATE BEDROOM OF HIS BOLT-LOCKED APARTMENT UNIT IN AUSTIN, TEXAS


(Subject:) 5-6-13 supplement to final report re: evidence of illegal trespassing

(From:) John McMillan

To Kamiland69@gmail.com

(Date and time:) 05/06/13 at 11:35 PM

Dear Kami,

Thank you again for your very admirable kindness and empathy toward myself. I greatly appreciate your very nice invitation during my Sunday worksshift at Denny's Lakeline restaurant that I E-mail to you as soon as possible as many infrared photos of suspected intruders as I believe might be helpful toward solving this very bizarre continuous felony-crimes mystery case in which I am definitely the victim during my sleep.

As you know, Denny's Lakeline coworker Eduardo Arreguin resides in the same apartment complex (Wind River Crossing in NW Austin) as myself. I have been repeatedly told by Eduardo over a multi-month period that Eduardo Arreguin had never once observed or heard about any person or persons allegedly breaking into my bolt-locked apartment unit at any time.

Attached, please find additional infrared motion-sensitive Wildview camera photos that were each taken on my behalf from inside my bolt-locked apartment unit during my bedtime hours in either 2012 or 2013.

Please note that many of these photos appear to suggest that during a period in which I had been lying alone on my bed while I was snoring, I was possibly somehow moved while unconscious by an intruder to a temporary location unbeknownst to me.

I have noticed that when I am abruptly awakened in the middle of my sleep with throbbing pain in my anus that prevents me from falling asleep until that anal pain has finally subsided about 15 to 30 minutes after I was abruptly awakened, I generally experience an odd aftertaste in my mouth or an unpleasant sensation in my nostrils that I did NOT experience at the time when I had gone to bed earlier that morning, such as at 1 a.m. or 2 a.m. that morning. I suspect that the alleged intruder subjects me during my sleep to involuntary consumption against my wishes of some type of nasal inhalant or oral inhalant in a context when I am, in fact, unconscious.

Incidentally, Kami, I find it noteworthy that the time period when the alleged intruder assaults me during my sleep often appears to follow a pattern. This Monday morning, for instance, I was abruptly awakened on my bed (no intruder visible, as always; I was sleeping alone, as always) at about 6:10 a.m. today.

The day before, I was abruptly awakened on my bed with throbbing pain in my anus at about 6:30 a.m. Sunday morning, May 5, 2013. This possibly indicates that the stalker and rapist on weekends prefers to assault me shortly before 6 a.m. or shortly after 6 a.m.

My alarm clock had been set for 7 a.m. Sunday, May 5, which makes it doubly baffling as to why I was somehow awakened very abruptly on my bed at roughly 6:30 a.m., a full 30 minutes before my alarm clock would have sounded.

Incidentally, one neighbor of mine also residing in Building 3, a single man named Ryan who told me several months ago that he is himself originally from Florida, also stated to me in 2012 or 2011 that Ryan himself usually does not go to bed until 6 a.m. in the morning. I had chatted with Ryan several times during leisuretime periods in which each of us were doing our respective laundry loads in Building 15's laundryoom at Wind River Crossing Apartments. Building 15 is sutated very close to Building 3, where Ryan and I each respectively reside in separate apartment units.

Ryan, who previously worked as a waiter in Carrabba's Italian Grill chain restaurant virtually across the street from this apartment complex, currently works (from what he told me several months ago) in a chicken wings restaurant in the Austin area. Ryan has a...hairlip, if I'm not mistaken...

(Incidentally,) I have noticed that many of the infrared photos of alleged intruders appear to highlight men of a variety of ages who each have noticeable deformities, such as mangled hands or toes, oddly shaped ears, significant obesity, etc.

With Friendly Best Wishes from a grateful waiter employee of yours at Denny's Lakeline,

John Kevin McMillan,
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.