Wednesday, February 24, 2016

AUSTIN POLICE OFFICER JEFF VRBA ON JUNE 20, 2013, ACCEPTS FOLLOW-UP LETTER FROM SELF-IDENTIFIED CRIME VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS


(EDITOR'S NOTE: AT THE START OF WHAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A SCHEDULED EVENING WORKSHIFT FOR ME AS A RESTAURANT WAITER ON MAY 25, 2013---A WORKSHIFT THAT DID NOT TAKE PLACE FOR ME DUE TO BUSINESS REPORTEDLY BEING SLOW THAT DAY---I DID IN PERSON REPORT TO A FEMALE ASSISTANT MANAGER SUPERVISOR OF MINE INSIDE THAT RESTAURANT THE FOLLOWING ORAL STATEMENT, BELOW, THAT HAD BEEN MADE TO ME IN PERSON THE NIGHT BEFORE BY APD OFFICER JEFF VRBA.

I MADE THAT ORAL REPORT TO MY FEMALE WORK SUPERVISOR PARTLY BECAUSE I FELT HONORBOUND TO SHARE WITH HER AND HER UPPER-MANAGEMENT COLLEAGUES WITH THAT RESTAURANT-INDUSTRY CORPORATION, THE CITED 'CRIME INVESTIGATION FOCUS' THAT APD OFFICER VRBA ON HIS OWN VOLITION HAD VOLUNTEERED FOR ME MYSELF TO BE EXPECTED TO SOMEHOW PURSUE ON MY OWN.

OFFICER VRBA HAD MADE THAT UNSOLICITED STATEMENT TO ME DURING A NIGHTTIME OFFICIAL VISIT BY APD OFFICER VRBA AND APD OFFICER BACON INTO MY APARTMENT UNIT ON MAY 24, 2013.

THIS FACTUAL INFORMATON CAME FROM LEGAL NOTES I HAD JOTTED DOWN AT THE TIME IN MY STANDARD DIARY ENTRIES FOR MAY 24, 2013, AND MAY 25, 2013. --- jkm)

From(:) John McMillan (at my E-mail address of: "mcmillanj@att.net"

(Date:) 06/20/13 at 1:29 a.m.

To(:) APD Officer Jeff Vrba, Cedar Park Police Chief Sean Mannix (Chief Mannix being a former recent Assistant Chief of Police for Austin PD, who while at APD wrote and sent a skeptical E-mail reply letter to criminal-law complainant John Kevin McMillan in response to the latter's reports of being a victim of alleged personal-injury-crimes-and-anal-rape-crimes, with the alleged anal-rape crimes having each allegedly occurred at a time when Mr. McMillan was unconscious and sleeping and probably also snoring, inside Mr. McMillan's own bolt-locked apartment unit in far northwest Austin).

On Thursday, June 20, 2013 1:29 AM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Austin Police Department Officer Vrba,

I would like to thank you again for having volunteered to me (on the night of May 24,) during a visit inside my apartment unit by yourself and APD Officer Bacon, that you personally believe that I should focus my own investigations into who might have allegedly attempted to poison me(,) on one or more coworkers of mine...(from one cited restaurant chain workplace of mine in Austin that you volunteered the name of to me on your own initiative).

...

Your unsolicited comment to me about ...coworkers of mine (from that particular workplace) was in response to APD crime report number 131441002, which I filed with APD on May 24, 2013. I filed that crime report after I tested positive for arsenic in my urine based on a 24-hour urine collection I provided to a medical clinic on May 8, 2013.

I provided that cumulative urine collection sample from an entire 24-hour-period to a Clinical Pathology Laboratories clinic along Jollyville road in northwest Austin one-and-one-half days or two days after I had noticed an unpleasant aftertaste from the East Asian-style Kolbey (sp?) burger I had eaten on May 6 that a female clerk had talked me into ordering at (a) ... chain (hamburger) restaurant situated near Lakeline Mall in northwest Austin or Cedar Park.

(I had noticed that surprising unpleasant aftertaste at the time as I) ... dined in (a previously scheduled outing for myself and two others inside) that (chain hamburger) restaurant(,) with my new (apartment-management-team-approved) roommate, an Anglo older man (with a cited legal name of "John Douglas Martin",) ... and a kindly (retired) Anglo male next-door neighbor of ours (at Wind River Crossing Apartments), Mr. Howard Siegel, (having both dined at the same table with me) on Monday, May 6, 2013...I have kept the receipt from my own menu order at that ... restaurant.

As I mentioned to you in person during your visit to my apartment unit in late May 2013, (over the course of the entire multi-week period ever since early May of 2013) I (have) primarily noticed ... unpleasant aftertaste(s) to a significant share of the food(s) and beverages I had purchased in local grocery stores (when) I consumed (them a second time after previously opening the sealed container for those products the day before and sensing at that time that they tasted fine) inside my apartment unit...

My new roommate (Mr. Martin) moved into my rental apartment unit on April 27, 2013 (the move-in date he himself had chosen on his own volition), after he reportedly passed a criminal-background check on himself by the management team at Wind River Crossing Apartments (an apartment complex where I have resided ever since August 2001). Wind River Crossing management will not permit anyone with a felony crime conviction record to live at Wind River Crossing, nor will they permit anyone with a misdemeanor violent-crime record to reside here.

Officer Vrba, this is a courtesy follow-up note to politely mention to you that during a (very recent) workshift of mine as a waiter..(inside the one restaurant you yourself have cited to me by name as the expected focal point for any and all possible crime-evidence investigations by myself, you stated), I was very surprised from or near the dining room area to myself overhear a loud conversation about "how to make poison" (exact quote) between two younger male adult coworkers of mine (on duty, one of them Anglo and the other African-American,) who were each standing near each other...

The two coworkers of mine whom I overheard (at about 7:20 p.m. this Wednesday evening, June 19) talking about "how to make poison" were (names cited)...

...

After I reported the very surprising incident this Wednesday evening to ...(my) general manager..., who was sitting in his manager's office at the time, (he) politely indicated to me from his office that he would take action on that....

(One of the two cited younger male adult coworkers) had surprised me during a workshift of mine several weeks ago in which I had politely verbalized appreciation for (his) hard-working and gentlemanly style...

Immediately after I praised (that younger male adult coworker's) diligent style as an employee in (another Anglo male coworker's) presence, I heard (the former) comment to (the latter), "I'm going to get some 'A'!", as I walked away from (those) two younger male adult coworkers of mine. ...

...

I would also like to point out that in the entire period ever since I began working at (the cited restaurant) ... on April 8, 2008, I have never on any occasion ever once hosted any visit into my private residence (Apt. 325 at Wind River Crossing Apartments) by ANY current or former coworker of mine or any current or former work supervisor of mine at (that restaurant).

...Nor have I ever on any occasion ever once (directly at that time) seen or observed any current or former ... coworker of mine or any current or former ... work supervisor of mine (from that restaurant) anywhere on the outdoor balcony abutting my apartment unit or anywhere in front of my apartment unit or anywhere inside my apartment unit.

Thank you again, Officer Vrba, for very helpfully conveying an invitation to me in late May 2013 to myself submit follow-up reports to you about any possible crime-related evidence I observe that relates to any coworker of mine at (the cited restaurant workplace).

I hope very much that this follow-up report has been helpful to you and your APD colleagues.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan,

11411 Research Boulevard, Wind River Crossing, Building 3, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.