Tuesday, February 23, 2016

JOHN SCHLUETER OF KVUE TV STATION OF AUSTIN, TEXAS, ON FEBRUARY 6, 2012, OFFERS HELFPUL ADVICE ON INFRARED SPY-CAMERA SETUP TO SELF-IDENTIFIED HOME-INVASION CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF NORTHWEST AUSTIN




--- On Mon, 2/6/12, John H Schlueter wrote:

From: John H Schlueter

Subject: RE: 2-4-12 re: a question for you re: the camera I bought

To: "John McMillan"

Date: Monday, February 6, 2012, 10:44 AM

The over the counter cameras are package units(,) they are not like the professional ones(;) if it does not work(,) take it back(.) (T)hey should work right out of the box.

----- Original Message -----

From: John McMillan

To: John Schlueter

Sent: 2/4/2012 10:35:01 AM

Subject: 2-4-12 re: a question for you re: the camera I bought

John,

I (have) purchased a cheap infrared camera from (a nearby) Academy (chain retail store) that's known as a "hunter's spy camera," and it works in the dark.

However, I am having some difficulty getting it to work right. Since you have expertise with cameras, would you be willing to help me get my spy camera set up right?

I realize that you don't want to be physically present inside my (crime-scene) apartment unit (at Wind River Crossing Apartments), from what you have indicated, but your assistance on this would be a life-saver to me.

I could always meet you somewhere else to get this camera running properly, if you have about 30 minutes to spare for that.

Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.