Thursday, February 18, 2016

UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA MEDICAL SCHOOL RESEARCHER IN OCTOBER 2011 URGES JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS, TO SEARCH FOR A 'SAFER AND CHEAPER' RENTAL APARTMENT IN AUSTIN


From: "McMillan, Michael" (at Dr. Michael Kim McMillan's official E-mail address at that time of: "mmcmilla@med.usc.edu")

From: John McMillan (at personal E-mail address of: "mcmillanj@att.net")

Sent: Sat, October 29, 2011 10:42:02 AM

Subject: RE: 10-26-11 plea for assistance from you

Dear John,

I am amazed at the seriousness of your problems... would seem that you live in an unsafe and overly expensive apartment: Are there not safer and cheaper apartments in Austin??

Mike..

PS. Are you sure that you are not suffering from rectal cancer??

____

From: John McMillan [mcmillanj@att.net]

Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 6:34 PM

To: McMillan, Michael

Subject: Re: 10-26-11 plea for assistance from you

Dear Michael,

I'm sorry that my most recent reply note (below) to you did not clarify the point that I don't currently expect to spend any money of my own to pay an private attorney to help me with this legal matter.

I have contacted the Austin Police Department about alleged rape of myself during my sleep on several prior occasions this year, and that public law-enforcement agency has repeatedly done nothing to help me lawfully terminate those nocturnal rapes of myself during my sleep.

I would like to point out, Michael, that I do have videotape evidence that I've obtained for myself that (allegedly) shows an apparently male and apparently dark-skinned intruder placing a mask of some type over my nose or mouth while forcing some toxic substance (possibly a sedative designed to keep me sleeping) into my nose or mouth while I was snoring at the time and lying on my bed alone at the time.

I live directly above an African-American family (the size of their household varies from one day to the next, from what I've observed, including a teenage African-American male youth and an 8-year-old African-American male youth at various times, even though that household has apparently claimed only one total occupant in that one-bedroom unit)(.) ...I have sometimes suspected possible (alleged) complicity (of some type) with the (alleged) criminal intruders on the part of one or more (possible neighbors of mine)....

(One)...possibility is that the occupant of the apartment unit directly across from me and abutting my unit, from the other side of this apartment building, possibly has found a way to (allegedly) enter my apartment unit in a mysterious manner, such as through a "secret compartment" that possibly my most recent roommate, Sandjaja Utama of Indonesia, who moved out in late May, possibly had an alleged (possible) role in creating.

I am continuing to lose lots of REM sleep from being awakened abruptly on my bed from a throbbing pain in my anus and an unpleasant and mysterious scent in my anus (suggesting an intruder with unpleasant odor associated with him or suggesting an intruder using an unpleasant lubricant I dislike very much) at various odd hours of the morning and late night.

Thank you for giving consideration to this request for financial help during this particular very crucial period in which I am making good progress at formally documenting incidents of an intruder in my apartment unit---an intruder, I might add, who does pose a major threat to my own ability to enjoy a full and healthy medical lifespan.

I wish to again emphasize that if I had access to my own financial wealth, I definitely would offer to help you with your own medical bills during this period. Unfortunately, though, I still do not have access to my own cumulative lifelong financial wealth and property wealth----which would enable me to be a generous younger brother toward yourself.

Best Wishes to you and your wife, and thank you for taking into consideration the point that the Austin Police Department has shown virtually no interest in my own privacy rights and my own personal safety being protected inside my apartment unit where I live alone with no invited overnight or late-night guests.

I will be home tonight, in case you want to give me a phone call, as I was cut early from my workshift this evening at Denny's.

Sincerely,

John Kevin McMillan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.