Wednesday, February 17, 2016

UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA MEDICAL SCHOOL RESEARCHER EXPRESSES CONCERN IN 2013 LETTER TO JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS, THAT THE LATTER INDIVIDUAL IN THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE MIGHT BE VICTIMIZED BY A 'PARASITIC ATTORNEY' IN AUSTIN, TEXAS




(EDITOR'S NOTE: ONE CORRECTION NEEDS TO BE CITED HERE IN REGARD TO A STATEMENT ABOUT ME REPORTEDLY MADE BY MY KINDLY BROTHER'S VERY NICE AND GRACIOUS CHINESE-BORN WIFE---THAT SHE SUSPECTED ME OF POSSIBLY BEING A 'DRUG ADDICT', ACCORDING TO MY BROTHER.

I HEREBY STATE FOR THE LEGAL RECORD THAT I AM NEITHER A CURRENT OR FORMER DRUG ADDICT. I HAVE NOT CONSUMED ANY QUANTITY OF ANY ILLICIT DRUG ON ANY OCCASION SINCE THE LATE FALL OF 1984. IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, I HAVE NEVER CONSUMED ANY QUANTITY OF ANY ILLICIT DRUG OTHER THAN MARIJUANA. I MIGHT ADD THAT I PERSONALLY OPPOSE LEGALIZATION OF EITHER MARIJUANA OR MEDICAL MARIJUANA ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE IN THE UNITED STATES.

I HEREBY ALSO STATE FOR THE LEGAL REGARD THAT IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, I HAVE NEVER ONCE PURCHASED OR CONSUMED OR SMOKED OR INGESTED ANY TOBACCO PRODUCT. ALSO, I HAVE NOT CONSUMED ANY DRINKING ALCOHOL ON ANY OCCASION SINCE THE LATE SUMMER OF 1990. I AM NOT A FORMER OR RECOVERING ALCOHOLIC. THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE 21ST CENTURY OF MY LIFE THUS FAR, I HAVE NEVER AT ANY TIME PURCHASED ANY DRINKING ALCOHOL FOR ANY OTHER PERSON, EITHER.

AS FOR GAMBLING, THIS 21ST CENTURY I SPENT A TOTAL OF ONE TOTAL DOLLAR ($2?) OF MY OWN MONEY FOR AN ENTRY IN THE STATE LOTTERY OF TEXAS AFTER I LEARNED THAT THE GRAND PRIZE WOULD EXCEED $1 BILLION. THAT WAS MY OWN ONLY ENTRY IN THE STATE LOTTERY OF TEXAS AT ANY TIME THIS CENTURY. ALSO, THROUGHOUT THIS ENTIRE 21ST CENTURY THUS FAR, I HAVE NOT SPENT ANY OF MY OWN MONEY ON GAMBLING OF ANY OTHER TYPE.-- jkm)

--- On Mon, 2/25/13, McMillan, Michael wrote:

From: McMillan, Michael

Subject: RE: 2-18-13 urgent question for Michael

To: "John McMillan"

Date: Monday, February 25, 2013, 11:44 AM

Dear John,

Over the years, I am much more hesitant to send you money, in that I realize your relative “economics”, and of course have no basis at all to access whether a specific month is actually an “emergency” or not.

I fear from what I can make of your problems, is that you might get involved with some parasitic lawyer, who could guarantee you a large sum of money, if only you pay him some sort of retainer, as I suspect that whatever your problem or grievance, it could be translated into some large sum of money.

I note in this regard that only last month you received 800+ dollars from Iowa, a sum which did not influence your request at the end of January. Now this month, I understand that you need another 400-500 dollars, sums which maybe trivial to you, but perhaps because of the higher cost of living in California, my wife and I cannot easily spare. Especially since it will not change the monthly cycle of the moon…next month.

My wife is convinced that you are some sort of drug addict, and like all addicts, I realize that you would “sign” anything, just to get your monthly fix.

....

I do have a specific aversion to lawyers, especially those who prey on the poor, and would never give lawyers any money for this purpose, nor want any of my money to go to lawyers..

I appreciate it is only the 25th and that for some reason you seem particularly determined this month, which suggests it may have to do with other issues than paying your rent, but as always I have no way of assessing your situation, one way or the other, just note the complexity of problems you face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.