Monday, February 22, 2016

NORTHWEST AUSTIN NEIGHBOR JOHN SCHLUETER ON SEPT. 27, 2011, OFFERS POLITE ADVICE TO JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN ON VIDEO-RECORDER SPY CAMERA INSTALLATION INSIDE THE LATTER'S BOLT-LOCKED BEDROOM OF HIS BOLT-LOCKED APARTMENT UNIT IN AUSTIN




On Tuesday, September 27, 2011 7:41 PM, John McMillan wrote:

Thank you for taking the time to write me a reply note on this. I am reminded that if I visit the Frye's electronics store where I bought the video recorder, maybe I can get good guidance there on how to install this camera that I have an urgent need for in my bedroom.

It will be wonderful when I can enjoy full eight hours' sleep without interruption to my REM sleep, or deep sleep, at any time during that period. Those interruptions to my REM sleep ever since mid-April 2011 have been very harmful to my long-term medical health, and I am determined to enjoy a full and fully vital and creative natural medical longevity.

I will let you know as soon as I capture the videotape evidence I need. Then, possibly your television station in Austin, which is affiliated with ABC Television Network, will be interested in that crime-news story.

Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

John Kevin McMillan

From: John H Schlueter

To: John McMillan

Sent: Tue, September 27, 2011 11:37:36 AM

Subject: RE: awakened from my sleep at 2:45 a.m. today by criminalRe: 9-26-11 a follow-up question for you, John

I have been very busy with service calls and am just having to take time when back to my office to check emails - this is not a good time to assist you with this camera install that you need done, and I am preparing to be out of town for a while on business for at least 10 days or more.

Unfortunately time is not avaliable to install your camera, I am having to get others to help me get things done before I leave town. Most of those things should be able to be installed by your self.

----- Original Message -----

From: John McMillan

To: johnschl@earthlink.net

Sent: 9/27/2011 3:14:57 AM

Subject: awakened from my sleep at 2:45 a.m. today by criminalRe: 9-26-11 a follow-up question for you, John

John,

As I await your reply to the one question I've posed to you most recently, I would like to politely remind you that this morning, for instance, I was awakened in the middle of my REM sleep, or deep sleep, at 2:45 a.m. by a painful throbbing in my anus that I definitely allege to have been caused by an alleged intruder inside my apartment unit, where I live alone and sleep alone and have no invited overnight or early morning guest.

Please let me know as soon as is humanly possible for you if you are willing to visit my apartment unit and help me figure out how to work this video-recorder camera. That 10-minute visit from you will help me to save my life and get the healthful REM sleep that I definitely need, and also help me to terminate from my life(,) involvement by someone I definitely am VERY repulsed by and very alienated by.

Best wishes to you from an Anglo Saxon single adult male friend of yours,

John Kevin McMillan.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

Again, I would WELCOME any video surveillance of my bedroom by KVUE, or any other reputable media company (that is possibly) appalled by (possible) gays' and other (possible) minority activists' (allegedly) vicious and (allegedly) violent and (allegedly) very injurious abuse and torture of myself in Austin, Texas. I take pride in being a morally and aesthetically straight gentleman, and I benefit greatly from my significantly and in a (civil and) law-abiding manner REDUCING the (overall) involvement of homosexual male adult persons, effeminate male adult persons, passive-aggressive male adult persons, bisexual male adult persons, lesbian adult persons, transsexual adult persons, and transvestite adult persons in my own life, as you might have guessed on that.

John Kevin McMillan

From: John McMillan

To: johnschl@earthlink.net

Sent: Mon, September 26, 2011 2:07:53 PM

Subject: 9-26-11 a follow-up question for you, John

John,

I apologize for not phrasing my question to you on this more succinctly in my letter to you below. Now that I have purchased the video recorder camera I need (I can't figure out how to get it working), is there any possibility that you would be willing to visit me at my apartment for 10 minutes sometime today or this evening or tonight, at a good time for you, in order to show me how to use this video recorder camera inside my bedroom.

Thank you in advance for your very kind response on this.

Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

P.S. If you feel that KVUE might give consideration to installing a KVUE camera inside my bedroom for a week or two (or less than that, hopefully) in order to better identify the culprit, I would be more than happy to call KVUE's newsroom and suggest this story idea to them.

John Kevin McMillan

From: John McMillan

To: johnschl@earthlink.net

Sent: Sun, September 25, 2011 11:09:32 PM

Subject: Fw: 9-22-11 appeal to Office of Police Monitor of City of Austin

Dear John,

Thank you again for your very kind interest in this criminal-law matter and legal-liability matter facing the Austin Police Department.

Below, please find my September 22-dated letter of appeal to the Office of the Police Monitor of the City Government of Austin.

I will be very pleased if the City Government of Austin or the Austin Police Department is willing to review the DNA medical findings that were shared with me by the Austin Police Deparment in rreference to the April 28 alleged forcible-sodomy criminal-law complaint that i filed.

In addition, I will be very pleased if the Austin Police Department or the City of Austin (or some other government agency, for that matter, or possibly even a private-sector company such as a reliable media company) is willing to sponsor additional DNA medical testing on my anus or anal cavity at the earliest opportunity.

That additional DNA medical evidence will provide DNA evidence of alleged sexual penetration of me during my sleep inside my bolt-locked apartment unit going as far back as 190 days, APD Sex Crimes Detective David Silva told me earlier this year.

Thank you again, John, for your conveyed support for my legal right to enjoy full and year-round freeedom from alleged rape of myself, alleged sexual molestation of myself, and alleged forcible sodomy victimizing myself, as I lay alone on my Swedish bed inside my bolt-locked apartment unit where I have no overnight guests, no invited early-morning guests, and no invited late-night guests inside my apartment unit.

Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

P.S. Upon advice from a private attorney, I have purchased a video recorder from Frye's electronics, the store that the attorney recommended I visit, in order to provide myself with documentation of any alleged sex crimes victimizing myself during my sleep. I fully admit that I am currently unsure as to how to operate that camera. I am contacting one journalist friend of mine, a very nice gentleman named Andy Hogue, to see if he is willing to help me figure out how to turn that video recorder on to provide me with the videotape I need to then present to the private attorney I'm consulting about this legal matter and criminal-law matter. I have not heard back from Andy today about this, so if you or any of your technology-minded associates or employees is willing to meet with me for 10 minutes in my apartment in order to help me to figure out this video recorder, I would be very grateful. I have tomorrow (Monday) off from work, so this Monday would be the best possible day for me.

John Kevin McMillan

----- Forwarded Message ----

From: John McMillan To: "Office of the Police Monitor (City of Austin, Austin, T X)" ; APD Open Records Coordinator Don Field ; CityManagerMarcOtt ; Council Member Bill Spelman ; Council Member Chris Riley ; Council Member Kathie Tovo ; Council Member Laura Morrison ; Council Member Mike Martinez ; Council Member Sheryl Cole ; "City Attorney's Office, Austin, TX, Julie Brossette, Asst. to City Attorney" ; Travis County District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg ; TRA General Counsel Glen Garey ; "Governor's Office of Texas, Open Records Administrator" ; Texas Attorney General Open Records ; Richard Jalowy ; FBI National Academy Officials ; Texas DPS Director Lamar Beckworth ; CountyAttorneyDavidEscamilla ; CountyJudgeSam Biscoe ; CountyCommissionerSarahEckhardt ; U.S. Dept of Justice ; U.S. Marshals Service (Justice Dept.) ; FederalCommunicationsCommission ; CentersforDiseaseControl(U.S.Govt.) ; U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Devlpt (TX regional office) ; State Bar of Texas Exec. Dir. Michelle Hunter ; TDCJ General Counsel Rep. Patricia Fleming

Sent: Thu, September 22, 2011 1:43:11 PM

Subject: 9-22-11 appeal to Office of Police Monitor of City of Austin

I hereby seek to file a formal complaint with your Office of the Police Monitor in which I respectfully question the level of accuracy and the level of validity of the "medical findings" provided to your municipal law-enforcement agency by your forensic DNA Scientist Sapana Prajapari.

I am a longstanding criminal-law complainant with APD, beginning on April 28, 2011, most recently, when I filed APD criminal-law report number 11-1180447 about alleged forcible sodomy repeatedly victimizing myself, including on the morning of April 28, 2011, inside the one-bedroom apartment unit in northwest Austin where I reside as an approved tenant there.

I have repeatedly informed APD officers in every month after April 2011 as well that I have been subjected to alleged continuous illegal forcible sodomy victimizing myself inside my bolt-locked apartment unit evey day of my residence there, with one or two apparent exceptions (September 3, 2011, and September 10, 2011, being the two respective days I have cited to APD in subsequent oral reports I've made to officers of that law-enforcement agency in which I stated that on those two total respective days, I woke up in my bed without ever sensing that I had been sexually peentrated at any time during my sleep earlier that morning or earlier that day.)

I have repeatedly informed the Austin Police Department in the period ever since April 28, 2011, that alleged continuous forcible sodomy victimizing myself during my sleep and alleged sexual molestation and alleged sexual torture of myself during my sleep inside my bolt-locked and fully locked apartment unit, with myself sleeping alone on my Swedish-designed bed, has repeatedly deprived me of numerous hours of much-needed REM sleep or deep sleep that is essential for my own medical health and my own productivity as an employee in wholesome, family-friendly restaurants here in Austin.

I hereby insist on a formal review by the City of Austin, the Texas Department of Public Safety, the Texas Rangers Divison of the DPS, the State Police of the Office of the Attorney General of Texas, and the FBI of the DNA-related medical findings from the Austin Police Department that relate to myself and to my previous roommate, Sandjaja Utama---he being a self-described citizen of Indonesia whom I have lawfully chosen to permanently and irrevocably exclude from my own life ever since he moved out of my apartment unit in late May 2011.

In that regard, I have not spoken with or ever agreed to have any meeting with or ever written to rejectee Sandjaja Utama on any occasion since he moved out of my apartment unit and his name was permanently removed from the lease agreement for Apartment 325 at Wind River Crossing Apartments, where I myself reside.

I hereby also insist on myself being provided with one additional DNA medical test as soon as possible on my own anus and anal cavity. I feel certain that that additional and fully reliable DNA medical testing on myself will indicate that some individual unbeknownst to myself allegedly has continued to subject me to illegal forcible sodomy during my sleep----this during periods in which I was probably snoring as well while sleeping alone on my Swedish-designed bed that I own inside my one-bedroom apartment unit.

I do not have any invited late-night guests, any invited overnight guests, or any invited early-morning guests inside my apartment unit. I lead a completely and permanently illicit-drug-free, tobacco-free, and alcohol-free lifestyle. I have not had any mutual-consent sex with any person anywhere in Austin, Texas, or anywhere in Central Texas, for that matter, on any occasion since December 1979.

I maintain that there may be an unjustifiable reason why the Austin Police Department has not been willing to conduct any additional DNA medical testing on me, despite repeated complaints I've filed with APD in the multi-month period AFTER my roommate Sandja Utama moved out of my apartment unit in late May 2011 and his name was removed from the lease agreement for this apartment unit.

I hereby allege that some APD investigator or APD official is possibly worried that additional DNA medical testing on my own anus and my own anal cavity might possibly indicate that an individual who allegedly had sex with me during my sleep during the period in which I did room with Sandjaja Utama has, in fact, continued to rape me during my sleep inside my bolt-locked apartment, with myself always sleeping alone on my Swedish-designed bed.

I also maintain that because the cited possible suspect for whom DNA medical evidence was presumably studied by APD, Mr. Sandjaja Utama, is himself a citizen of the Far East Asian nation of Indonesia, and the forensic scientist you relied on for your findings, Sapana Prajapari, is presumably also a native of a Far East Asian nation, this allegedly (or possibly) influenced the findings obtained for your law-enforcement agency by that forensic scientist.

I also maintain that the forensic nurse at St. David's Hospital who on April 28, 2011, did an "anal swab" on me in order to obtain DNA medical evidence from my anal cavity, may have had a possible alleged conflict of interest toward me. It is possible that she was aware of herself being a member of a religious denomination with religious ideology very different from my own religious beliefs. It is also possible that she was aware from the start that she was politically and philosophically and personally incompatible with myself from some standpoint that may have influenced her level of devotion to performing her duties in a fully reliable and fully professional manner that day in regard to myself.

That forensic nurse that the Austin Police Department relied on for a specimen, herself a contract employee with St. David's, may have also exhibited possible alleged antipathy toward me that was possibly based on my not being Jewish or a subscriber of Judaism myself, or that was possibly based on my not being Christian or atheist myself, or that was possibly based on my own comprehensive and law-abiding incompatibility with the gay subculture or so-called "gay and lesbian community" of Austin, or that was based on my being a conservative left-wing Austin gentleman in political ideology.

I did politely mention to that St. David's forensic nurse when she did the anal swab on me on April 28, 2011, as I later mentioned to APD Sex Crimes Detective David Silva, that the anal swab that that forensic nurse conducted on me on April 28, 2011, barely touched me at all, and was so superficial that it would not possibly have obtained the fully accurate DNA medical evidence of alleged sexual penetration of myself during my sleep that I was, in fact, seeking from that forensics medical testing.

I would also like to call your attention to the following pertinent information:

---The two-page report from City of Austin forensic scientist "Sapana Prajapari" contains the following alarming statement: "No analysis was performed on the known head hairs (Item 2 6) or on the head hair combings (Item 2 7) at this time."

I would like to respectfully request that your Office of the Police Monitor please insist on obtaining result from an analysis of the cited head hairs---head hairs that, presumably, came from the Swedish-designed bed on which I slept alone at all times and on which I have always been completely celibate throughout all of my waking or conscious hours. My roommate, Sandjaja Utama, repeatedly assured me in April and May 2011, during the period in which I roomed with him, that he himself never once was on my Swedish-designed bed at any time.

---The two-page report from forensic scientist Prajapari makes no reference to any swab of the penis of Sandjaja Utama having been conducted at any time by or for the Austin Police Department. I maintain that that oversight also significantly compromised the level of accuracy and level of reliability of APD's DNA medical findings in connection with this criminal-law case.

----Austin Police Department officers over a multi-month period throughout this summer repeatedly refused to accept any hair follicle evidence, or toenails or other out-of-the-ordinary items (including toilet tissue or paper with apparent feces on that toilet tissue r paper ) that I repeatedly on separate occasions discovered on my bed near the foot of my bed, or on the side of my Swedish bed where I myself do not ever sleep. I have always slept alone on my Swedish-designed bed throughout that entire multi-month period, without anyone else ever having been permitted by me or authorized by me to climb onto or be on my Swedish-designed bed on any occasion.

---Fingerprintings that APD finally did do for me in my bedroom were so minimal in nature (only a tiny sample from the sliding glass door area was taken by one total APD officer, and I believe that was Officer Stone) that this also severely undermined APD's ability to confirm my criminal-law complaints that some person unbeknownst to myself allegedly has been breaking into and illegally entering my locked apartment unit.

Please let me know if you need any additional information from me in regard to this multi-million dollar legal-liability matter currently facing the Austin Police Department, the City of Austin, Travis County Government, the State Government of Texas, and the U.S. Government.

Sincerely,

John Kevin McMillan, a single adult Anglo gentleman of British and German ancestry, a native of the United States of America, a law-abiding American citizen with no criminal-conviction record, a former newspaper reporter with a very fine accuracy record in my reporting, a former individual dues-paying member of the Texas Restaurant Association, and a current criminal-law complainant with the Austin Police Department.

My mailing address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.