Sunday, February 7, 2016

AUSTIN POLICE DEPT. 'LIAISON' JAMES TURNER AND CITY OF AUSTIN OFFICIALS ON MAY 20, 2013, ACCEPT A CRIME-UPDATE REPORT FROM COMPLAINANT AND SINGLE ADULT WHITE MALE SELF-IDENTIFIED CONTINUOUS-CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF NW AUSTIN




(From:) John McMillan (at personal E-mail address of: mcmillanj@att.net)

To(:) APD Officer James Turner, Asylum AssistancePhysicians for Human Rights USA, Austin officeFederal Bureau of Investigation San Antonio Div., State Comptroller Criminal Investigations Division Chief Martin Cano, Texas DPS Online Services Webmaster, Jennifer McClearyTravis County District Attorney Major Crimes and Narcotics Division, City of Austin (TX)City Attorney Karen Kennard, Austin Mayor Lee Leffingwell, Ernie Motloch

(Date and Time:) 05/20/13 at 11:19 a.m.

(Subject:) 5-20-13 update on continuous anal-rape-crimes and personal-injury-crimes case

On Monday, May 20, 2013 11:19 AM, John McMillan wrote:

To: Austin Police Department (APD) Officer James Turner, the APD-designated "Liaison Officer" to myself, John Kevin McMillan, in regard to the continuous and continuing alleged personal-injury crimes and alleged anal-rape crimes victimizing myself during my sleep inside a locked or bolt-locked apartment unit where I reside at Wind River Crossing Apartments, a Westdale-owned and Westdale-managed apartment complex in northwest Austin, with "Westdale Asset Management" being reportedly headquartered in Dallas, Texas.

May 20, 2013

Dear Officer Turner,

I was reminded this morning that an attorney for the non-profit group Physicians for Human Rights did advise me to continue sending you reports about the continuous felony personal-injury crimes and anal-rape crimes victimizing myself during my sleep.

That helpful female attorney, who does not represent me but who indicated her strong support for my human and legal right to sleep alone unmolested and un-injured on my own bed inside my locked apartment unit and for myself to enjoy the best possible medical health and creatively vital and fully ambulatory medical lifespan and longevity, did remind me on the telephone several months ago that if I continue writing to yourself, this increases the legal liability for the City Government of Austin and the Austin Police Department if the City of Austin continues to choose not to protect my own legal rights and human rights on this.

Officer Turner, this morning I was awakened at about 9 a.m. with throbbing pain in my anus, but no sign of any intruder in my bedroom. When I swabbed my anus with my finger, I did then notice a scent from an apparent residue that I definitely had not caused by taking a shower early this morning at about 2 a.m. I had gone to bed this morning at about 2:10 a.m. this Monday.

I have not taken any shower after getting out of bed this morning, in case APD chooses to order DNA testing on me and a forensic medical test on my anus and entire body at this time.

I was again reminded at about 9 a.m. this morning that you and your APD colleagues have advised me repeatedly that unless I can show dramatic evidence of molestation or rape of myself, such as if I could point to blood on my body or bedsheets, I am expected by APD to myself refrain from calling either 911 or 311 to report suspected crimes victimizing myself.

I did not identify any apparent point of entry into my bedroom, the three doors to which----including a seven-foot-tall sliding glass door extending across the length of my bedroom that leads directly into my bedroom from an outdoor balcony----I keep locked at all times during periods when I am sleeping.

My current roommate, an older Anglo man age 60 or so whom I had never met on any occasion before he responded to a politely-worded Craigslist ad of mine for a roommate, moved into Apartment 325 on April 27, 2013 (my birthday, as it turned out).

He chose to sleep on a bed he owns inside the living room of my apartment unit, and he has never slept in my own bedroom or on my own bed on any occasion. Nor has he ever been on my bed on any occasion that I have myself ever observed.

I repeatedly have emphasized to that older Anglo man, including during the interviews I conducted with him in a nearby Schlotzsky's restaurant on March 23 and April 6, that any involvement with him will be strictly platonic and NON-sexual in nature, with NO physical contact of any type between us, I repeatedly and politely emphasized to that older man, who has identified himself as being gainfully employed full-time in Austin. He has repeatedly assured me that he will never have any physical contact with me, an assurance that I have greatly appreciated receiving from him, and I did write at least one E-mail letter to the Wind River Crossing management team in which I referred to my planned new roommate's pledge to me that he agrees to have no physical contact with me and no sexual contact with me while rooming with me.

My current roommate has asked me not to share his name with any other person. His application to room with me was approved by the management team at Wind River Crossing after a background check that included a criminal-background check.

One assistant manager and leasing agent at Wind River Crossing, Kilish Shackles, did surprise me in a recent prior week on the phone from his WRC management team office by volunteering to me with emphasis in his voice that Kilish himself did not handle the criminal-background check for my planned new roommate. I had not asked Kilish who had handled that criminal-background check on my planned new roommate, so the disclosure from Kilish was a bit of a surprise to me. The management team has told me that the cited older man in question did pass his criminal-background check.

I have politely and on several occasions stated to my current roommate, an older Anglo man, that the problem of my being victimized by alleged personal injury crimes and alleged anal rape crimes during my sleep inside this locked apartment has continued. He has repeatedly stated to me that he is not aware of any sign of any alleged intruder inside this apartment unit, and that he is the only other person inside this apartment unit during my bedtime hours during periods when he himself is present in this apartment, he has indicated to me. My new roommate routinely returns home from work at about 2 a.m. or 3 a.m. on weekdays.

On Thursday, May 16, 2013 (and I am drawing from my standard diary legal notes on this), I was awakened abruptly while lying alone (as always) on my bed inside my locked bedroom. I felt intense anal pain immediately after I was awakened, but no sign of blood on my bedsheets or body. Seconds after I was awakened abruptly at about 3:30 a.m. that same Thursday morning, my new roommate, a heavyset older Anglo man, loudly knocked on the door to my bedroom.

I got dressed and then politely unlocked the door to my bedroom for that brief period and opened it for him. He stated to me that he had a need to take a shower immediately in the bathroom that is connected to my bedroom, with a bathroom door I kept locked at all times during my bedtime hours separating the two rooms. I believe he may have indicated to me that he was hot and sweaty from having worked all night as a driver for his company, and for that reason he had an immediate need for a shower.

After he entered the bathroom, I returned to my bed to wait until he was finished with his shower. Much to my surprise, at about 3:32 a.m. or so as I lay alone on my bed with underwear on, and possibly other clothes on me as well, I heard a male voice saying "Thank you, C-nt (profane word, with the deleted vowel being 'u')!" (exact quote).

The male voice appeared to have emanated from the bathroom. I chose not to ask my roommate if he had verbalized that particular very surprising profane comment.

After my 60-year-old male roommate finished his shower, he immediately walked out of my bedroom. I then immediately locked both of those doors leading into my bedroom and attempted to fall back asleep.

As always, Officer Turner, I would welcome any and all DNA swabs on any portion of my body, or any DNA analysis on my bedsheets, that APD is willing to authorize for me at this time. I will welcome the day when I am NO longer being subjected to ANY physical contact with me, or ANY sexual contact with me, during periods when I am sleeping on my bed---and I ALWAYS sleep alone on my bed.

For the record, Officer Turner, I have not participated in anal intercourse anywhere in Texas on any occasion since December of 1979. Any evidence that any medical examiner finds of any noteworthy entry into my own anus by any thing or any human organ would be compelling crime evidence that I was, in fact, raped anally.

Thank you in advance for very diligently sharing with crime investigators for APD any criminal-law evidence contained in this letter that might help to trigger an actual crime-scene investigation by a reputable and first-rate law-enforcement agency.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, longtime continuous and continuing personal-injury crimes victim and longtime continuous and continuing anal-rape crimes victim during my sleep inside my locked apartment unit (I currently have to keep my apartment locked, but not bolt-locked, during weekdays, at my roommate's emphatic request, since he says he needs to be able to enter Apartment 325 at about 2 a.m. or 3 a.m. in the morning when I am sleeping in my locked bedroom) at Wind River Crossing. Prior to rooming with this older man, I always kept my front door bolt-locked at all times.

My home address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Wind River Crossing, Building 3, Apartment 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

Please note that my most recent blog contains a statement about Austin Police Chief Art Acevedo's permanent ban he imposed on me on my ever again writing to him directly, along with the exact verbatim text of the most recent (and only) reply letter that Chief Acevedo ever wrote to me on any occasion---in 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.