Tuesday, July 5, 2016

PERSONAL FRIEND AND FORMER WORK SUPERVISOR ERNIE MOTLOCH OF TEMPLE, TEXAS, KINDLY ACCEPTS OCTOBER 2, 2011, UPDATE E-MAIL REPORT ON ALLEGED CONTINUOUS-PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES VICTIMIZING JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS




On Sunday, October 2, 2011 10:22 AM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Ernie,

Thank you for your very kind phone message you left with me, indicating that you will call me again in the near future.

I currently expect to me in my apartment until 2:30 p.m. today.

...

I've spent about $150 in recent weeks on crime-prevention strategies for my apartment unit, and that has been helpful. I am making major progress in responding to that crime case victimizing myself that I've told you about before. One attorney I've spoken with has told me in person that I have a very solid basis for my criminal-law complaint I've told him about, even though the Austin Police Department has repeatedly failed to acknowledge that the sex crime victimizing myself that I've complained about to APD ever since the spring of this year has, in fact, repeatedly occurred inside my bolt-locked and locked apartment unit where I always sleep alone on my Swedish-designed bed and I have no invited overnight guests in my apartment unit. The private attorney I've spoken with on Friday of this most recent week seems very optimistic that he can file a successful legal complaint for me in the very near future.

I am working six days per week, including one double shift per week, while trying to land a higher paying job to increase my total overall income each month.

I am leading a very frugal lifestyle---so frugal, in fact, that my refrigerator is nearly bare right now, since I've limited myself to buying only the essential-item groceries in recent weeks.

I have also been searching in earnest for a new roommate. I did interview one prospective roommate in person in the last few weeks, but he told me he could not even provide a driver's license ID for himself, since he is currently driving around town without a driver's license, he said. He told me that he is letting a friend of his keep his driver's license----a very unusual lifestyle practice, it seemed to me. The young man I spoke with cited as his reason the fact that he is a recovering alcoholic, and he doesn't want to himself have the opportunity to use his driver's license in attempting to purchase some alcohol, he indicated to me during our interview inside a McDonald's restaurant near the Arboretum.

I won't be rooming with that individual, who told me, in any event, that he has found another place to rent instead of rooming with me.

Ernie, I want to politely emphasize that I am making very impressive progress in recent days, and I could elaborate on that if you would like more information. ...

...

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan,
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com
John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.