Thursday, February 25, 2016

AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT CONSTITUENT SERVICES LIAISON TARA LONG ACCEPTS DEC. 31, 2012, REPORT FROM SELF-IDENTIFIED CRIME VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF NORTHWEST AUSTIN


From: John McMillan (at my personal E-mail address of: "mcmillanj@att.net")

To: Tara Long of the Austin Police Department, Sergeant Michael King of the Austin Police Department, Officer James Turner of the Austin Police Department, Travis County District Attorney's Office, Travis County Sheriff Greg Hamilton, and others.

On Monday, December 31, 2012 12:55 PM, John McMillan wrote:

To: Tara Long, Constituent Liaison Representative for the Austin Police Department.

Dear Ms. Long,

I would also like to share with you the E-mail address (see below) of a self-identified single adult male neighbor of mine at Wind River Crossing Apartments, an "Adrian James Rodriguez," who might possibly have heard rumors or otherwise have (observed) factual evidence about who the alleged illegal intruder or alleged illegal intruders inside my bolt-locked apartment unit might be.

I have decided to share this information with you about Adrian James Rodriguez, a self-identified former resident of the Rio Grande Valley region of Texas, after I recently received a surprising and unexpected E-mail from a cited "Adrian Rodriguez" that contained an infected attachment, according to my computer's Avasti security software system.

Ms. Long, please let me know as soon as possible if you would like me to send you the actual E-mail to myself containing an infected attachment that I recently received from a cited "Adrian Rodgiguez."

The Adrian James Rodriguez to whom I sent the following (see below) E-mail note did not send me any reply letter on this. When I most recently spoke with Adrian James Rodriguez, I was a customer dining alone inside Maggione's chain restaurant at the Domain and as it turned out, he was himself working on duty as a waiter at that Chicago-based Italian chain restaurant at the Domain. That was back in 2011.

My very brief and very minimal relationship with Adrian James Rodriguez was, of course, strictly platonic. I played tennis with him once or twice at the tennis court at Wind River Crossing Apartments. After we played tennis one day, we drove together to Carrabba's Italian Grill restaurant along Research Boulevard after he showed me his current driver's license, and we had a polite meal and conversation there.

...

Ms. Long, I hope that this additional report is helpful to you.

I would also like to take this opportunity to mention that this morning, after I went to bed at about 3 a.m., I was abruptly awakened on my orthopedic Swedish bed at about 4:50 a.m. today (Monday, December 31, 2012). I felt pain in my anus and legs, and an unpleasant sensation in my nostrils (suggesting once again that I had been subjected against my wishes to an illegal nasal inhalant during my sleep).

I was awakened abruptly this morning on my bed after having a nightmare during my sleep in which I had just caught a tall Anglo red-haired thief who had opened a vault or safe inside a home where I resided, and had allegedly stolen money or other goods from that safe or vault. When I woke up, I did not see any illegal intruder inside my bolt-locked apartment unit.

I would like to politely add at this time that during the period since the spring of 2011, I have had many nightmares in connection with my being raped or victimized by crime that also traumatized me in those nocturnal nightmares of mine. I am, of course, responding to those repeated nightmares during my sleep in a polite and civil and law-abiding and rational and crime-deterrence-minded manner on my part.

Incidentally, I have temporarily stopped keeping my front balcony lights on during the nighttime hours. I am doing that because I find that I sleep better without those lights being on. However, if I ever sense that your Austin Police Department is actually willing to surveillance my apartment unit from time to time in the early-morning hours, and that APD in that specified context would appreciate my keeping my balcony lights on at nighttime, I will gladly honor that request of me by your municipal law-enforcement agency.

I would also like to share with you that I did have two very recent and lengthy conversations on the telephone with one high-ranking law-enforcement officer for a State of Texas agency (Officer Ruben Puente, himself the second-highest-ranking official of the University of Texas System Police Department in Austin) that referred to this cited continuous (alleged) felony crime case in which I am definitely the victim during my sleep.

That State of Texas law-enforcement officer never at any time ever once stated to me that he in any way questions the level of accuracy or the level of honesty of my reports to his State Government of Texas agency about alleged personal-injury crimes and alleged anal-rape crimes and alleged oral-inhalant-rape crimes and alleged nasal-inhalant-rape crimes and alleged deliberate sleep-deprivation-infliction-crimes allegedly victimizing me (John Kevin McMillan of Austin) on a daily (and frequent) and year-round basis during periods in which I am sleeping alone and unconscious while lying alone on a bed I own inside my bolt-locked apartment -----and always in a context in which there is no one else authorized by me to be inside that bolt-locked apartment unit (Apartment 325 at Wind River Crossing) at any time during that time period.

I appreciate the very insightful and admirable confidence in my own integrity that that particular State of Texas law-enforcement agency official, who has apparently indicated to me that he does not want me to share his name with your municipal law-enforcement agency in Austin, has very kindly expressed to me on the telephone.

That high-ranking State of Texas law-enforcement officer did helpfully emphasize to me that your municipal law-enforcement agency currently has full jurisdiction over investigation and prosecution of this alleged continuous-felony-crime case in which I am definitely the victim on a daily and frequent and year-round basis during periods in which I am definitely sleeping alone and unconscious inside my bolt-locked apartment unit.

Finally, I need to add that when I returned to my apartment unit at about 3 a.m. Sunday, December 30, 2012, after visiting, and being examined by a physician in, the Emergency Room of the Roman Catholic Church-affiliated Seton Northwest Hospital, I was surprised to note that Apartment 315 (situated directly below the apartment where I live, Apt. 325) and Apartment 316, also on my side of Building 3 at Wind River Crossing Apartments, each still had their lights on INSIDE their respective apartment units.

The kindly retired single adult gentleman who lives alone in Apartment 316, Howard Siegel, is a former high-ranking official of the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs state agency, he has helpfully informed me. Howard Siegel has also informed me that he has experienced insomnia and other sleeping-related difficulties at nighttime at various times in recent months.

After I went to bed at about 4 a.m. on Sunday, December 30, 2012, I was once again subjected to evidence of alleged and repeated molestation of myself during my sleep as I lay alone inside my bolt-locked apartment unit at Wind River Crossing, with the same types of symptoms I have cited to you in numerous previous factual accounts I've written and sent to your municipal law-enforcement agency in Austin.

Surprisingly, none of my next-door neighbors (though at least one of them may have been awake during the early morning hours) in the early morning hours of Sunday, Decmeber 30, 2012, apparently called the Austin Police Department to report any evidence of any alleged illegal intruder inside my bolt-locked apartment unit. It is very likely, though, that some of my neighbors in Building 3 at Wind River Crossing would appreciate being interviewed by APD in connection with any suspicious activities that they have themselves observed relating to an alleged illegal stalker inside my bolt-locked apartment unit.

Ms. Long, I would appreciate learning from you as soon as possible under which specific circumstances the Austin Police Department definitely would be willing to order and authorize DNA medical testing on me, an anal sonagram on me, a colonoscopy on me that would identify internal damage to my bodily tissue and organs, and DNA medical testing of any and all stains on my bedsheets that I keep on my bed.

Thank you in advance for your very helpful reply note.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a civil and law-abiding and gainfully-employed single adult gentleman and longstanding criminal-law complainant with APD.

My home address: 11411 Research Boulevard (Building 3, Wind River Crossing), Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

--- On Fri, 12/21/12, John McMillan wrote:

From: John McMillan

Subject: 12-21-12 follow-up note

To: "Adrian James Rodriguez"

Date: Friday, December 21, 2012, 12:21 AM

Adrian,

Would you please tell me if it was you who sent me an E-mail from an "Adrian Rodriguez" in the last few days?

If so, I need to let you know that the link provided by "Adrian Rodriguez" in that e-mail to me was an infected file.

Adrian, I hope you are having a pleasant Holiday Season in your "new life" as a restaurant waiter at that Chicago-based Italian chain restaurant at the Domain.

Thank you again for kindly putting in a good word for me with the management team at that Italian chain restaurant after I applied for a bussing job there back in 2011.

Even though I was never offered a bussing job at your restaurant, I was pleased to hear from a manager there that I had passed your restaurant's written exam. Also, it was good to sense from what you told me that you gave me a very favorable recommendation on behalf of my bussing-job application with the very fine management team at your restaurant.

Adrian, I hope that you are getting nice opportunities to play some tennis these days, and that your impressive parents living in the Valley region of Texas are doing very well.

Best Wishes to you,
from a Wind River Crossing Apartments neighbor of yours,

John Kevin McMillan.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295. John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.