Friday, February 19, 2016

UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA MEDICAL SCHOOL RESEARCHER TO CONTINUOUS-PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS, ON OCTOBER 30, 2011: 'YOUR LIFE SEEMS TO BE AN ENDLESS PROBLEM SET, WITH MONTHLY PERIODICITY'




(From:) McMillan, Michael (at Dr. Michael Kim McMillan's official E-mail address at that time of: mmcmilla@med.usc.edu )

To John McMillan

10/30/11 at 9:05 PM

Dear John,

I have difficulty understanding the logic of either your problems or your solutions. It is difficult for me to distinguish your capacity for fiction from your devotion to the truth. I also do not see any end to your problems in the immediate future, especially since your life seems to be an endless problem set, with a monthly periodicity..

It might be slightly better if you would learn how to budget, but that is up to you..

best of luck,

Mike

From: John McMillan [mcmillanj@att.net]

Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2011 6:09 PM

To: McMillan, Michael

Subject: Re: 10-26-11 plea for assistance from you

Dear Michael,

I was hoping that my emphasis on pursuing logical steps to restore my ability to enjoy full and uninterrupted REM sleep, or deep sleep, without any sexual or physical molestation or penetration of me during my sleep, would come across as very reasonable.

I feel very confident, Michael, that if you are able to lend me $100 to $200 at this time, I will never again have to ask you for any additional financial assistance at all.

This particular multi-day period is the single most crucial time period of my entire life, so far. If I am able to avoid going homeless, this greatly enhances my ability to prevent anyone from raping me during my sleep in the present and future.

I wish to also emphasize that I am working six days per week, and hope to work seven days per week with help from additional hours at one of my restaurant jobs.

Thank you again, Michael, for very kindly giving consideration to this one final request from your youngest biological brother.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.