Sunday, February 21, 2016

UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA MEDICAL SCHOOL RESEARCHER IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA, ON DEC. 5, 2011, ACCEPTS WRITTEN ADVICE FROM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS, THAT THE FORMER INDIVIDUAL FILE A LAWSUIT AGAINST THOSE ALLEGEDLY VIOLATING THAT USC RESEARCHER'S PRIVACY RIGHTS IN AUSTIN, TEXAS


(From:) John McMillan (at my personal E-mail address of: "mcmillanj@att.net")

(To:) Michael McMillan (at his professional E-mail address at that time of "mmcmilla@med.usc.edu")

(Date:) 12/05/11 at 4:34 p.m.

Dear Michael,

Please let me know, in any event, if you would like me to mail you and your wife a Luby's cookbook....

.....

My total adjusted gross income in 2010...was about $23,697.

Thank you again for your great kindness toward me, and for being one very rare relative of mine who fully honors my right to set my own course in my life. Your freedom-loving style in that way is much appreciated, Michael.

Happy Holidays from your only (younger) biological brother,

John Kevin McMillan.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

P.S. It is always good to sense that contrary to the anonymous rumors I hear about you all day here in Austin, you are very respectful of my own privacy rights. It's unfortunate that you cannot file some type of legal complaint on your own behalf that would terminate those (allegedly false) anonymous rumors about you (and your own conduct as a human being) to which I (myself) am subjected hundreds of times per day, every day of the year, here in Austin, Texas....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.