Sunday, February 21, 2016

AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT CONSTITUENT SERVICES LIAISON Ms. TARA LONG IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, ON DEC. 23, 2012, ACCEPTS ANAL-RAPE CRIME REPORT FROM LONGTIME-CELIBATE-BY-CHOICE, SINGLE ADULT WHITE MALE COMPLAINANT JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF NORTHWEST AUSTIN




(From:) John Kevin McMillan (at my personal E-mail address of "mcmillanj@att.net")

To: Tara Long, Jason Alexander (Asst. City Mgr. McDonald's Asst.), Wind River Crossing GM Ann Coker, WRC Asst. Mgr. Kara Stevens, Outback Asst Mgr Nick Burton, TRA General Counsel Glen Garey, Asylum Assistance Physicians for Human Rights, Texas Association Against Sexual Assault, Yessenia (Denny's Lakeline), Debbie Bolton

On Sunday, December 23, 2012 7:51 AM, John McMillan wrote:

To: Ms. Tara Long, Constituent Services Director for the Austin Police Department (in Austin, Texas, USA).

Dear Ms. Long,

This Sunday morning, my nocturnal dream during my sleep about myself taking a written test for a cited position of employment with a television station, was suddenly interrupted when I was awakened as I lay alone (as always) on my orthopedic Swedish bed inside the private bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit.

I did not see any ... intruder (anywhere) inside my apartment unit. However, seconds after I was awakened on my bed at 6:35 a.m. today (Sunday, December 23, 2012), I heard the following oral statement from an apparent male person who apparently was situated outside near my apartment's side of Building 3 at Wind River Crossing Apartments: "He's an a-shole (profane word, and I've left out one letter in that word I overheard for the sake of discretion). Get him out of here."

It is possible that the exact words of that male person were: "He's an as-hole (profanity). Let's get him out of here."

After being awakened abruptly with some pain in my anus, I checked my anus and noticed a fecal smear at the opening of my anus. That offered factual confirmation that I had been anally molested once again during my sleep. There was an untidiness to the fecal smear at the opening of my anus that differed significantly from the condition of my anus when I had gone to bed this morning at roughly 1:30 a.m. this morning.

I had taken a hot bath immediately before going to bed early this morning, and I had wiped the opening of my anus in the bathtub with a bar of soap, so the opening to my anus would have been tidy and relatively clean when I went to bed earlier this morning. I had not used the toilet to defecate at any time after I took my hot bath at between 1 a.m. and 1:30 a.m. or so this morning.

I also noticed after being abruptly awakened on my bed this morning at 6:35 a.m. that my ears are very badly clogged, suggesting to me that the alleged illegal intruder inside the locked bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit had subjected me to something during my sleep that clogged my ears in that manner. My ears are so badly stopped up at present that it hurts my hearing capacity at this time.

I also noticed that my nostrils this morning are badly congested, possibly indicating that the illegal intruder inside my bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment this morning may have possibly... (subjected) me to an illegal nasal inhalant of some type while I was snoring while lying alone on my bed. I do not observe any stinging sensation in my nostrils, however, as has often been the case in the past immediately after I was awakened abruptly on my bed with pain in my anus.

I was inclined to call the Austin Police Department non-emergency phone number this morning to report the most recent crime victimizing myself, particularly since I did overhear the surprising and hostile-sounding comment from a possible neighbor of mine that emanated from outside my apartment unit's side of Building 3 this morning.

However, I recalled today that the most recent police officer who visited my apartment unit in response to a crime report from me of this type, Officer Broomhall, had warned me in person on Monday, December 10, 2012, from the front doorstep in front of my one-bedroom apartment unit (Apartment 325 at Wind River Crossing) that if I called 311 or 911 again to report an illegal intruder inside my bolt-locked apartment unit, the Austin Police Department would put me in the Austin State Hospital psychiatric hospital, that police officer (APD Officer Broomhall) emphatically warned me on Monday morning, December 10, 2012, during his visit to the front doorstep of my apartment unit.

Officer Broomhall during his visit on December 10 did not enter my apartment unit and did not investigate in any way my crime report about an alleged anal molestation or anal rape of myself (my anus was constricted and was throbbing that particular morning after I was awakened from sleeping alone on my bed) that had been accompanied by my hearing someone apparently say from possibly above my apartment unit: "Scr-w (obscenity, and I've deleted the letter 'e' from that word for the sake of propriety) him!" The APD report number assigned to that crime report from me on December 10 was: APD crime report 12-3450361. Officer Broomhall left my front doorstep at about 6:35 a.m. that Monday morning.

This Sunday morning, December 23, 2012, I would have welcomed DNA testing on my anus or DNA testing of my stained bedsheets that the Austin Police Department could have ordered. However, I have had no indication from APD at any time since December 10 that APD's response to my crime reports about an alleged rapist allegedly molesting me during my sleep, with myself always sleeping alone and living alone inside my bolt-locked apartment unit, would have been respectful toward my crime report this Sunday morning.

Incidentally, I am carbon-copying this letter to Nick Burton, a very courageous and helpful work supervisor of mine at Outback Arboretum steakhouse, the restaurant workplace of mine where I worked as a busboy from about 5:00 p.m. to about 9:15 p.m. this Saturday, December 22. Nick has expressed consistent confidence in the accuracy of my crime reports I've verbalized to Nick about this alleged continuous felony personal-injury crimes and alleged continuous felony anal-rape crimes case in which I am definitely the victim during my sleep on a daily (and often I'm awakened with pain in my anus two or three times per morning in the middle of my sleep) and year-round basis.

I've also been very impressed to note that when I've showed Nick (Burton) several of the infrared motion-sensitive hunter's camera photos I obtained for myself earlier this year during my bedtime hours from inside the bedroom of my apartment unit, Nick helpfully stated to me that some or several of those photos definitely appeared to be of an illegal intruder inside my bolt-locked apartment unit. I always sleep ALONE inside my bolt-locked apartment unit, and I NEVER have any invited overnight guest inside my bolt-locked apartment unit or any invited late-night guest inside my bolt-locked apartment unit after midnight.

The only exceptions I can recall to the daily and year-round anal-rapes of myself during my sleep from the entire period since the morning of April 17, 2011, through the present were September 3, 2011, and September 10, 2011. On each of those two Saturday mornings, I had been pre-scheduled to work at 11 a.m. later that Saturday morning at Luby's Lakeline restaurant chain cafeteria near Lakeline Mall in Austin.

Shortly after I clocked in for one or both of those mornings, I discreetly commented in person near or in the manager's office to my kindly work supervisor that workshift at Luby's, Luby's Lakeline Assistant Manager Jerry Moore, himself a self-identified former crime investigator for the Harris County Sheriff's Office, from what he has told me, that it was grounds for hope that APD may have arrested the right suspect, which might explain why I had enjoyed a full and uninterrupted nighttime's rest that morning without sensing that I had been molested during my sleep when I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock (which I believe I had set for 9 a.m. on each of those two respective mornings in September 2011).

Ms. Long, thank you in advance for forwarding this item to the appropriate crime investigators for the Austin Police Department. I hope to hear from you soon in response to this most recent crime report from myself.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a longtime celibate-by-choice single adult gentleman living alone in my apartment unit on a continuous basis ever since the afternoon of May 31, 2011, most recently.

My mailing address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

with a courtesy carbon-copy to the Wind River Crossing management team, who have helpfully expressed support to me for my right to press successful criminal-law charges through the Austin Police Department in regard to the alleged continuous-rape crimes victimizing myself during my sleep inside a bolt-locked apartment unit I rent where I am the only approved apartment tenant, as Wind River Crossing General Manager Ann Coker has helpfully confirmed for me in writing this year. My current lease agreement with Wind River Crossing is for the 11-month period that began October 1, 2012, with my cited monthly rent in this new lease agreement for me being $643.

with a courtesy carbon-copy to two of my very nice female coworkers at Denny's Lakeline, where I had worked this Saturday morning and early this Saturday afternoon (December 22) before I took a bus to my second workplace this Saturday, Outback Arboretum steakhouse. I had been handed a signed Christmas greeting card this Saturday during my workshift by a self-identified teenage female coworker of mine at Denny's Lakeline (Gabby, also known as Claudia) who has expressed very kind interest in this crime case in which I'm the victim, and that was the first-ever Christmas card I have received from anyone so far in the Holiday Season.

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.