Sunday, February 7, 2016

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY AND TWO OFFICIALS OF THE TRAVIS COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, ON MARCH 27, 2014, ACCEPT E-MAIL LETTER ABOUT CONTINUOUS-AND-CONTINUING, DAILY-AND-YEAR-ROUND, ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES-AND-PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES CASE, WITH JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN THE LONGTIME-CELIBATE SINGLE ADULT WHITE ANGLO-SAXON MALE VICTIM AND COMPLAINANT


(From:) John McMillan (at personal E-mail address of mcmillanj@att.net)

(Date and Time:) 03/27/14 at 12:37 p.m.

(To:) lori.carter@co.travis.tx.us, rob.drummond@co.travis.tx.us, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, mariela@brattonfirm.com

On Thursday, March 27, 2014 12:37 PM, John McMillan wrote:

I hope that the additional factual information about APD's response to this crime case will be helpful to each of your law-enforcement-minded agencies.

Please note that "Sandjaja Utama," a "citizen of Indonesia" who roomed with me from mid-April 2011 until May 31, 2011, is cited below by name. I would like to thank the U.S. Department of Homeland Security for the crime investigation focused on Sandjaja Utama that your federal agency is currently conducting, according to what one of your representatives stated to me on the telephone on Saturday, March 22, 2014. That representative for your federal agency also indicated to me in the phone call that I was myself authorized to send to your federal agency additional documentation from myself that refers to Mr. Utama.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, crime victim and criminal-law complainant.
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

John Kevin McMillan

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: John McMillan

To: johnschl@earthlink.net

Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 12:25 PM

Subject: RE: 8-22-11 referrals to Rodney

Dear John,

Thank you for your polite reply note on this.

I am finally having the key to my front door and the key to my mailbox changed today, even though it's $50 that I will have to spend on that. I had to borrow $50 from a nice personal friend of mine in the El Campo area to do that, and I'm very grateful to him.

I was told on the phone yesterday by Detective David Silva of APD's Sex Crimes Division that even though he has received DNA medical test results on myself and a cited former roommate of mine who moved out in May 2011, APD is still keeping its investigation open in this case at this time.

Please let me know, John, if you would like to hear what the DNA medical test results reportedly were.

If APD does ever close this criminal-law case, I will of course do an immediate Open Records request to request each and every one of the DNA medical test results that APD obtained in regard to this criminal-law complaint that I filed April 28, 2011, with APD.

I have often suspected that Detective Silva may not have been completely honest with me about this case. For instance, Detective Silva told me again yesterday that he had obtained DNA medical results for tests performed on my previous roommate, Sandjaja Utama, in May 2011. And Detective Silva (also) repeatedly told me on previous occasions that he ordered DNA testing on Sandjaja Utama, a cited citizen of Indonesia, that were conducted in May 2011.

However, during the period in which I roomed with Sandjaja Utama and I asked him in person inside this apartment unit whether Detective Silva had interviewed him in person, as Silva had told me, Sandjaja replied that he had had a "telephone interview with Detective Silva, and that was all," or words to that effect. Obviously, no DNA medical testing on Sandjaja Utama could have occurred over the telephone.

I have noticed several other inconsistencies between statements that Detective Silva made to me about this case and statements that other APD officers volunteered to me in person inside my apartment unit about this case.

Any suggestions or advice you have would be greatly appreciated.

Incidentally, I am currently $430 short of my goal of earning the $650 I need to pay my rent and related utilities to Wind River Crossing apartment management by September 1.

If for any reason you ever conclude that my circumstances comprise a crisis in my own life for which you are willing to lend me an additional $100 or $200, I would be very grateful.

I value my credibility with you, and I think it fair of me to mention that I do lose lots of REM or deep sleep because I am often awakened prematurely (at 8 a.m. today, for instance, when I had gone to bed at 3 a.m. this morning) with a throbbing sensation in my anus as I lie alone on my Swedish bed in my locked bedroom unit and bolt-locked apartment unit.

I have sometimes suspected, John, that some alleged intruder is somehow able to enter my bedroom through a secret compartment that possibly enters my bedroom from an adjoining apartment unit or from the outside. I live above an African-American family, and I was told today by an assistant manager that only two adult persons can live in that household. I have observed numerous African-American persons (I would estimate four or five) leaving or walking toward that apartment unit (Apartment 315, just below my own apartment unit) at various times.

Oddly enough, this is all occurring during a multi-week period in which I have observed a "Fight the Powah!" defiant graffiti slogan that someone (possibly an African-American person) has scrawled on the dumpster in front of Building 3 (the building where I reside). Accompanying that defiant message are three initials, which presumably identify an illicit youth gang or organized crime group.

I plan to file another formal report with APD today about that illegal graffiti message on the cited dumpster, partly because I suspect that there may be some connection between the author of that graffiti and the alleged continuous illegal forcible sodomy victimizing myself during my nocturnal sleep (with myself snoring) in my bed inside my apartment unit in a context when (as always) there are no invited guests inside my apartment unit.

I once again observed this morning, incidentally, that the scent or "aftertaste" to the sexual penetration of my anus during my sleep suggested to me that ether someone who isn't hygienic (and Sandjaja admitted to me that he takes only one bath per week) or someone who's from a Third World country or someone who's dark-skinned was apparently the culprit.

Oddly enough, this is all happening during a period in which my general manager at Outback Steakhouse Arboretum is an African-American man named "Champ." I have occasionally heard "Champ" say "that asshole!" in an apparent reference to myself inside my Outback Steakhouse Arboretum workplace during working hours for me. I have not directly complained about it to our very nice proprietor of the business, Jason Pastrano, since I would prefer to focus on doing whatever I can to convince Champ that I'm a nice guy and a very good worker for him.

Thank you again, John, for your very kind interest in my quality of life in Austin.

If you ever have 10 extra minutes and are willing to visit my apartment unit and let me show you the "crime scene" here, I would be very grateful. With your expertise about air conditioning ducts etc., you might be able to help me identify where the security breach inside my bedroom might be.

Also, I would ask you during that one courtesy visit whether you are willing to sample the water coming out of my kitchen faucet these days. I have noticed a strange aftertaste during the period ever since Sandjaja Utama moved out of my apartment unit. However, I was told boday by Assistant Manager Kara of our Wind River Crossing apartment management team that no staff member employed by Wind River Crossing is willing to taste the water that I'm getting from my kitchen faucet. I have been concerned about the possibility of alleged foul play in regard to my kitchen tap water.

John, I would like to again express appreciation for your very keen insights and intellect, and the very helpful advice you've offered me in recent years. With your kind help, I feel confident that I can become successful here in Austin in the forseeable future.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

--- On Wed, 8/24/11, John H Schlueter wrote:

From: John H Schlueter

Subject: RE: 8-22-11 referrals to Rodney

To: "John McMillan"

Date: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 10:20 AM

I did speak to someone but I am unsure about the businenss situation at this time, Thanks for the referral.

----- Original Message -----

From: John McMillan

To: johnschl@earthlink.net

Sent: 8/22/2011 10:14:30 PM

Subject: 8-22-11 referrals to Rodney

Dear John,

I was reminded this evening that if each of us makes a point of telling as many people we know about Rodney Lewis's great talents as an auto mechanic, this might help Rodney out a lot during this period.

Incidentally, I get the impression that you decided not to pursue any possible business deal with the Denny's franchise based in Round Rock. Did you at least get a chance to speak with someone at that corporate headquarters office in Round Rock?

Thank you again, John, for being one very, very rare Austin gentleman who supports my legal right to live in Austin, Texas, and enjoy privacy rights here, and to also support myself financially while paying each of my debts that I incurred as soon as I possibly can.

It is remarkable that you are one of the few people who expressed any interest in me as a human being here in Austin. When I mentioned you inside my Denny's Lakeline workplace to our District Manager for Denny's, Andrew, he surprised me by asking me how I had met you. I then told him that you had been a frequent customer of mine at IHOP Duval.

Thank you again, John, for your many kind words of encouragement to me in recent years. I hope that you are doing very well in your business career during this hottest summer ever in Austin's recent history. You deserve the greatest of success!

Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.