Sunday, February 21, 2016

AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT SENIOR POLICE OFFICER JAMES TURNER, AN APD-DESIGNATED 'LIAISON' TO JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, ON FEB. 14, 2013, ACCEPTS CRIME REPORT AND 3 INFRARED SPY-CAMERA PHOTOS FROM COMPLAINANT McMILLAN


(From:) John McMillan (at my personal E-mail address of "mcmillanj@att.net")

To Texas DPS Online Services Webmaster, DPS Texas Rangers Division, State Comptroller Criminal Investigations Division Chief Martin Cano, Attorney General of Texas Criminal-Law Division Captain Gregory Lucas, Richard Jalowy, Austin Office Federal Bureau of Investigation, Michael Lasorsa, Jennifer McCleary Travis County District Attorney, U.S. Attorney's Office Western District Office, E.C. Community Service Dir. Chris Barbee, Ernie Motloch, James Willett, Attorney Cousin Jack Dane, Cousin Jim Dane, Dr. Michael McMillan at USC Medical School, Michael McMillan

On Friday, February 15, 2013 1:09 AM, John McMillan wrote:

A respectful FYI to each of you on the following (below) follow-up report that I wrote and E-mailed this Thursday, Feb. 14, to Austin Police Department Officer James Turner, my APD-assigned "liaison," in connection with the continuous alleged felony personal-injury crimes case and continuous alleged felony anal-rape crimes case in which I myself am definitely the victim during my sleep (I snore, and I ALWAYS sleep alone or nap alone on my bed, and I NEVER have any invited guest inside my apartment unit at any time when I am either sleeping or napping) inside my bolt-locked apartment unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments on a daily and year-round basis.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a gainfully employed single adult gentleman and consistently civil and law-abiding and honest criminal-law complainant who myself resides alone in a bolt-locked one-bedroom apartment unit in NW Austin.

My home phone: (512) 342-2295.

John Kevin McMillan

--- On Thu, 2/14/13, John McMillan wrote:

From: John McMillan

Subject: 2-14-13 update report for you

To: "APD Officer James Turner"

Date: Thursday, February 14, 2013, 4:44 PM

To: Austin Police Department Officer James Turner, who is yourself authorized to share with crime investigators for your municipal law-enforcement agency any information I provide you that might possibly have or point to a criminal-law connection.

February 14, 2013

Dear Officer Turner,

I would like to thank you for stating to me on the telephone today that I am authorized to send you any and all photographs of suspected intruders inside my bolt-locked apartment unit that I obtain for myself using my infrared Wildview cameras that are situated inside my apartment unit.

Attached, please find some 2013 photos taken on my behalf that, in at least two of those cases, definitely appear to show more than ONE person in that photo. That means, by definition, since I live alone and NEVER have any invited overnight guest inside my bolt-locked apartment, that one or more of the persons in each such photo is an illegal intruder.

You also helpfully assured me on the telephone today that even if a photo obtained by my Wildview hunter's camera appears to contain nude images, it acceptable to you yourself for me to share items of that type with you as E-mail attachments.

As I pointed out to you on the phone today, I have no control over the choice of "attire," or lack thereof, of the alleged illegal intruders who allegedly trespass inside my bolt-locked one-bedroom apartment unit during my bedtime hours.

I myself always wear underwear, at the very least, when I sleep on my bed; and I always sleep alone on my bed.

The very fact that some of my photos appear to possibly include naked genitals is a further indication that these photos (as I have maintained for months) are, in fact, capturing images of alleged criminal persons who allegedly commit sex crimes and personal-injury crimes during periods in which I myself am sleeping alone and unconscious on my bed inside my bolt-locked apartment unit, Apt. 325 at Wind River Crossing.

I would also like to thank you for stating to me on the phone today that it is now acceptable to the Austin Police Department, and to yourself, for me to call 311 or 911 if a circumstance ever at any time develops inside my bolt-locked apartment unit at Wind River Crossing for which tangible evidence of criminal activity is directly observed by me.

That assurance from you poses a sharp contrast to, and effectively retracts, the emphatic Dec. 10, 2012, statement to me by a colleague of yours, Officer Robert Broomhall, who warned me at that time that if I myself ever again call 311 or 911 to report that I had been victimized by anal rape while lying alone and sleeping on my bed, APD would respond by putting me in Austin State Hospital against my wishes, Officer Broomhall emphatically warned me in person from the front doorstep in front of my apartment unit (Apt. 325) at Wind River Crossing.

In regard to our very helpful telephone conversation we had today after you made a follow-up phone call to me today, I would like to mention to you the name of one other Austin man----in addition to Jed Cecil, my then-general manager at IHOP 290 restaurant from 2009-2011, who is himself a Jewish single man in his 60s, from what I've been told----who has stated to me that he has had ties to a known member of the Mafia.

That Austin man, a kindly retired man named Howard Siegel, is my next-door neighbor at Wind River Crossing. Howard Siegel resides in Apartment 316, a ground-level apartment unit in Building 3, the very same building and the very same section of that building where I myself reside, though I myself reside in a top-floor, second-floor apartment.

The personal phone number for Howard Siegel is: (512) 934-2200.

On January 31, 2013, during a very helpful automobile ride that Howard Siegel very kindly and generously provided me to a loan company in north Austin, where I renewed a personal loan of mine with that loan company, Howard Siegel surprised me that day by stating to me for the first time ever that in a prior decade of his own life when he lived in California, he once shared a condominium unit with and roomed with a man whom Howard Siegel knew at the time to be a member of the "Jewish Mafia," as Howard Siegel put it.

Howard Siegel is himself Jewish, he has repeatedly told me. He is a fundamentalist Christian these days, he has repeatedly emphasized to me.

My own relationship with Howard Siegel is, of course, strictly platonic, and he has never been inside my apartment unit during any of my waking or conscious hours on any occasion.

Howard Siegel has responded to my stated concerns about alleged break-ins into my apartment unit partly by (himself volunteering to) me...(on at least two separate occasions) that it would be physically impossible for Howard Siegel to even climb the stairway that leads to my apartment unit, Apt. 325 at Wind River Crossing.

Howard Siegel did state to me on January 31, 2013, during that same trip to a loan company in north Austin that he very kindly provided me, that during his prior days as a businessman in California, associates or friends of his often addressed him as "Bugsy Siegel" in an apparently facetious or good-humored reference to an infamous Jewish mobster who had ties to Las Vegas, Nevada.

I have noticed that several of the infrared-camera images of male intruders inside my bolt-locked apartment unit that I myself have reviewed appear to show men with very large noses that prompted me to wonder if they were either Italian in ancestry or possibly Jewish in ancestry.

Officer Turner, I hope that this factual report proves to be helpful to you and your Austin Police Department colleagues as you review which evidence to share with crime investigators for APD.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a lifelong non-Christian single gentleman who is not myself Jewish.

My home address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.