Thursday, February 18, 2016

STATE GOVERNMENT OF TEXAS OFFICIAL IN 2014 ACCEPTS THANK-YOU NOTE FROM CRIMINAL-LAW COMPLAINANT AND SINGLE ADULT WHITE MALE CRIME VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS


On Sunday, September 28, 2014 11:52 PM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Ms. Maria Isabel Gonzales of the Texas Health and Human Services Commission state agency Ombudsman's Office in Austin, Texas,

Thank you for your September 9, 2014, E-mail reply letter to me in which you politely informed me in writing that I myself enjoy the legal right to myself file a crime report and criminal-law complaint online with the Austin Police Department through the official website of the City Government of Austin in Austin, Texas.

I have followed your very helpful advice by filing a very recent online report with APD and the City of Austin in regard to an alleged illegal trespasser whom I directly observed through my bedroom's locked sliding glass door at 1:15 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 21, 2014, as that five-foot-seven or shorter and curly-dark-haired slender male youth or young man with apparent olive-complexion skin color and himself holding a can of Coors beer in one hand, walked onto the top-floor semi-private and well-lit outdoor balcony for my own rental apartment unit.

That well-lit outdoor balcony (I always make sure that outdoor light is on after I arrive home each night) abuts the bolt-locked seven-foot-tall-and-six-foot-wide sliding glass door that leads into my bolt-locked bedroom and also abuts the front door and two locked living room widows for this apartment unit.

So far, no actual crime investigator for APD has contacted me about that alleged trespassing-crime case.

As you may recall, I myself am a single adult white male longtime-celibate-by-choice and always-sober, self-identified victim of alleged personal-injury-crimes, including during my sleep, and of alleged-anal-rape-crimes-inflicted-on-me-during my sleep (I ALWAYS sleep ALONE on a bed that I myself own) on daily and frequent and year-round and multi-year basis inside my bolt-locked bedroom of my bolt-locked top-floor and vaulted-ceiling rental apartment at Wind River Crossing Apartments in northwest Austin.

Ms. Gonzales, I appreciate your helpful advice to me this month on how I can be more successful than I have been in prior months at myself persuading the Austin Police Department to actually investigate this alleged continuous-felony-crimes case in which I myself remain a victim and I continue to be a victim on a daily and year-round basis in our capital city of Texas.

I definitely seek to press criminal charges on this and testify in a court of law on this at the earliest opportunity, with help from at least one reputable and honest law-enforcement agency and at least one honest government-employed crime investigator in our entire state of Texas.

In the meantime, I would welcome any and all DNA-swab testing on my own anus or buttocks or mouth or nostrils, for instance, and any and all comprehensive non-psychiatric medical testing on myself, and any and all 24-hour-a-day electronic surveillance of my entire bedroom of my apartment unit and any and all 24-hour-a-day electronic surveillance of the entire outdoor balcony abutting the always-locked sliding glass door leading into my bedroom, that any investigators for the Texas Health and Human Services Commission state agency are willing to offer me or obtain for me at any time.

Thank you again for your very kind and helpful E-mail letter that specifically advised me that I may file online crime reports with the Austin Police Department in Austin, Texas.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a gainfully-employed and dependably civil and law-abiding and honest and vigilant gentleman and current criminal-law complainant.
My home address: 11411 Research Boulevard (the Westdale-owned and Westdale-managed Wind River Crossing Apartments), Building 3, Apartment 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.