Sunday, February 7, 2016

KVUE TELEVISION STATION STAFF MEMBER JOHN SCHLUETER OF NORTHWEST AUSTIN ON SEPT. 29, 2012, ACCEPTS A CRIME REPORT FROM SELF-IDENTIFIED CRIME VICTIM AND 'WIND RIVER CROSSING APARTMENTS' TENANT JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF NORTHWEST AUSTIN


(EDITOR'S NOTE: IN 2015, I FULLY REPAID JOHN SCHLUETER, A NEIGHBOR OF MINE IN NORTHWEST AUSTIN AND HIGH-RANKING STAFF MEMBER AT THE ABC-AFFILIATE KVUE TELEVISION STATION OF NORTHWEST AUSTIN, FOR THE PERSONAL LOANS THAT JOHN SCHLUETER VERY GENEROUSLY OFFERED ME OVER A MULTI-YEAR PERIOD THIS CENTURY. I TAKE PRIDE IN THE FACT THAT I DO NOT CURRENTLY OWE JOHN SCHLUETER ANY MONEY. --- jkm)

On Saturday, September 29, 2012 9:45 PM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear John,

It was very good to talk with you in person recently, and to sense that you are doing well.

I am trying to hold onto my current apartment unit, and I am continuing to work at each of my three jobs. I came up very short this month on my total earnings.

John, would you be willing to lend me $100 (or more, if at all possible) at this time that could be added to the total amount that I owe you?

With Friendly Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan,
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

P.S. One bit of encouraging news: I have identified one state agency in Austin that has informed me in writing that that state agency WILL investigate a complaint from me relating to the alleged felony-crime case in which I'm the victim. I feel very confident that I will soon be having some great progress as a law-abiding single adult male criminal-law complainant here in Austin.

Incidentally, John, my neighbor who lives directly below me, an Anglo man named "Danny" who has lots of tattoos on his arms, did tell me in the last day or so when I met him in person for the first time in front of Building 3 (our apartment building) that if he sees anyone on the outdoor balcony of my apartment unit between midnight or 8 a.m., or anyone attempting to break into my apartment unit, Danny will take immediate action on that.

I politely asked Danny if he would be willing to call the Austin Police Department in a situation like that; Danny replied, though, that he would not bother calling APD. He added that "I (Danny) would go after him myself" (approximate quote).

I then politely commented to Danny that I would prefer it if he'd call APD instead, but I don't know that I was persuasive on that point.

Danny emphasized to me that as a divorced father whose 9-year-old son stays with Danny on weekends, Danny is a strong supporter of law-and-order and privacy rights inside one's own home.

I'm hopeful, in any event, that I may have identified one total vigilant neighbor during the nighttime hours --- someone who is actually awake after midnight and might be able to help deter an alleged illegal intruder.

Incidentally, several days ago when I was suddenly awakened on my orthopedic bed with pain in my anus and saw no one inside my bolt-locked apartment, I heard the loud sound of what sounded like a young man (male youth?) moaning loudly in a neighboring unit. It almost sounded like someone inside Apartment 315. ...

(T)he general manager at Wind River Crossing, Ann Coker, has told me that it is acceptable to her for me to introduce myself to and speak with the new adult male tenant in Apt. 315.

It is Apartment 324 that Ann Coker has identified to me as a unit where the adult male tenant in that apartment unit is someone whom I should NEVER myself introduce myself to, Ann Coker has helpfully advised me.
She (General Manager Ann Coker) said that I should ONLY approach Apt. 324 (on the other side of this building, a unit that abuts my (second-floor) unit from the other side of Building 3) if I have a police officer accompanying me, Ann Coker recently advised me on the telephone.

I get the impression that Ann Coker is possibly aware of possible (factual alleged-crime) evidence indicating that the man (someone in his mid- 20s, from what another tenant told me about one year ago) in Apartment 324 is possibly capable of (possible alleged) violence. I have heard loud slams of the front door by the man living in Apt. 324 on numerous occasions, so that would appear to confirm the hypothesis that he may be capable of (alleged possible) physical violence.

So far, the (Austin) police have not expressed any interest in interviewing the man who lives in Apt. 324 at Wind River Crossing; so this leaves me with the question, "How can I get additional factual information about who that individual is, in the event that he's (possibly) one of the alleged illegal intruders inside my apartment?"

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.