Friday, February 19, 2016

UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA MEDICAL SCHOOL RESEARCHER TO JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS, IN OCTOBER 2011: 'HOW UNSAFE YOUR CURRENT APARTMENT MIGHT BE!'


" From: "McMillan, Michael" (at Dr. Michael Kim McMillan's official E-mail address at that time of "mmcmilla@med.usc.edu")

To: John McMillan (at my personal E-mail address of "mcmillanj@att.net")

Sent: Sun, October 30, 2011 2:05:08 PM

Subject: RE: 10-26-11 plea for assistance from you

Dear John,

I am again impressed at how expensive and unsafe your apartment might be…and how little I can do to help your problem, except suggest that perhaps you investigate possible other causes of the pain, especially anal cancer. If I remember correctly Farrah Fawcett died of anal cancer. It is not a pleasant disease and of course very painful. What amazes me is that you seem to be such a sound sleeper, yet always wake up with pain.

There must be cheaper and safer apartments in Austin???

Even I can see that you have substantial problems….and not only at the end of every month…way beyond my meager capacity to help you…though now there is substantial uncertainty in my mind exactly what they are..and how to solve them…I am amazed at how much money rich people make off of poor people who cannot balance their budgets and wind up paying exorbitant late fees…translating into humongous interest rates….I guess eventually poor people learn to budget…

I wish you “Good Luck”…

Mike

PS. Do not worry about me…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.