Tuesday, February 23, 2016

CITY OF AUSTIN OFFICIAL JENNIFER HEATLY ON SEPT. 14, 2015, CONFIRMS IN WRITING THAT HER CITY HALL OFFICE HAS RECEIVED A LEGAL COMPLAINT FROM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN AGAINST AUSTIN POLICE SEX CRIMES DETECTIVE BRIAN NARICSO




On Monday, September 14, 2015 8:16 AM, "Heatly, Jennifer [CMO]" wrote:

Good morning Mr. McMillan,

Yes, I did receive your e-mail.

Best regards,

Jennifer Heatly

Jennifer Heatly
City of Austin
301 W 2nd Street
Austin, Texas 78701
512.974.2194 office

From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]

Sent: Friday, September 11, 2015 11:49 PM

To: Heatly, Jennifer [CMO]; Gregory Lucas; Roger Dean; Texas Rangers Division of DPS; Fox 7 (Austin TX) TV News; KEYE Television News (Austin TX)

Subject: Fw: 9-10-15 per your request re: my legal complaint vs. APD Sex Crimes Unit Detective Brian Narciso

Dear Ms. Heatly,

Did you receive the E-mail correspondence from myself and the Attorney General of Texas, respectively, that I E-mailed to you this week?

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan of Austin.

John Kevin McMillan

On Thursday, September 10, 2015 11:55 PM, John McMillan wrote:

To: Ms. Jennifer Heatly, Interim Administrative Manager for Austin Assistant City Manager Rey Arellano at City Hall in Austin, Texas.

September 10, 2015

Dear Ms. Heatly,

Thank you again for very helpfully inviting me on the telephone at about 10:10 a.m. this Thursday (today) to write and E-mail to you today additional information relating to the referral I recently received (see below) from the Attorney General of Texas in Austin, to the APD Internal Affairs Division in regard to APD Sex Crimes Unit Detective Brian Narciso.

I hope that the following E-mail correspondence of mine will provide you with all the information you need to yourself directly forward on my behalf all of this legal correspondence to an APD Internal Affairs Division investigator here in Austin.

Thank you again for politely stating to me that you will make a point of NOT sharing this legal complaint of mine with Austin Police Monitor Margo Frasier (herself a recent former Travis County Sheriff here in Austin, I might add at this time) or any of her staff members.

As you will recall, Ms. Heatly, I mentioned to you on the phone this morning that Austin Police Monitor Frasier in the last several years issued a "cease and desist" order prohibiting me from myself ever at any time filing or attempting to file any additional complaint through her office at any time that refers in any way to myself being a single adult white male victim of ANY alleged anal-rape-crime or ANY alleged personal-injury crime that was allegedly inflicted on me by illegal intruders during my sleep (I ALWAYS sleep ALONE on my own bed, and I snore) inside my bolt-locked residence.

For that cited reason, you helpfully mentioned to me in our phone conversation this Thursday morning that you will be very careful to ensure that NO ONE from Police Monitor Margo Frasier's office here in Austin is ever contacted by you about what I feel hopeful you will agree is a very urgent legal matter facing the City of Austin and the Austin Police Department.

I hope to hear from you soon about this very important issue.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a former full-time employee in Austin of the Texas Department of Public Safety, the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles, and the Texas Department of Criminal Justice state agencies.

My current home address: Crossland Economy Studios, 12621 Hymeadow Road, Room (Apt.) 133, Austin, Texas, 78729.
My current home phone: (512) 331-4747, extension 7401 (also accepts voice mail messages for me at that extension on a 24-hour-a-day basis)
My Blog, which refers extensively to this and other alleged-continuous-and-still-to-this-very-morning-continuing-personal-injury-crimes cases in which I am the gainfully employed, longtime-celibate-by-choice (including ever since the day I moved into my most recent previous apartment unit, Apt. 325 at Wind River Crossing Apartments, in January 2002, with myself moving out of that unit on July 29, 2015), always-sober and permanently alcohol-free, dependably civil and law-abiding, single adult white male victim:
John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
image
John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-...
(EDITOR'S NOTE: STATE SENATOR KIRK WATSON, A MEMBER OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY, IS MY DULY-ELECTED STATE LAWMAKER REPRESENTIN...
View on www.johnkevinmcmill...
Preview by Yahoo

(From:) John McMillan (at my personal E-mail address of: "mcmillanj@att.net")

To(:) Lucas, Gregory David Maxwell rudy.Magallanes@traviscountytx.gov Lori Carter Rob Drummond and 95 more...

Aug 30 (2015)

Dear Law Enforcement Liaison Captain Lucas of the Attorney General of Texas state agency in Austin,

Thank you for your helpful written advice (below) to me this Friday that I consider filing a legal complaint against APD Sex Crimes Unit Detective Brian Narciso through APD's Internal Affairs Division in regard to his alleged apparent failure over a multi-month period to investigate APD Sex Crimes Case 15-1540423---a crime case in which I am the white male self-identified sex-crimes victim and complainant.

I filed my crime report with APD about that case on June 3, 2015.

In the multi-month period ever since then, I have never once been interviewed in person or contacted by telephone about that alleged felony sex crimes case by the APD-assigned investigator, Detective Brian Narciso of APD's Sex Crimes Unit here in Austin.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

from longtime-celibate-by-choice and single-by-choice, always-sober (permanently alcohol-free ever since 1990 and permanently-illicit-drug-free and permanently-marijuana-free at all times ever since 1984) and gainfully employed, self-identified continuous-and-still-continuing, daily-and-year-round-and-multi-year personal-injury-crimes victim and anal-rape-crimes-inflicted-on-me-by-alleged-illegal-intruders-during-my-sleep victim John Kevin McMillan of Austin.

My current rental home phone number at Crossland Economy Studios in far northwest Austin: (512) 331-4747, extension 7401 (please leave a voice mail message for me at that extension if I do not answer the phone in my hotel room).

My current home address in the city of Austin and in Williamson County, Texas: Crossland Economy Studios, 12621 Hymeadow Road, Room 133 (a hotel room I alone am currently renting in which I am the ONLY person who is ever authorized to be inside my bolt-locked hotel room at any time during my bedtime or sleeping hours or at any time during the early-morning hours), Austin, TX 78729.

My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan


On Friday, August 28, 2015 10:20 AM, "Lucas, Gregory" wrote:

Mr. McMillan, I have discussed your request with Director Maxwell. Your allegation is administrative in nature and not a criminal matter, therefore, the Office of the Attorney will not investigate your complaint. If you wish to file an administrative complaint, you must do so to the Austin Police Department Internal Affairs Division, http://www.austintexas.gov/department/internal-affairs.

Captain Gregory Lucas
Law Enforcement Liaison
Office of the Attorney General
Law Enforcement Division
Office 512-936-1335
Cell 512-652-8426
Fax 512-370-9948

From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]

Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2015 10:40 AM

To: Maxwell, David; Lucas, Gregory; Texas Rangers Division of DPS; Roger Dean; joe.ballesteros@traviscountytx.gov; Lori Carter; Rob Drummond; rudy.Magallanes@traviscountytx.gov; Dayna Blazey; carl.woody@traviscountytx.gov; Travis County Judge Sarah Eckhardt; Rep. Naishtat Chief of Staff Dorothy Browne; StateSenatorKirkWatson

Subject: request for investigation of APD Sex Crimes Unit detective by Attorney General of Texas

Dear Mr. Maxwell and Captain Lucas,

A very distinguished private attorney member of the State Bar of Texas advised me this month that your state agency in Austin does have the legal authority to investigate alleged impropriety toward a private citizen such as myself by a municipal law enforcement agency in Texas.

I am very grateful to that first-rate private attorney for offering me that legal advice after he consulted State of Texas legal statutes on the matter.

Mr. Maxwell and Captain Lucas, I am hereby requesting that your state agency in Austin investigate the alleged failure of Detective Brian Narciso of the Austin Police Department Sex Crimes Unit to pursue any apparent CRIME INVESTIGATION on the sex crimes case for which I filed a crime report with APD on June 3, 2015. That case is APD Sex Crimes Case Number 15-1540423.

Detective Narciso, the only assigned investigator for that felony crimes case over a multi-month period, has chosen not to return any phone calls from me or any E-mail letters from me about that crime case.

On the one total occasion (which occurred several days ago during his cited nighttime and early-morning workshift hours, according to his recorded message on his voice mail service through APD) in which Detective Narciso answered the phone after I called him at his APD office phone number of 512-974-6916, Detective Narciso immediately hung up his end of the phone line without offering me any explanation for his allegedly unprofessional conduct.

Thank you in advance for your kind willingness to investigate Detective Narciso's alleged failure to actually pursue any apparent crime investigation on my behalf.

Sincerely and Best Wishes

from always-sober (permanently alcohol-free and anti-alcohol-minded), longtime CELIBATE-BY-CHOICE, single-by-choice, gainfully employed adult white non-Christian criminal-law complainant and self-identified continuous-and-still-to-this-very-morning-continuing, daily-and-year-round and multi-year personal-injury-crimes-and-anal-rape-crimes victim John Kevin McMillan.


My current phone: (512) 331-4747, extension 7401.

John Kevin McMillan

1 comment:

Please Leave Your Comments Here.