Sunday, February 28, 2016

TRAVIS COUNTY OFFFICIAL NICOLE WAGGONER ON FEB. 3, 2012, ACCEPTS CRIMINAL-LAW COMPLAINT FROM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS




On Friday, February 3, 2012 11:31 AM, John McMillan wrote:

To: Ms. Nicole Waggoner, Paralegal and Open Records Coordinator based in the Strategic Prosecution Division of the Travis County District Attorney's Office in Austin.

Dear Ms. Waggoner,

It was good to talk with you on the phone for the first time ever today. Please offer my best regards to the kindly and helpful Ms. Norma Hilbig, whom you are replacing after she recently retired.

Thank you again for taking the time to discuss with me my concerns about the apparent alleged failure of the Austin Police Department to enforce the law by arresting ANY suspect in connection with alleged continuous sex crimes and alleged continuous physical abuse of myself, a single adult gentleman, that allegedly are occurring on a daily basis during my nocturnal slumber as I sleep alone on my Swedish bed inside my bolt-locked, locked, and fully-secured apartment unit at Wind River Crossing.

I live alone in my one-bedroom apartment unit, and I never have any invited overnight guest or any invited late-night guest after midnight inside my apartment unit. I always sleep alone on my Swedish bed in the only bedroom of my apartment. I have lived in this same apartment unit, Apt. 325, ever since January 2002.

Wind River Crossing apartments are situated at 11411 Research Boulevard in northwest Austin, and the owner of this apartment complex is a for-profit corporation (Westdale Properties, or some similar name) that is reportedly headquartered along Commerce Street in Dallas, Texas.

I mentioned to you on the phone today that these alleged sex crimes involving alleged continuous anal-sex rape of myself and alleged continuous sexual torture of myself and alleged continuous molestation of myself and alleged continuous physical abuse of myself during my nocturnal slumber on my Swedish bed---a bed on which I have ALWAYS slept alone ever since I purchased this bed and had it installed in my bedroom of my current apartment in 2007----have been cited in numerous criminal-complaints of mine with APD, including on April 28, 2011, and, more recently, on December 21, 2011.

In the early morning hours of Dec. 22, 2011, DNA medical swabs of numerous parts of my body, and removal of hair follicles from several parts of my own body, were performed on me by a female forensic nurse at St. David's Medical Center near UT-Austin, Texas. I had entered that hospital's emergency room for forensic testing late on Dec. 21, 2011, and remained there for several consecutive hours that extended into the morning of Dec. 22, 2011.

It seems to me that your Travis County District Attorney's Office should have the legal right at present to insist on obtaining a full report of the lab results on those DNA swabs and related medical tests from the Texas Department of Public Safety state agency here in Austin.

I mention this because the DPS is the state agency here in Austin that was reportedly provided with those DNA medical swabs by St. David's Medical Center on or about Dec. 22, 2011, according to a female patient services representative for St. David's who kindly mailed to me a signed letter in response to inquiries from myself about which government agency received those DNA swabs taken from my body. I myself have never been provided with those DNA medical test results from the Dec. 22, 2011, DNA medical swabs that were done at St. David's. (Editor's Note for this Blog: I have since been informed that the Austin Police Department on its own initiative obtained that rape-evidence kit either from St. David's or from the DPS, and apparently before that kit would have been processed by the DPS headquarters team in Austin---jkm.)

To assist your office in obtaining those DNA medical test results from the swabs and blood samples and hair follicle samples taken from my body on Dec. 22, 2011, I should mention to you that my full legal name is John Kevin McMillan. My date of birth was April 27, 1957. My social-security number is: .... I am a native of Lincoln, Nebraska.

I would also like to again emphasize to you, Ms. Waggoner, that I would welcome any visit to my apartment unit by any investigator from the Travis County District Attorney's Office (or by any investigatgor from the Dallas County DA's Office, for that matter) in connection with this sex-crimes case in which I am the victim of alleged continuous sex crimes and alleged continuous medically injurious conduct victimizing myself and robbing myself of hundreds of hours of REM sleep, or deep sleep, over a multi-month period during periods in which I had been sleeping soundly, and was probably snoring as well, on my Swedish bed inside my bolt-locked, locked, and fully-secured one-bedroom apartment unit.

Finally, if your DA's Office in Austin ever concludes at any time that the Austin Police Department has not been adequately diligent or reliable or professional in APD's "investigation" and prosecution of this criminal-law case, from what I understand your DA's Office does have the option of asking the Attorney General of Texas state agency or the Travis County Sheriff's Office, or possibly even the U.S. Marshal's Office or the FBI, to take over the investigation and prosecution of this case.

Thank you again for taking the time to talk with me today about this criminal-law matter, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, criminal-law complainant.
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
E-mail: mcmillanj@att.net
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.