Tuesday, February 23, 2016

NORTHWEST AUSTIN NEIGHBOR JOHN SCHLUETER, A KVUE TV STATION STAFF MEMBER, VERY KINDLY ACCEPTS JAN. 5, 2012, REPORT FROM CRIMINAL-LAW COMPLAINANT JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN THAT CITES ADVICE ON LOCAL CRIME CASE FROM NORMA HILBIG OF TRAVIS COUNTY DA'S OFFICE IN AUSTIN




On Thursday, January 5, 2012 12:08 AM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear John,

It was good to see you and your family the other day. I hope that you all had a wonderful and joyous and healthful Holiday Season.

Thank you again, John, for your very kind stated support for my legal and Constitutional right to myself enjoy full and year-round celibacy on a 24-hour-a-day, 366-day-a-year basis here in Austin, Texas.

John, I meant to also mention to you in connection with the current sex-crime complaint I've filed with APD (on December 21, 2011), that I did have a nice phone conversation in December 2011 with an official of the Travis County District Attorney's Strategic Prosecution Division, Ms. Norma Hilbig.

She (Ms. Hilbig) emphasized to me (in the cited December 2011 phone conversation) that she believes I may have a need to rent each of the following:

----a ladder, which will then enable me to check the walls and ceiling areas adjacent to or near the vaulted-ceiling portion of my apartment unit.

Norma (Hilbig) very helpfully pointed out in our phone conversation last month that since there is a significant amount of space between the roof above my second-floor apartment unit and portions of my ceiling (in my kitchen, for instance) in my apartment unit, it may well be that some criminal (such as a rapist or someone else seeking to harm me) may be using that empty space under the roof and above my kitchen ceiling as a point of entry into my apartment unit and bedroom during my sleep.

----another camera, such as an infra-red camera for a day or two, that will help me to prove to APD and the DA's office that one or more illegal intruders are (or is) present INSIDE my apartment unit during periods in which I am sleeping alone on my Swedish bed in my bedroom.

I did politely mention to Norma Hilbig that I myself am low-income, so I don't have the money to rent a ladder or a new camera at this time. However, I do appreciate her vote of confidence in me, and her insightfulness about my very accurate reports to her DA's Office (and to APD) being very pertinent.

Continuous rape is a felony crime, as Norma Hilbig of the Travis County DA's Office helpfully emphasized to me several weeks ago---and this also means that the DA's offfice will have jurisdiction over this sex-crime case in which I am the victim.

Any suggestions or advice you might be willing to offer me would be much appreciated. I did several weeks ago contact one law firm in Austin that represents victims of sex crimes on a contingency-fee basis. However, the representative for that law firm with whom I spoke told me that unless I can prove that an illegal intruder has entered my apartment unit during my sleep, his law firm would not be willing to help me file a lawsuit in connection with that sex-crimes case.

I was very grateful to the Dallas Morning News for some interest in this matter that a (female) staff member for (editor in chief) Bob Mong did very kindly express to me several weeks ago on the phone. (That female executive assistant to Mr. Mong, Ms. Bonnie Bishop,) told me that the contact person on that type of story should be Mr. Edgar, the state editor for DMN. When I left some polite phone messages with Mr. Edgar in recent weeks, he chose not to return any of them. It also seems to me that Mr. Edgar has never once (if I remember correctly) even acknowledged any of the numerous previous story idea letters I've E-mailed to him. I personally question his own credibility as a "state news editor" for "The Dallas Morning News." If I had ever had any role in hiring decisions for DMN, and of course I don't, I definitely would NOT have hired someone like that, based on what I have observed of his failure to even acknowledge phone calls or letters from me over a multi-year period.

Thank you again, John, for being one very rare married gentleman in Austin who has, in fact, shown confidence in myself as a law-abiding and creatively talented and honorable single adult gentleman here in town.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan,
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

--- On Wed, 1/4/12, John McMillan wrote:

From: John McMillan

Subject: 1-4-12 folo-up note to APD re 12-30-11 APD Open Records

To: "DonField" , "Texas DPS Director Lamar Beckworth" , "U.S. Marshals Service (Justice Dept.)" , "U.S. Dept of Justice" , "Travis County District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg" , "Travis County DA's Office Paralegal" , "Travis County Sheriff Greg Hamilton" , "Andy Hogue" , "James Willett" , "John Schlueter"

Date: Wednesday, January 4, 2012, 2:55 PM

Dear Austin Police Department Open Records Coordinator Field,

Thank you for your prompt reply note (below) to me about this legal matter and cited criminal-law matter.

Mr. Field, I need to obtain clarification from you about one factual point, in particular.

Are you informing me, among other things, that desipite an abundance of criminal-law evidence from my Swedish bed and bedroom of my one-bedroom apartment that I've already provided to your municipal law-enforcement agency on numerous separate occasions beginning in April 28, 2011, your law-enforcement agency in Austin, Texas, has not obtained or been provided with ANY criminal-law evidence indicating that ANY person other than myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas, has been physically present on or physically lain on or has slept on or had physical contact with my Swedish bed or any portion of my own body, inside my apartment unit in northwest Austin at any time in calendar year 2011.

Thank you in advance for your helpful reply to this one follow-up question from myself.

Sincerely and Best Wishes from a longtime celibate single adult gentleman living alone, with no overnight guests at any time, inside a very nice one-bedroom apartment unit that I rent in northwest Austin---an apartment in which I am the ONLY approved occupant and ONLY approved current leasee of that nice apartment unit,

from John Kevin McMillan,
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

cc: Public Information Office of the Texas Department of Public Safety, my hope being that the DPS will please forward this correspondence to your legal department as well as to the Texas Rangers Division of the DPS for possible review of any aspect of this legal-liability matter and legal matter.

U.S. Marshal's Office of the United States Department of Justice in Washington, D.C.

Travis County Sheriff Greg Hamilton.

Travis County District Attorney's Office officials in Austin, Texas.

John Kevin McMillan

--- On Tue, 1/3/12, Field, Don wrote:

From: Field, Don

Subject: RE: clarification/correction to 12-30-11 APD Open Records

To: "John McMillan"

Date: Tuesday, January 3, 2012, 12:29 PM

Using the information provided, after a complete and thorough search of our records, nothing responsive to your request was found.

From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]

Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2011 1:45 AM

To: Field, Don; us.marshals@usdoj.gov; pio@txdps.state.tx.us; district.attorney@co.travis.tx.us; greg.hamilton@co.travis.tx.us; norma.hilbig@co.travis.tx.us; david.escamilla@co.travis.tx.us; publicrecords@oag.state.tx.us; info@fbinaa.org; ask.ocfo@usdoj.gov; donna.howard@house.state.tx.us

Subject: clarification/correction to 12-30-11 APD Open Records

Dear Austin Police Department (APD) Open Records Coordinator Don Field at APD headquarters in downtown Austin , Texas ,

I need to offer one clarification and correction in regard to the following verbatim paragraph from my December 30, 2011-dated Open Records request to your municipal law-enforcement agency in Austin , Texas :

"Also, I myself have slept alone on my Swedish-designed bed on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since I moved into Apartment 325 at Wind River Crossing Apartments in January 2002. I have never at any time authorized anyone other than myself, John Kevin McMillan, to sleep on or to be physically present on, or to lie on, or to physically touch any portion of, my Swedish-designed bed inside my one-bedroom apartment unit."

Mr. Field, I apologize to you for an absent-minded factual error in the above-quoted paragraph from my most recent Open Records request.

I would like to clarify the point that in fact, I did not myself purchase my Swedish-designed queen-size orthopedic bed until April 2007---- five years AFTER I moved into a one-bedroom apartment unit ( Apartment 325 ) at Wind River Crossing Apartments in January 2002 with a Futon of mine that I always slept on alone inside the bedroom of Apartment 325 .

I was the ONLY approved tenant, and the ONLY approved occupant, inside Apartment 325 at Wind River Crossing Apartments from January 2002 until mid-April of 2011. Ever since late May of 2011, including at present, I have also been the ONLY approved tenant, and the ONLY approved occupant, inside Apartment 325 at Wind River Crossing Apartments.

I myself have always slept alone on A BED of mine that I owned inside Apartment 325 ever since I moved into that one-bedroom apartment unit in January 2002. I slept alone on a Futon mattress that I owned inside Apartment 325 from January 2002 until April 2007. In April 2007, I began sleeping alone on a Tempur-Pedic Swedish-designed queen-size mattress and bed of mine inside the bedroom of my one-bedroom apartment unit ( Apt. 325 ) at Wind River Crossing Apartments in northwest Austin . I have always slept alone on that same Swedish bed of mine from April 2007 through the present.

Mr. Field, I hope that this clarification and factual correction are helpful on my behalf. As you know, I value having very fine credibility with your municipal law-enforcement agency in Austin , Texas .

Incidentally, I would appreciate receiving from you a courtesy E-mail reply note, stating that you have received this two-part Open Records request from myself.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan of Austin , Texas .

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

John Kevin McMillan

--- On Fri, 12/30/11, John McMillan wrote:

From: John McMillan

Subject: 12-30-11 APD Open Records

To: don.field@ci.austin.tx.us, us.marshals@usdoj.gov, pio@txdps.state.tx.us, district.attorney@co.travis.tx.us, greg.hamilton@co.travis.tx.us, norma.hilbig@co.travis.tx.us, david.escamilla@co.travis.tx.us, publicrecords@oag.state.tx.us, info@fbinaa.org, ask.ocfo@usdoj.gov, donna.howard@house.state.tx.us

Date: Friday, December 30, 2011, 3:34 PM

To: Mr. Don Field,
Open Records Coordinator,
Austin Police Department,
City Government of Austin ,
715 East 8th Street,
Austin , Texas 78701
Office phone: (512) 974-5441

December 30, 2011

Dear Mr. Field,

This is a Texas Open Records request in which I seek to obtain from you a photocopy or printout of any factual legal evidence that your municipal law-enforcement agency in Austin , Texas , has obtained or received or produced, and which indicates any of the following:

----that there was any quantity of drinking alcohol or any quantity of alcohol in my own bloodstream at any time in 2011;

----that there was any quantity of marijuana or any other illegal or illicit drug in my own bloodstream at any time in 2011;

---that there was quantity of any drug or any medical abormality, or that matter, in my own bloodstream at any time in 2011;

---that any quantity of semen or any blood on my own Swedish-designed bed or on any of my bed linens that I own (semen or blood that, in each such case, did not originate from the body of myself, John Kevin McMillan) was ever identified or detected at any time in 2011;

---that any hair follicles other than those from my own body were reportedly found on my own Swedish-designed and queen-size bed at any time in 2011;

or

---that any human being or person other than myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, or that or any living creature, for that matter, has allegedly been physically present on, or has allegedly physically touched, or has allegedly pushed his or her or its body against, my own queen-sized and Swedish-designed bed, a bed that I myself own, on any occasion or at any time in calendar year 2011.

EXCLUDED FROM THE SCOPE OF THIS OPEN RECORDS REQUEST ARE ANY AND ALL TYPED LETTERS PER SE THAT I MYSELF, JOHN KEVIN MCMILLAN OF AUSTIN , WROTE AND SENT OR OTHERWISE PROVIDED TO YOUR MUNICIPAL LAW-ENFORCEMENT AGENCY.

As your law-enforcmeent agency is already very aware, I myself have never had any overnight guest inside my one-bedroom apartment unit in northwest Austin on any occasion in calendar year 2011. I myself have never had any mutual-consent sexual contact or any mutual-consent sexual activity with any person, or any animal or creature, for that matter, at any time in calendar year 2011.

In fact, as I have repeatedly informed your law-enforcement agency, I myself have never on any occasion had any mutual-consent sex or any mutual-consent sexual contact of any type with any other person anywhere in Austin, Texas, or Westlake Hills, Texas, or Pflugerville, Texas, or Cedar Park, Texas, or Round Rock, Texas (or anywhere else in Central Texas, for that matter) on any occasion since late 1979----more than 30 years ago.

Also, I myself have slept alone on my Swedish-designed bed on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since I moved into Apartment 325 at Wind River Crossing Apartments in January 2002. I have never at any time authorized anyone other than myself, John Kevin McMillan, to sleep on or to be physically present on, or to lie on, or to physically touch any portion of, my Swedish-designed bed inside my one-bedroom apartment unit.

The only individual who roomed with me at any time in 2011, a self-described "citizen of Indonesia " who directly identified himself as "Sandjaja Utama" after he responded to a wholesome Craigslist roommate-wanted ad of mine, moved out of Apartment 325 at Wind River Crossing in late May 2011. Sandjaja Utama roomed with me for about one total month in duration, beginning in mid-April 2011, and he roomed with me only after his application to room with me was officially approved by the first-rate management team at my apartment complex, Wind River Crossing in northwest Austin. That application-review process involved a multi-week review by the management team here in regard to Mr. Utama's application to room with me.

Sandjaja Utama's name was offiically removed from my lease agreement with Wind River Crossing Apartment complex in late May 2011, and that individual has not been authorized to be present anywhere on the premises of this entire apartment complex at any time since late May 2011, from what I have been informed by the first-rate management team at Wind River Crossing Apartments.

I myself have had no conversations with, and no communications of any type with, and no meetings of any type with, and I myself have never once contacted, or received any phone calls or letters or E-mail correspondence from, the self-identified "Sandjaja Utama" on any occasion since he moved out of Apartment 325 in late May 2011. I have repeatedly made it very clear to law-enforcement agencies, including your own police department in Austin , Texas , that I myself do not agree to have any current or future involvement of any type with the self-identified "Sandjaja Utama."

On behalf of this public-information request, I should mention that two respective female forensic nurses at St. David's Medical Center near The University of Texas at Austin each examined me and did blood tests on me and swabbed me for DNA medical evidence on April 28, 2011, and, in connection with a subsequent criminal-law report from myself, on either late December 21, 2011, or early December 22, 2011, respectively (my multi-hour visit to that hospital near UT-Austin extended into the early morning hours of December 22, 2011).

Those medical exams of my body at St. David's Medical Center by forensic nurses were in connection with two separate criminal-law complaints I filed with the Austin Police Department. Those two criminal-law complaints from myself were: APD Criminal-Law Report Number 11-1180447, which was later investigated by Detective David Silva of APD's Sex Crimes Unit; and APD Criminal-Law Report Number 11-3550615, which is currently reportedly being investigated by Officer Jaime Von Seltmann of the Austin Police Department's police station along Lamplight Village in north Austin .

Also on behalf of this public-information request, I should emphasize to your law-enforcement agency in Austin , Texas , that I have never knowingly consumed any quantity of drinking alcohol on any occasion since the summer of 1990. Proir to that time, I was never addicted to alcohol at any time.

I should also emphasize to your law-enforcement agency at this time that I myself have never knowingly consumed any marijuana or any other illicit drug on any occasion since late 1984. Prior to that time, I was never previously addicted to marijuana at any time. Also, I have never knowingly consumed any illicit drug other than marijuana on any occasion in my entire life.

Thank you in advance, Mr. Field, for your prompt and very thorough and reliable and fully accurate response to this most recent public-information request from myself.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a gainfully employed, tax-paying, longtime-low-income single adult gentleman who is myself white in racial identity and Anglo-Saxon and English and Scottish and German in ancestral heritage.

My mailing address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325 , Austin , Texas , 78759 .
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.