Tuesday, February 23, 2016

WIND RIVER CROSSING GENERAL MANAGER ANN COKER ON SEPT. 21, 2012, INFORMS TENANT JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN THAT DURING THAT TIME PERIOD Ms. COKER IS NOT WILLING TO LET HIM TRANSFER INTO ANOTHER UNIT AT WIND RIVER CROSSING APARTMENTS




(From:) John McMillan (at my personal E-mail address of: "mcmillanj@att.net"

(To:) John Schlueter (a kindly neighbor and realtor with an E-mail address of "johnschl@earthlink.net")

On Friday, September 21, 2012 3:42 PM, John McMillan wrote:

John,

As a courtesy to you, since you offered me that helpful advice about possibly transferring to another unit at Wind River Crossing that I cited below---without mentioning your name, of course---I would like to share this with you.

Thank you again for your very kind interest in my own quality of life and medical health here in Austin.

Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a personal friend of yours.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

John Kevin McMillan

--- On Fri, 9/21/12, John McMillan wrote:

From: John McMillan

Subject: 9-21-12 follow-up note to Ann Coker at Wind River Crossing

To: "Wind River Crossing GM Ann Coker" , "APD Officer James Turner" , "James Willett" , "Austin Board of Realtors-Govt. Relations" , "TWC Civil Rights Division Dir. Babiak" , "U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Devlpt (TX regional office)" , "Texas Dept. of Housing and Community Affairs" , "Open Records Administrator Governor's Office of Texas" , "Texas Attorney General Open Records" , "Texas DPS Office of General Counsel" , "Texas DPS Criminal-Law Enforcement Division" , "Texas DPS Online Services Webmaster" , "Attorney General of TX Criminal-Law Division Captain Gregory Lucas" , "Travis County District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg" , "DallasCountyDA'sOffice" , "CountyAttorneyDavidEscamilla" , "TRA General Counsel Glen Garey" , "Civil Rights Office Texas Health Human Services Commission" , "Texas Tenants Union" , "Outback Asst Mgr Nick Burton" , "WRC Asst. Mgr. Kara Stevens" , "Wind River Crossing Asst Manager Casie Curry"

Date: Friday, September 21, 2012, 3:35 PM

To: Ann Coker, General Manager, Wind River Crossing Apartments, 11411 Research Boulevard, Austin, Texas, 78759.

Sept. 21, 2012

Dear Ann,

This is a courtesy follow-up note to note in writing several of the noteworthy statements you made to me and I made to you on the telephone during a brief phone call I made to your management team office at about 2:30 p.m. today:

---I politely stated to you that the problem continues of one or more alleged illegal intruders allegedly entering my one-bedroom apartment unit (Apt. 325) during my sleep (I always sleep alone, and I snore), and allegedly having illegal physical contact with me and allegedly subjecting me to personal injury during my sleep on a repeated basis each night and allegedly waking me up in the middle of my sleep and disrupting my deep sleep or REM sleep on two or more occasions during my bedtime hours (usually from about midnight or 1 a.m. to about 8 a.m. or 9 a.m.). You did not offer any verbalized response today to that factual report from myself.

Among the medical problems I have repeatedly suffered in 2012 that did not appear to have been caused during working hours for me at any of my three restaurant workplaces are: constipation; pain in my anus; bleeding from my anus; soreness in my anus; pain in my hips; the bursitis to my right hip that was diagnosed for the first time ever in September 2012 by my new primary-care physician; alleged disfigurement of my legs resulting from a dramatic and unsightly increase in veins in my legs that bulge; an involuntary dry cough accompanied by possible inflammation of my lungs;

---When I mentioned to you on the phone today that a kindly personal friend of mine in Austin has advised me to ask you if you would be willing to let me move into another one-bedroom apartment unit at Wind River Crossing on October 1, 2012, you replied that no such unit would be available for me at that time.

----When I then asked you on the phone today whether I could transfer from Apartment 325 into another one-bedroom unit at some later date (by the first of November in 2012, for instance, I might add at this time), you replied that your ability to approve a transfer of that type at that time would be contingent on whether my request meets certain specified criteria. You did not elaborate as to what those criteria would be.

---You will attempt to ask a maintenance staff member under your supervision to possibly sometime today (Friday) examine and evaluate the damaged sliding glass door with a major air leak that is currently adding significantly to my electricity bill for Apartment 325, as I politely emphasized in our phone conversation today.

---No maintenance staff member has examined that damaged sliding glass door at any time since I reported that problem to you through an E-mail note I wrote and sent to you on Tuesday, September 18, 2012.

---You emphatically decline to ask any staff member of Wind River Crossing Apartments to accompany me on a visit to the front door of Apartment 324 at this apartment complex. You emphasized to me in our phone conversation today that any such two-person visit involving myself also walking up the stairs to the front door of that particular one-bedroom apartment unit--an apartment that abuts my own from the other end of Building 3---and myself then politely knocking on the front door of that apartment unit, should only occur if an Austin Police Department officer is accompanying me on that visit, you helpfully emphasized in our conversation today.

That advice from you today coincided with your prior oral advice to me on April 27, 2012, near the swimming pool of Wind River Crossing, that you recommend that I NOT introduce myself to the male tenant (reportedly a dark-haired white male person approximately 25 years of age, from what another tenant volunteered to me several months ago) residing in Apartment 324. The cited male tenant reportedly resides with a Far East Asian woman and a very young child under their care, from what another tenant residing in Building 3 also volunteered to me several months ago.

I might add at this time that you yourself have never cited to me any complaint against myself by any of the current occupants of Apartment 324 at Wind River Crossing, or by any other resident of Wind River Crossing Apartments on any occasion in 2012. You have helpfully emphasized to me that I am polite toward all the other tenants at Wind River Crossing.

---No other tenant at Wind River Crossing Apartments has ever on any occasion or at any time reported to you or any other member of your management team any possible criminal-law evidence that WRC tenant has observed of any alleged intruder or intruders allegedly breaking into or allegedly entering my own apartment unit in an allegedly or possibly illegal manner, you emphasized to me today in our phone conversation.

Ann, please let me know as soon as possible if this follow-up report about our telephone conversation of today is not fully accurate. Thank you again for taking the time to talk with me on the phone today, and I appreciate your helpful reminders to me that I have until September 29, 2012, to sign a new lease contract with Wind River Crossing for an 11-month period. My current contract ends Sept. 30, 2012.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a consistently civil and law-abiding and honest, gainfully employed single adult gentleman who lives alone and ALWAYS sleeps alone on my orthopedic bed, and who myself NEVER has any invited guest inside my bolt-locked apartment unit at any time between the hours of midnight and 8 a.m.

My mailing address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.