Friday, February 19, 2016

TRAVIS COUNTY COMMISSIONER SARAH ECKHARDT ON NOV. 11, 2011, ACCEPTS LEGAL LETTER FROM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN RELATING TO A PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUEST


John Kevin McMillan On Friday, November 11, 2011 12:23 PM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Travis County Commissioner Eckhardt,

I would appreciate it if you would please provide me with the correct current E-mail address for the designated public-information officer for the Travis County District Attorney's Office in Austin, Texas, along with the name and phone number of that individual.

When I tried using the cited E-mail address I found this morning at the Travis County DA"s Office website in Austin, Texas (see below), I received an automated reply E-mail reply note stating that my E-mail transmission had not gone thorugh successfully, and that the cited E-mail address I'd used apparently had not been valid.

Thank you in advance for your very kind assistance on this.

Sincerely and Best Wishes from a civil and law-abiding and honest (I have no criminal-conviction record, in fact), non-stalking, law-enforcement-minded and vigilant, privacy-respectful, tax-paying, gainfully employed, psychologically healthy, disease-free, HIV-negative, teetotaling and permanently alcohol-free, tattoo-less, permanently illicit-drug-free, permanently-tobacco-free, lifelong-non-Christian, implicitly deistic, facially cleanshaven (no mustache or beard or facial hair), hygienic, Anglo-Saxon, masculine, single adult male constituent of yours,

John Kevin McMillan.
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
E-mail: mcmillanj@att.net
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

----- Forwarded Message ----

From: John McMillan

To: DAOpenRecords@co.travis.tx.us; Attorney General of Mass. Public Inquiry and Assistance Division ; Quincy (MA) City Solicitor Timmins ; Attorney General of Massachusetts ; Massachusetts Dept of Public Safety ; Massachusetts Executive Office of Public Safety and Security (Boston) ; Massachusetts Medical Society (Waltham) ; Mass. Dist. Attorneys Assn. ; Minnesota Attorney General ; Travis County District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg ; FBI National Academy Officials ; Texas DPS Director Lamar Beckworth ; U.S. Dept of Justice ; State Bar of Texas Exec. Dir. Michelle Hunter ; Assistant City Manager Michael McDonald ; APD Open Records Coordinator Don Field ; DallasCountyDA'sOffice ; MITProgram on HumanRights&Justice ; HumanRightsWatchOfficials(D.C. Office) ; humanrts@umn.edu; Carter Center for Human Rights ; CountyAttorneyDavidEscamilla ; "Governor's Office of Texas, Open Records Administrator" ; Texas Attorney General Open Records ; TRA General Counsel Glen Garey ; Travis County Sheriff Greg Hamilton ; Texas Dept. of Public Safety Officers Assn. Director ; Texas Dept. of Public Safety Officers Assn. President ; Austin Police Association ; Travis County DA's Office Paralegal

Sent: Fri, November 11, 2011 11:43:53 AM

Subject: Fw: 11-10-11 Travis Co. DA Open Records

Dear Travis County District Attorney Lehmberg and your highly-esteemed Open Records Coordinator, who from what I understand is Ms. Norma Hilbig,

Please note that I have re-submitted to you the following (see below) Texas Open Records request from myself, using the correct E-mail address for Texas Open Records requests to your government agency in Austin. I learned about that correct E-mail address for submitting Open Records requests through a review of your government office's website today.

Please confirm for me in writing that you have received the following Texas Open Records request from me, and that you will be sending me a reply letter responsive to this public-information request within 10 working days.

You will note, incidentally, that I have re-dated my Open Records request and inserted a clarification into the text of my Open Records request that I am re-submitting to you today.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan,
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
E-mail: mcmillanj@att.net
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

----- Forwarded Message ----

From: John McMillan

To: Travis County District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg ; Travis County DA's Office Paralegal ; CountyAttorneyDavidEscamilla ; Travis County Criminal Justice/Public Safety Director ; Texas DPS Director Lamar Beckworth ; City of Austin Public Info Coordinator Rivera ; Texas Attorney General Open Records ; "Asst. to City Attorney City Attorney's Office, Austin, TX, Julie Brossette" ; DallasCountyDA'sOffice ; "Governor's Office of Texas, Open Records Administrator" ; CityManagerMarcOtt ; Assistant City Manager Michael McDonald \

Sent: Thu, November 10, 2011 2:33:14 PM

Subject: 11-10-11 Travis Co. DA Open Records

To: Ms. Norma Hilbig,
Open Records Coordinator,
Travis County District Attorney's Office,
P.O. Box 1748,
Austin, Texas 78767.

Office phone: (512) 854-9400.

November 11, 2011

Dear Ms. Hilbig,

This is a Texas Open Records request in which I seek to obtain from you a photocopy or printout of any and all E-mail communications or letters or memoranda or other written communications that on any date or at any time in calendar year 2011 were written or sent or mailed or received by any official or any employee of your Travis County District Attorney's Office in Austin, and that, in each such case, referred at least once to myself, John Kevin McMillan, in any context or any way, or referred to the apartment complex where I reside, the Westdale Fanny Properties Ltd.-owned Wind River Crossing Apartments in northwest Austin, in any context or any way, or referred to the owner of this apartment complex or any manager or assistant manager at this apartment complex in any context or any way, or that referred to the one-bedroom apartment unit where I reside, Apartment 325, in any context or any way, or that referred to the building at Wind River Crossing Apartments where I reside, Building 3, in any context or any way, or that referred to any other unit at this very same Wind River Crossing Apartments that is numbered in the 300s and is therefore, based on the numbering system used at this apartment complex, an apartment unit situated in Building 3 at Wind River Crossing.

The apartment complex where I reside is situated at 11411 Research Boulevard in northwest Austin. I have resided in the same one-bedroom apartment unit at Wind River Crossing ever since January 2002. I have repeatedly expressed civilly-stated concerns to the Austin Police Department in 2011 about one or more individuals allegedly entering my bolt-locked and fully locked apartment unit, Apartment 325, in an allegedly illegal manner and allegedly having illegal physical contact or illegal sexual contact with me, or otherwise illegally molesting me, during my slumber as I lay unconscious while I was myself sleeping alone and snoring on my Swedish bed inside the bedroom of my one-bedrom apartment unit.

I lead a facially-cleanshaven, tattoo-less, law-abiding, vigilant, and gainfully employed lifestyle as a single adult gentleman in which I never consume any marijuana or any other illicit drug; I never consume any drinking alcohol; and I never consume any tobacco products. I have not had any mutual-consent sex with any other person anywhere in Austin, Texas, or anywhere in Central Texas, for that matter, on any occasion since December of 1979.

The company that owns this apartment complex, Westdale Fanny Properties Ltd., is headquartered in an office building along Commerce Street in Dallas, Texas.

Excluded in the scope of this Open Records request are any letters written by myself, John Kevin McMillan, with the exception of any and all letters from myself at any time in 2011 that specifically cite a criminal-law complaint or legal complaint for which an identification number of any type has been assigned by a law-enforcement agency. All of those so-described letters from 2011 ARE included in the scope of this Open Records request.

Among the criminal-law complaints or reports that I have myself filed with the Austin Police Department municipal law-enforcement agency in 2011 are:

---APD criminal-law complaint number 11-1180447;

---APD criminal-law complaint number 11-2390973;

---APD criminal-law complaint number 11-1471240;

---APD criminal-law complaint number 11-2260947;

and APD criminal-law complaint number 11-2500295.

DNA medical testing on my anus and anal cavity only was performed on April 28, 2011, upon request from myself and the Austin Police Department, and I have since disputed the cited "results" from that DNA medical testing through a written appeal I made to the Office of the Police Monitor of the City Government of Austin in Austin, Texas.

I have politely pointed out to the Office of Police Monitor, whose staff members are all employed by the City of Austin, that the swab performed on me on April 28, 2011, by a female forensic nurse inside St. David's Hospital near UT-Austin barely touched my anus and was not thorough enough, in my emphatic opinion. I would also like to point out at this time that the swab performed on me by that forensic nurse on April 28, 2011, inside St. David's Hospital did not, from what I can currently recall, swab the area around my anus. This year, I have repeatedly requested follow-up DNA medical testing on my anus and anal area from the Austin Police Department, and APD has repeatedly declined to order any additional DNA medical testing on me.

Thank you in advance for your prompt and very thorough and very reliable response to this Open Records request from myself.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan,
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.