Saturday, February 20, 2016

U.S. STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL TO JOHN KEVIN MCMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS: 'I HAVE NO IDEA WHETHER U.S. GOVERNMENT HAS ANY CURRENT INVOLVEMENT IN YOUR OWN LIVING CONDITIONS IN AUSTIN'




(From:) deGraffenried, Leslie S

To mcmillanj@att.net

12/31/08 at 11:20 AM

The US Government (USG) is so dang big I would have no idea. In my narrow experience I have found that the USG can barely do the basic things it needs to do, much less keep track of citizens.

We really do live in a free and open America...as best as I can tell: pretty incompetent, but all democracies are.

Auguri.

Les deGraffenried
US Mission to the UN Organizations in Rome
Piazza del Popolo, 18
Tel: (39)-06-4674-3528
e-mail: deGraffenriedLS@state.gov
internet homepage: http://usunrome.usmission.gov
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]

Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 5:41 PM

To: deGraffenried, Leslie S

Subject: RE: follow-up note & my resume

Dear Leslie,

Thank you for your very prompt and friendly reply E-mail letter.

Do you happen to know of any possible legal issues (whether civil-law issues or possible criminal-law issues) that relate in any way to myself or to my own living conditions or financial earnings capacity in Austin, Texas, these days that possibly relate to the U.S. Government (federal government) in any way?

If so, which federal agency do you suspect or believe might have the most information about that? I would like to pursue a Federal Freedom of Information Act (request) of that federal agency.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan of Austin.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.