Monday, February 22, 2016

UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA MEDICAL SCHOOL RESEARCHER TO JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN IN OCTOBER 2011: 'YOU ARE LUCKY YOU AREN'T LIVING IN LA'




From: "McMillan, Michael" (at Dr. Michael Kim McMillan's official E-mail address during that time period of: "mmcmilla@med.usc.edu")

To: John McMillan

Sent: Wed, October 5, 2011 11:24:31 AM

Subject: RE: 10-4-11 very urgent to Michael re: my rent payment

Dear John,

I realize that your problems are way beyond my capacity to help you..or even comment on….You are lucky to be living in Texas, in that in Los Angeles, your apartment would rent for 1200-1300 dollars…as I guess things out here cost about twice as much as they do in Texas.

Mike

From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]

Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2011 8:42 PM

To: McMillan, Michael

Subject: Re: 10-4-11 very urgent to Michael re: my rent payment

Dear Michael,

Thank you for very kindly indicating to me in your reply note on this that you do agree, at least, that it is not my fault that one or more male persons allegedly have been breaking into my bolt-locked and locked and fully secured one-bedroom apartment unit during my sleep, at a time when I was sleeping alone on my Swedish bed, with that male person or those male persons allegedly then subjecting me to illegal forcible sodomy during my sleep at a time when I was completely unsconscious and probably snoring as well on my Swedish bed.

In the past, you have never once stated to me, with one total exception, that you yourself believed or suspected that ANYONE has ever wronged me significantly at any time.

The only exception to that was your unsolicited in-person statement to me in 1994, during a visit of yours to Snyder, Texas, in which you commented to me in front of a restaurant where we prepared to dine together that morning, "All of the people of your own past were sadistic."

I would also like to take this opportunity to emphasize to you that the private attorney member of the State Bar of Texas whom I'm consulting about the alleged violations of my own legal rights in Austin, Texas, indicated to me last week during a meeting I had with him that if I provide him with adequate videotape documentation of the (alleged) sex crimes victimizing myself (in a context when I am asleep and unconscious), that attorney can file a successful legal complaint on my behalf that will result in financial compensation to myself, that attorney has helpfully indicated.

It was my hope that you would take this expected (possible) outcome into account, along with the fact that I am having to spend $17 or so each time I purchase a new card that will record videotape evidence of the (alleged) sex crimes (allegedly) victimizing myself inside my bedroom in my private apartment unit in northwest Austin.

Also, I am having to purchase related supplies, including batteries and a night-light for my bedroom, that will help me in my videotaping documentation of criminal-law evidence and civil-law evidence on my behalf that my attorney needs.

Please let me know if you ever conclude that my legal complaint is compelling enough that you have confidence that your honest and law-abiding younger brother in Austin, myself, will myself become more financially successful in the forseeable future, provided that I am able to hold onto my apartment unit in the meantime.

I came up short by $250 or so on my rent for October, and I am currently facing a series of late fees that will be imposed on me on each successive day until I am able to pay the rent, with total late fees, in full.

Thank you for your kind empathy toward me during this period, and I don't mind saying that I do feel that this is a very different situation now in which I have a very good chance of one legal complaint of mine finally (such as sometime in the next several weeks) resulting in (possible) financial compensation to myself as the cited victim.

I hope that you have a very good fall season in Los Angeles County, and it is a tribute to you, Michael, that you are thriving in the very region of California that you previously, along with Kent, had ridiculed on a frequent basis.

In the past, at least, you had always emphasized that Northern California was far preferable to Southern California; and today, you are showing remarkable flexibility and resourcefulness in finding Southern California to be your new "home sweet home".

I am sure that Uncle Chuck Gardner would have been very pleased with you, had he learned that you (like Uncle Chuck) have a keen enthusiasm for the Los Angeles area these days.

I will always cherish my memory of the delicious avocados from his Los Angeles-area farm that Uncle Chuck and his wife, Aunt Mary Ann, mailed every Holiday Season to Mother and Father and our childhood family in the 1960s and 1970s. That, to me, was Southern California at its very finest: its avocado farms.

Best Wishes, and take care,

John Kevin McMillan, your dependably honest and law-abiding and hard-working younger brother in Austin, Texas.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

John Kevin McMillan

From: "McMillan, Michael"

To: John McMillan

Sent: Tue, October 4, 2011 10:23:54 AM

Subject: RE: 10-4-11 very urgent to Michael re: my rent payment

Dear John,

I apologize if I gave the impression that I would send another 200 dollars; All I realized was that your problems are way beyond my capacity to comment upon…or influence one way or the other. I realize that my sending 120 dollars this month did not help in any way ….

Your Life seems to be an never ending exploration of the various levels of some sort of “hell”… and I realize that I don’t even know what to say….

Mike

From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]

Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2011 5:18 AM

To: McMillan, Michael; McMillan, Michael; McMillan, Michael

Subject: 10-4-11 very urgent to Michael re: my rent payment

Dear Michael,

As a followup note to what I sent you last night, Michael, is there any way that you would be willing to deposit $200 online into my Chase checking account sometime today?

If I hear back from you on this by 8:50 a.m. Central Time today, I can then put my rent check in the drop slot by 8:59 a.m. this morning for the managers at my apartment complex (Wind River Crossing). That way, I won't be at risk of my rent check bouncing, which would then put me at risk of the apartment complex filing legal charges against me on that.

Also, with your invaluable and kind help on this today, I won't incur a late fee on my rent check, which will be very helpful to me.

Incidentally, it turns out after review of the eviction-holdoff agreement I signed with the apartment management team here that the latest possible date for me to pay the rent, with $150 late fees by that point, is the 15th of October, not the 10th. I apologize for the factual error on that in my previous note to you.

Thank you again, Michael, for your great kindness and empathy toward me during this challenging period for me in which I continue to hold onto all three of my jobs and I am working six days per week, with one double-shift day.

I hope to hear from you on this by 8:50 a.m. Central Time tooday, if at all possible.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

John Kevin McMillan

----- Forwarded Message ----

From: John McMillan

To: MichaelMcMillan

Sent: Mon, October 3, 2011 9:17:03 PM

Subject: RE: 10-2-11 follow-up note

Dear Michael,

Thank you for your kind reply letter about this matter. Please let me know if you would ever like me to send you a copy of the "card" of mine that contains the videotape criminal-law evidence I've obtained on behalf of my legal complaint here in Austin.

During this period in which I feel I am making major progress on my own behalf, I have a particular need to hold onto my apartment unit.

My apartment manager told me today that I can deposit my rent check (for $638.69, the total amount due at this time) in a nighttime drop slot near the management team's office area, and if I do that sometime tonight (this Monday night), I won't be charged a late fee on my October rent, Malicia very politely and helpfully told me on the phone today.

October 3 is the latest date on which we can submit a check to our apartment manager without incurring a late fee for the month of October.

If I pay anytime after 9 a.m. tomorrow (Tuesday), I will be expected to pay a $50 late fee, and the late fees continue until the 10th of the month. On October 10, I would at risk of immediate eiviction from my apartment unit if had not made payment in full, including with all applicable late fees totaling $150 in alll, by that date.

Michael, is there any possibility you would be willing to consider lending me another $200 at this very, very crucial time that definitely is a major turning point in my life. If you are willing to deposit a $200 loan to me into my checking account tonight, this will be truly life-saving for me this month and beyond.

Thank you in advance for giving very kind consideration to this hopefully last-ever request for assistance from myself. You will always be a favorite person from my own life, and I hope that someday I will have the chance to visit Southern California in order to treat you to a nice meal in a restauant of your choosing.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan,
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

...

John Kevin McMillan

--- On Mon, 10/3/11, McMillan, Michael wrote:

From: McMillan, Michael

Subject: RE: 10-2-11 follow-up note

To: "John McMillan"

Date: Monday, October 3, 2011, 6:35 PM

Dear John,

That is quite an amazing revelation, and I hardly know what to say.

Mike

From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]

Sent: Monday, October 03, 2011 12:13 PM

To: McMillan, Michael

Subject: Re: 10-2-11 follow-up note

Dear Michael,

Thank you for your kind reply note, assuring me that I can be very specific with you about my current living conditions in Austin.

I believe I indicated to you before that on April 28, 2011, I filed a criminal-law complaint with the Austin Police Department of the City of Austin about allegedly continuous and illegal forcible sodomy victimizing myself during the early morning hours and morning hours during periods when I was unconscious, and probably snoring as well, in a context in which I was sleeping alone on my Swedish bed inside my apartment unit in northwest Austin.

The Austin Police Department responded to my complaint by doing only minimal fingerprinting, by refusing to accept criminal-law evidence I repeatedly found on my bed that did not come from me, and by repeatedly emphasizing to me that it would be impossible for anyone to have entered my apartment, since I bolt-lock it and lock it every night, and police emphasized that they saw no sign of any forced entry into my apartment unit.

In the last week or two, upon advice from a private attorney, I purchased a videotaping camera at the cheapest possible rate I could afford from a discount electronics store in Austin.

That videocamera has produced alarming results: film footage of one or more male persons (and it appears to be more than one) allegedly being present in my bedroom of my apartment at various times and allegedly subjecting me to anal sodomy during my sleep at a time when I was unconscious.

The film footage in my possession (allegedly) shows naked bodies of naked men on my bed, along with the male sex organ of at least one of those men.

He appeared to be a white man (but possibly the image from the videotape was misleading on that point), and his organ was fully erect, much to my disgust as I reviewed the film footage of himself the other day.

The film footage of those scenes relating to a male intruder depicts me as being completely still and asleep at the time. Two of those scenes show the male rapist removing my underwear from my body (I always wear underwear when I sleep in bed ever since mid-April of this year, for instance).

As you may be aware, I always triple-check my front door and my sliding glass door, always to make sure that they are either boltlocked and locked, or locked. The sliding glass door leading from the outdoor balcony into my bedroom is itself kept shut with help from a jimmie bar that the apartment management team here installed for me at my request several weeks ago.

I had to pay $50 to have the key and lock to my front door changed, and in recent weeks I spent more than $100 on videotaping-related technology and supplies.

My consultation with an attorney is at no charge to me at present, since I have access to legal-aid services under the Texas Legal Protection Plan in which I'm a dues-paying member (I pay only about $16 per month for membership in that invaluable plan, a plan in which I've been a member evers since 1997, when a state agency employer of mine invited me to join that plan).

Michael, the attorney I'm consulting indicates that he is (possibly) ... confident that I can win a successful legal complaint that he (possibly) plans to file for me against a cited entity in regard to this case.

In the meantime, however, I am $200 short on paying my rent for this month.

If you would be willing to take this additional factual information on my behalf into acccount, I would be very, very grateful.

If I wait until the last possible day to pay my rent before I'd be evicted for non-payment, I would have to pay $150 in late fees in addition to my approximately $650 rent payment.

I wish to emphasize that I'm currently being considered for a higher-paying job, which will then replace my job at Denny's where I'm averaging about $25 per shift in tips---much lower than I earned during my prior days at IHOP.

Thank you in advance, Michael, for your very kind willingness to review this follow-up letter from myself. Any additional deposit into my checking account at this time would help me to hold onto my apartment unit during a period in which my attorney is very sure that I am making major progress, and he has also told me that I have up to 200 hours of consumer-law protection services from him that are fully covered by my membership in the Texas Legal Protection Plan.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.
My mailing address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

.....

John Kevin McMillan

From: "McMillan, Michael"

To: John McMillan

Sent: Mon, October 3, 2011 11:30:32 AM

Subject: RE: 10-2-11 follow-up note

Dear John,

I would not worry about disturbing me, as it is your life not mine. Unfortunately, all your recent factual information seems extremely painful, as you seem to live philosophically in problematic areas, unable to find pleasant factual information to co-inhabit your life with you. All I am saying is that my wife and I at this time have extremely limited resources to offer you, and additionally, I do not believe any “help” I might have given you in the past really “helped” in the sense of adding extremely pleasant factual information to your resume.

There is also the problem of “translation” in that although I appreciate you only communicate when you have problems, I do get the impression that this could be a monthly problem….and hence tend to advocate adopting a more economically sustainable life style..

Anyway, I only get stressed out by your problems when I think I can help you,

Mike

From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]

Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2011 9:06 PM

To: McMillan, Michael

Subject: Re: 10-2-11 follow-up note

Dear Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to write. I should probably explain at this time that in my most recent previous letter to you, I decided not to burden you with any specific very recent factual information I've obtained on my behalf that might have been stressful for you to read about. If you are willing to let me share that specific information with you at this time, please let me know.

Best Wishes from your only younger biological brother,

John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

John Kevin McMillan

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.