Thursday, February 25, 2016

AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT LIAISON TARA LONG ON JAN. 3, 2013, ACCEPTS CRIME REPORT FROM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN


On Thursday, January 3, 2013 3:03 PM, John McMillan wrote:

To: Ms. Tara Long, Constituent Liaison for the Austin Police Department, Austin, Texas.

January 3, 2013

Dear Ms. Long,

I received a friendly E-mail note from my older brother Dr. Mcihael McMillan, a medical school researcher at the University of Southern California, that has reminded me to offer you some possible tentative criminal-law evidence.

That criminal-law evidence from me, as you know, relates to the alleged ongoing and daily and frequent and year-round personal-injury crimes, anal-rape crimes, nasal-inhalant-rape crimes, and oral-rape crimes case in which I am definitely the daily victim during my sleep (I ALWAYS sleep alone, I snore, and I NEVER have any invited overnight guest inside my bolt-locked apartment, nor do I ever have any invited late-night guest inside my bolt-locked apartment unit after midnight) on an orthopedic bed of mine inside my bolt-locked one-bedroom apartment unit at Wind River Crossing.

In response to an implied question to me today from my brother Michael about what I have in fact directly observed with my own eyes inside my bolt-locked apartment unit during my bedtime hours, I would like to volunteer to you today that one morning (?) in 2012 I was abruptly awakened on my bed and the image of a male person with a distinctive-looking (round-shaped) head shaped like that of ... (a male staff member at)...(a grocery store) a few blocks from my apartment unit, suddenly appeared in front of me (a matter of feet from one side of my bed, and standing between my bed and the large closet in my bedroom; with an incorrect first name for that individual provided by me by mistake in this particular report to APD Rep. Tara Long).

......

I was so groggy (for reasons unbeknownst to myself) and sedated at the time that I immediately fell back asleep on my bed, where I was (as always) sleeping alone.

I maintain that alleged illegal oral-inhalants and alleged illegal nasal inhalants to which I have been subjected during my sleep inside my bolt-locked apartment unit have allegedly played a role in my either remaining asleep or being so drowsy or sedated that I immediately fell back asleep upon seeing that surprising image on that one total occasion that I can recall from 2012

It has also occurred to me, including at the time, that possibly the round-shaped head I observed from my bed in that spilt-second image that one morning in 2012 before I immediately fell back asleep on my Swedish bed was possibly the image of a Chinese-American male person.

...I would like to politely remind you again that there is reportedly a "very large Chinese family" reportedly residing in the first-floor and one-bedroom Apartment 314 (situated on the other side of Building 3 from where my own apartment is situated, Apartment 314 possibly even abutting my own unit from the ground-level other side of Building 3) at Building 3 of Wind River Crossing.

I am sure that my kindly older brother, Michael, who is an Anglo man married to a Chinese woman in Los Angeles County, California, would be particularly alarmed if there were ever any factual evidence linking any Chinese-American male person or any Chinese-born male person to any violations of my own privacy rights in any context in Austin, Texas. None of my own current male friends is or are Far East Asian or Asian-American, as I'm sure Michael may already be aware.

I would also like to volunteer to you today that on several or more occasions in recent months, I have suddenly been awakened while lying alone on my bed inside my bolt-locked apartment unit (Apt. 325 at Wind River Crossing), and I have immediately observed or spotted what appeared to be something such as a human body moving in the large open-air bedroom closet of my bolt-locked apartment unit. It is the closet where I hang my shirts and trousers, and I store my udnerwear and socks, I might add.

When I then attempted to glance more extensively toward the apparently moving items inside my closet, I invariably have observed that the movement suddenly ends abruptly. And when I ever attempt to walk toward my large open-air closet to search for any possible alleged illegal intruder there, I never am able to find anyone there.

Ms. Long, I hope that this follow-up crime report will be helpful to you and your crime-investigation colleagues at the Austin Police Department in Austin, Texas.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, longstanding criminal-law complainant with APD, who myself would welcome any and all DNA testing on me or my bedsheets (which have numerous stains on them) that APD is finally willing to authorize in the year 2013.

My home address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.