Sunday, February 7, 2016

PERSONAL FRIEND AND MARRIED GENTLEMAN JOHN SCHLUETER OF NORTHWEST AUSTIN ON AUGUST 11, 2011, ACCEPTS A CONTINUOUS-AND-CONTINUING-RAPE-CRIMES UPDATE REPORT FROM 'WIND RIVER CROSSING APARTMENTS' TENANT AND LONGTIME-CELIBATE-BY-CHOICE SINGLE ADULT WHITE MALE COMPLAINANT JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN




----- Forwarded Message -----

From: John McMillan

To: johnschl@earthlink.net

Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 12:29 PM

Subject: 8-11-11 update note

Dear John,

You didn't return my phone call (I called at nighttime, as you had requested, and I did not leave any message, which you also had requested from me), but I wanted to let you know that I did have a meeting with a private attorney (Jon Evans) on Monday in downtown Austin in regard to the criminal-law case I've told you about.

That attorney asked me to complete two sheets of paperwork for him, including a sheet that cited some "references" for myself. I included your name and phone number as a reference for me.

Please let me know if you would like more information about that first-rate attorney, or about my April 28 criminal-law complaint that APD's Sex Crimes Division is still investigating.

In that latter regard, I woke up this morning at 7 a.m. with a throbbing sensation in my anus, despite the fact that I had gone to bed at 3 a.m. this morning.

This disruption of my deep sleep has happened on numerous occasions during the multi-month period since my most recent roommate, "Sandjaja Utama" as he called himself, moved out of my apartment unit in late May 2011.

I've been assured by my very nice assistant apartment manager, Assistant Manager Kara, I believe it was, that Sandjaja Utama is NOT residing at this apartment complex anymore, and that if I ever see him near my unit, I can call the police on him and file charges against Sandjaja.

APD has maintained that it would be "impossible" for anyone to enter my apartment unit at night time, since it is bolt-locked and locked by myself (I always triple check everything). Despite APD's assertions, I continue to find odd items on my bed each morning that I definitely DID NOT put there.

I am collecting those very odd samples (including hair follicles all over my bed and kleenex tissue or toilet tissue bits that I definitely HAD NOT put on my bed) in the event that some first-rate criminal-law attorney regards it as appropriate for me to file a lawsuit against the City of Austin or a State of Texas-owned institution or entity, or against some unethical media company, or against some business entity, in this matter.

Please let me know if you would ever like to personally inspect my apartment unit in my presence. It may well be that there is some "secret compartment" I've overlooked that is compromising the security of my apartment unit.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

P.S. I continue to wish that my Denny's Lakeline (franchise-owned chain restaurant) workplace had better refrigeration-and-air-conditioning repair services than we are apparently getting. It is hot and warm throughout much of my Denny's Lakeline restaurant ever since I began working there in April, and most recently the salad-bar refrigeration system fell apart about one week ago. It has been that way, completely out of order, for about one week so far, though possibly that has been repaired in the last few days. Congratulations to you, John, for the outstanding public service that you and your air conditioning-repair team perform! During a very hot summer like this, you must have lots and lots of very grateful clients!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.