Tuesday, February 23, 2016

NORTHWEST AUSTIN NEIGHBOR JOHN SCHLUETER TO SELF-IDENTIFIED CONTINUOUS-PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES-AND-ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN IN JANUARY 2012: 'I AM SURE THE POLICE WILL PERSEVERE IN TIME'


On Fri, 1/13/12, John H Schlueter wrote:

From: John H Schlueter

Subject: RE: Fw: 1-8-12 follow-up note to John Schlueter

To: "John McMillan"

Date: Friday, January 13, 2012, 10:35 AM

John, I have been real busy and I do think you are handling your situation about as good as might be expected. I do not see how anyone could be coming into your apartment with the doors locked and no obvious way of entry. I am sorry you are having this problem, but I understand from your notes that you have several agency and personnel involved, and the police should have oversight in this matter.

There is not much anyone can do that the (City of Austin) police are not doing in my opinion. I apologize for not being more help, but it seems you are covered by police oversight and that should be all at this time, so as not to confuse or contaminate the issue at hand.

Good luck in resolving these issues, I am sure the police will persevere in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.