Sunday, February 7, 2016

FORMER SOUPER SALAD LAKELINE CHAIN RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER ERNIE MOTLOCH OF TEMPLE, TEXAS, ACCEPTS SEPT. 30, 2013, CRIME-REPORT UPDATE FROM Mr. MOTLOCH'S FORMER SOUPER SALAD WAITSTAFF EMPLOYEE JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS


(EDITOR'S NOTE: DURING THE MULTI-YEAR PERIOD FROM APRIL 27, 2013, THROUGH JULY 29, 2015, IN WHICH I WAS THE ONLY APARTMENT-MANAGEMENT-TEAM-APPROVED OFFICIAL "ROOMMATE" OF THE MALE ADULT PERSON CITED BELOW IN THE FOLLOWING E-MAIL CRIME REPORTS FROM MYSELF, I STATED IN THE LIVING ROOM AREA OF OUR APARTMENT UNIT TO THAT ONE TOTAL ROOMMATE OF MINE ON SEVERAL TOTAL SEPARATE OCCASIONS THAT IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, NO OTHER PERSON HAS EVER PREVIOUSLY TOLD ME AT ANY TIME THAT HE OR SHE HAD HEARD ME ALLEGEDLY 'MOANING' WHILE UNCONSCIOUS AS I LAY ALONE, SLEEPING, ON MY OWN BED INSIDE MY BEDROOM.

MY OWN INVOLVEMENT OF ANY TYPE WITH THE CITED "ROOMMATE", BELOW, ENDED PERMANENTLY AND IRREVOCABLY ON JULY 29, 2015, WHEN OUR LEASE AGREEMENT WITH THE WESTDALE-OWNED AND WESTDALE-MANAGED WIND RIVER CROSSING APARTMENTS, 11411 RESEARCH BOULEVARD IN NW AUSTIN, EXPIRED AT 11:59 P.M. THAT NIGHT WITHOUT ANY RENEWAL OF THAT AGREEMENT HAVING BEEN PERMITTED BY GENERAL MANAGER ANN COKER OF THE MANAGEMENT TEAM THERE FOR EITHER MYSELF OR MR. MARTIN.--- JKM)

(From:) John McMillan (at cited E-mail address of mcmillanj@att.net)

(To:) Ernie Motloch

On Monday, September 30, 2013 12:15 AM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Ernie,

I hope that you and your family are having a very healthful and prosperous and enjoyable year.

Below is a letter I wrote and sent this weekend to the Austin Police Department that I hope will offer the "major breakthrough" in this continuous and continuing felony daily and year-round alleged personal-injury crimes case and alleged felony daily and year-round continuous and continuing anal-rape crimes case in which I am definitely the victim.

It is a continuous felony crimes case in which I am definitely the victim each and every morning (the only exceptions since mid-April 2011 having been the early morning hours of Sept. 3, 2011, and Sept 10, 2011, each of which were workdays for me later those two respective Saturday mornings at (a corporate-owned) chain cafeteria near Lakeline Mall in NW Austin) during my sleep inside my bolt-locked and locked private bedroom of the bolt-locked apartment unit that I currently share with an older man.

That older man, "John Douglas Martin," a self-identified truck driver for Pittsburgh Glass Works, moved into Apartment 325 on April 27, 2013, and my own relationship with that older man has always been strictly platonic (non-sexual) at all times. That older man has most recently been unemployed for at least two months, and he has told me in recent weeks that he has enough money saved up himself to afford to pay his share of the rent for this apartment unit, Apartment 325 at Wind River Crossing, for one full year, if need be, he emphasized to me.

He did tell me a few days ago for the first time ever that from the living room where he himself sleeps, he heard me moaning at least twice from my bolt-locked bedroom during the early morning hours that morning. He added, also for the first time ever, that ever since Mr. Martin moved into Apartment 325 as my roommate in late April of 2013, in the living room of this apartment unit where he himself was citedly situated he has heard me (he said he was very sure it was my voice) moaning at least once or twice per night from inside my locked bedroom in the early morning hours of each night.

He also stated to me that it was possible I was myself moaning with pain from my bedroom, but that he was not willing to call the Austin Police Department at that time about that evidence I was myself being victimized by crime during my sleep that night.

Thank you again, Ernie, for your life-saving words of encouragement to me in recent years.

With Friendly Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: John McMillan

To: Austin Police Dept. Asst. Chief Troy Gay ; Assistant City Manager Michael McDonald ; Austin City Manager Marc Ott ; State Comptroller Criminal Investigations Division Chief Martin Cano ; Travis County Sheriff Greg Hamilton ; Travis County District Attorney ; Attorney General of TX Criminal-Law Division Captain Gregory Lucas ; James Willett ; Travis County Sheriff's Office Paralegal Michael Lasorsa

Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2013 12:55 AM

Subject: re: the one infrared photo my roommate says is crime evidence of intruder

Dear Austin Police Department Assistant Chief Troy Gay and City of Austin Assistant City Manager Michael McDonald,

I hereby wish to inform the Austin Police Department and the City Manager's Office of the City of Austin in Austin, Texas, about a very helpful factual statement made to me in the last few days by my current apartment-management-team-approved roommate at Wind River Crossing Apartments, a male adult person in his early 60s whose stated legal name is Mr. John Douglas Martin.

Mr. Martin did very helpfully state to me in the last few days inside Apartment 325 at Wind River Crossing that the attached infrared motion-sensitive Wildview hunter's camera photo ---- a photo that had been obtained during my own sleeping hours on my own behalf in late August 2013 from inside my bolt-locked private bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit at Wind River Crossing ---- does clearly present the tiny face of an "evil" illegal male intruder somehow situated inside my private bedroom during my own sleeping hours, Mr. Martin stated.

Mr. Martin has also told me in the last few days inside our apartment unit that he IS willing to be interviewed by any officer of the Austin Police Department at any time about this major "breakthrough" finding by Mr. Martin in regard to the cited crime case in which I am the victim.

I am referring to the felony-crimes case in which I myself allege that I am being victimized by personal-injury crimes and anal-rape crimes on a daily and year-round basis during periods in which I myself am sleeping and unconscious while lying alone --- and I ALWAYS sleep alone --- on a bed I own inside my bolt-locked and locked private bedroom of the bolt-locked Apartment 325 in Building 3 at Wind River Crossing Apartments, 11411 Research Boulevard in northwest Austin.

I myself normally go to bed each day at between 1 a.m. and 2 a.m. in the morning, and my current roommate, Mr. Martin, always sleeps alone with his cat in the living room each day, with Mr. Martin generally going to bed at about 1:30 am. in the morning each day.

Thank you in advance for your very kind interest in this major breakthrough in the crime case in which I am definitely the victim during my sleep.

As always, I welcome any and all DNA testing on my own anus or buttocks or mouth or nostrils or legs or hips that APD is willing to officially authorize for me at any time. I would also welcome and all DNA testing on my bedspread or fitted sheet to my bed or my underwear, etc., that APD is willing to request at any time.

I would also welcome any and all APD-ordered electronic surveillance of my private bedroom or any other part of my apartment unit that your law-enforcement agency is ever at any time willing to authorize on behalf of identifying the illegal intruder or illegal intruders into my locked private bedroom, along with what their alleged point of entry into my locked private bedroom was.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan,

11411 Research Boulevard, Wind River Crossing Apartments, Building 3, Apartment 325 (a top-floor, second-floor, vaulted-ceiling, four-room apartment unit), Austin, Texas, 78759.
My home phone number: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.