Sunday, February 7, 2016

KVUE TELEVISION STATION STAFF MEMBER JOHN SCHLUETER OF AUSTIN ACCEPTS APRIL 28, 2012, LETTER OF COMPLAINT FROM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN ABOUT APD's 'RESPONSE' TO ALLEGED CONTINUOUS CRIMES CASE


(EDITOR'S NOTE: I HAVE REPAID JOHN SCHLUETER IN FULL, THROUGH A SIGNED PERSONAL CHECK I HANDED TO HIM IN PERSON IN 2015, FOR THE VERY GENEROUS PERSONAL LOANS HE KINDLY OFFERED ME EARLIER THIS CENTURY. I HANDED THAT CHECK TO JOHN SCHLUETER IN THE PARKING LOT OF THE CROSSLAND ECONOMY STUDIOS COMPLEX ALONG HYMEADOW ROAD IN FAR NORTHWEST AUSTIN. I WAS TEMPORARILY RENTING MY ASSIGNED FIRST-FLOOR ROOM AT CROSSLANDS DURING A MULTI-WEEK PERIOD IN WHICH I SEARCHED FOR A NEW PERMANENT RESIDENCE FOR MYSELF.--- jkm)

(From:) John McMillan (at personal E-mail address of mcmillanj@att.net)

(To:) Tara Long (Austin Police Department Constituent Services Liaison), lori.carter@co.travis.tx.us, mariela@brattonfirm.com

(Date and Time:) 04/04/14 at 12:34 p.m.

On Friday, April 4, 2014 12:34 PM, John McMillan wrote:

Please note, below, the following factual statement of mine that clearly states that it was in 2011 when APD Officer Wallace made the hostile statement to me inside my apartment unit that if I ever find semen in my own anus, "it's only because you planted it there yourself!" (I believe this is a more accurate quote than the one I hastily wrote below in a letter I wrote to a personal friend of mine and married gentleman and kindly neighbor of mine, John Schlueter).

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

current criminal-law complainant John Kevin McMillan.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

John Kevin McMillan

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: John McMillan

To: Office of the Police Monitor

Sent: Friday, June 29, 2012 12:20 AM

Subject: Item XXXVI re: my complaint vs. APD Det. David Silva

Dear Julian and Sonia in the Office of the Police Monitor of the City of Austin,

The following (below) is additional E-mail correspondence from myself that I would like to share with you on behalf of my legal complaint against APD Detective David Silva.

I look forward to receiving the official findings from your office in the very near future in response to my formal complaint against Detective Silva that I've filed through your office.

Respectfully,

John Kevin McMillan, complainant.
My home address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

--- On Sat, 4/28/12, John McMillan wrote:

From: John McMillan

Subject: 4-27-12 follow-up note to John/Fw: 4-27-12 Boosting Bus-Route Businesses' Sales

To: johnschl@earthlink.net

Date: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 12:10 AM

Dear John,

Thank you again for all of your wonderful and truly life-saving help you have very kindly and very generously offered to me in the last approximately 10-year period ever since I first met you and your nice wife, Veronica, and your daughter, Julie, during my prior days as a waiter at IHOP Duval.

It was good to talk with you on the phone today, and I apologize if I sounded a bit frustrated and upset when I described to you on the telephone my continuing crisis relating to the complete absence of any progress in local police investigation of the sex-crimes and personal-injury-crimes case in which I am the only cited victim and the only cited complainant.

It is almost a standing joke, at present, that any item sent to Detective David Silva of the Austin Police Department that refers to myself in any way will receive an automated reply from Detective Silva stating, "This case is unfounded" or "I, Detective Silva, decline to do any lab tests on that."

I still wince when I recall the day in 2011 when a colleague of Detective Silva's, APD officer Wallace (no apparent relation to Mike Wallace of CBS News, I might add), entered the bedroom of my apartment unit in response to a criminal-law complaint from me and snapped at me that "If you (John Kevin McMillan) ever find any semen in your anus inside your bedroom, that only means you planted (sic) the semen in your own anus!" (approximate quote).

When I reflect on Detective David Silva's "see no evil" outlook toward my several criminal-law complaints I've shared with APD ever since April 28, 2011, I sometimes wonder WHICH religious congregation in Austin claims Detective Silva as a member of that congregation. It is possible that he reflects the unsympathetic outlook toward me of his entire religious group, and I frankly don't know whether that particular congregation of his is Roman Catholic or Judaistic or Unitarian Universalist or Ethical Culture Society or Protestant or some other denominational affiliation.

John, I am very grateful to you for helping to remind me to take logical steps in my own life in order to attempt to pay all of my various bills and personal debts I've incurred---including to yourself----as soon as possible, while also enhancing my privacy rights during my leisuretime here in Austin.

Today, on my birthday, I decided to celebrate in part by doing some online research to find some nice customer-satisfaction reviews for you about the first-rate business you own here in Austin.

Unfortunately, though, I was not able to find any recent review of your business. It's possible that your customes are all so pleased with Schlueter Electronics and Refrigeration that they take your first-rate business for granted.

To me, the A-minus rating you received from the Better Business Bureau in a recent prior year (and I forgot to check today to find out what your current BBB rating is) tells me a lot about the conscientious and honest and ethical style of your first-rate business here in town.

You set a high standard for honesty and candor and integrity here in Austin, and I am sure that many business leaders and civic leaders here are very inspired by you, John.

I am continuing to apply for additional job opportuntiies here in Austin, which potentially might help me to increase my income. My total adjusted gross annual income in calendar year 2011 was $20,923.97, according to my completed federal income tax return that I mailed to the IRS on April 13, 2012. This is a reminder that I have to find a way to somehow pursue freelance writing, or freelance story-ideas-generating, during my leisuretime that will earn me some income from a friendly media company that likes my ideas and vantage point.

John, I would appreciate any and all referrals you are willing to offer me to any reputable media companies or other employers that you believe might be interested in employing me on a freelance basis, temporary basis, part-time basis, or full-time basis.

Thank you again, John, for kindly indicating to me today on the phone that you are not aware of any major conflict between yourself and myself in any context (other than my admitted failure to make any progress at paying you back, as I continue to struggle just to make rent each month).

I am reminded that in the last few years I did some online research about you and read a poignant KVUE TV News account in which KVUE Television News interviewed you about the shocking death of a young (early 20s?) personal friend of yours who had somehow fallen (?) from the second-floor outdoor balcony leading to his apartment unit in northwest Austin, if I remember correctly. John, I want to take this opportunity to emphasize to you that I myself have a very strong will to live (and to pay back all of my bills DURING my lifetime and as soon as possible), and I will always lead a completely illicit-drug-free, tobacco-free, and drinking-alcohol-free lifestyle. I definitely DO NOT seek to harm myself or anyone else.

John, I sometimes wish I could get paid a nickel for each and every anonymous "verbalized background rumor" I hear in Austin that maintains that "John Schlueter secretly dislikes you, John" or that "John Schlueter is secretly an ideological enemy of yours, John," etc.

I don't know who is spreading these awful rumors about you that also refer to myself, but I appreciate your having taken the time today to indicate to me on the phone that those types of rumors are COMPLETELY untrue and inaccurate. It would be gratifying, in fact, to see you actually file a slander lawsuit against the persons who slander you in that way. I have no idea who they are, or who their media company is, but that media company is NOT as ethical as you would want a media company to be, I feel very sure.

Best Wishes to you, and please let me know, John, if you ever do feel uncomfortable with me in any way, as I would welcome the opportunity to address ANY and all concerns about me that you mgiht ever have. For instance, if you ever feel or sense that I am "too critical of women" or "too critical of self-described gay persons" or "too critical of African-Americans" or "too critical of Hispanic Texans" or "too appreciative of and too friendly toward younger men" or "too critical of Austin as a city", "too critical of Belo media," "too critical of UT-Austin," or "too critical of effeminate male adult persons," etc., please let me know as soon as possible. I know you don't like humor, for instance, and it's possible that you believe I am "too oriented toward humor" in a nation and world where serious and non-humorous communications are urgently needed.

Sincerely,

John Kevin McMillan,
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin,Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

--- On Fri, 4/27/12, John McMillan wrote:

From: John McMillan

Subject: 4-27-12 Boosting Bus-Route Businesses' Sales

To: customer.service@capmetro.org, bill.spelman@ci.austin.tx.us, chris.riley@ci.austin.tx.us, mike.martinez@ci.austin.tx.us, laura.morrison@ci.austin.tx.us, sheryl.cole@ci.austin.tx.us, kathie.tovo@ci.austin.tx.us, marc.ott@ci.austin.tx.us, sarah.eckhardt@co.travis.tx.us, lee.leffingwell@ci.austin.tx.us, window@cpa.state.tx.us, publicrecords@governor.state.tx.us, lyoung@austincc.edu, news@kvue.com, editor@dailytexanonline.com, jmaggio@keyetv.com, news@keyetv.com, gail.gourley@bethany-umc.org, vsansing@covenantaustin.org, websupport@jasonsdeli.com, ihop1439@acgtexas.com, lilithbynature@aol.com, ann.coker@westdale.com, kara.hlavaty@westdale.com, donna.howard@house.state.tx.us, kirk.watson@senate.state.tx.us

Date: Friday, April 27, 2012, 5:24 PM

Dear Customer Service Representatives for Capital Metro Mass-Transit Authority in Austin, Texas,

I have decided to celebrate my birthday today in part by sending you an idea that I believe could help to boost ridership and total revenues for Capital Metro here in Austin.

I recently came up with this idea after I was reminded this month that the North by Northwest restaurant is situated within a few blocks of a Capital Metro bus stop along the 383 Bus Route. Even though I myself could not afford to dine there at present, it was good to know about that option if I ever do win a financial prize from a contest or if my personal finances improve dramatically in the foreseeable future.

As a near-daily rider on Capital Metro buses these days, and as a single adult gentleman who myself recently purchased a month-long bus pass from Capital Metro, I woud like to recommend that Capital Metro sponsor the establishment of several new factually-helpful and route-specific websites.

The proposed new websites or online links could each be dedicated to citing each and every one of the businesses or houses of worship or public institutions or offices for non-profit groups that are situated within five blocks of any cited bus stop situated anywhere along the featured Capital Metro Bus Route (the 383 bus route, for instance).

That type of factual information would be invaluable to myself in my "new life" as someone who travels around town exclusively by bus or on foot. Since I generally center my life and my career these days on the 383 Bus Route that is the easiest and most convenient bus route for me to use, I naturally prefer to visit and be a customer of or employee of businesses that are situated within five blocks of a bus stop along the 383 Bus Route and also within six miles of where I live. I also save a lot of time by centering my "repertoire of career-related options and leisuretime options" on businesses and other places situated along or very close to the 383 Capital Metro Bus Route.

It also seems to me that if Capital Metro were to sponsor the establishment of a "383 Bus Route Businesses and Places" online data base website, with each business and place being cited in terms of its proximityto (in terms of cited yards or cited blocks from) a nearby cited 383 Bus stop that's at a specified street intersection or address, this would help to promote increased sales for each of those for-profit businesses.

At present, many Austinites are not aware of which restaurants and retail stores, for instance, are situated within five blocks of a 383 Bus Stop. As a result, those Austinites might overlook opportunities for taking the 383 bus in order to dine or shop at one of those restaurants or stores situated along or near the 383 Bus Stop route.

Finally, I would like to point out that possibly some of the businesses situated along Bus Route 383, for instance, might possibly even be willing to pay a small amount of money to Capital Metro in order to themselves place advertising about their own business at that particular Route 383-only online link website. From that standpoint as well, businesses situated near any of the 383 Bus Route bus stops could benefit financially from the proposed 383 Bus Route-specific online data-base link.

I hope that this idea appeals to you and your colleagues with the City of Austin, Travis County Government, and the State of Texas.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a resident ever since August 2001 at the very nice Wind River Crossing Apartments situated along the Highway 383 bus route.
My mailing address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.