Tuesday, February 23, 2016

U.S. STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL ON JAN. 5, 2016, POLITELY DECLINES TO HELP CRIMINAL-LAW COMPLAINANT AND SELF-IDENTIFIED SINGLE ADULT WHITE MALE CRIME VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS, IDENTIFY WHICH OF THE QUESTIONS FROM HIMSELF MIGHT BE THE MOST HELPFUL TOWARD AN ACTUAL ARREST OF AN ACTUAL SUSPECT BY APD IN CITED CONTINUOUS-CRIMES CASE IN AUSTIN




On Tuesday, January 5, 2016 10:43 AM, "DeGraffenried, Leslie S (Les)" wrote:

John:

It was good to see you at the AHS (Stephen F. Austin High School Class of 1975) Reunion. Your e-mail (to me, cited below) was blocked as SPAM, which happens from time-to-time with outside e-mails.

I am currently working on Mexico issues. As you know, working with the State Department my area of work is foreign affairs issues. I do wish you luck on the issues you mention in your e-mails, but with my responsibilities being 100% overseas, I sadly have no real advice for you.

Keep up your good and healthy life style, and I am certain that 2016 will be a great year for you.

All the best.

Les

PERSONAL

This email is UNCLASSIFIED.

From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]

Sent: Monday, January 04, 2016 1:27 PM

To: DeGraffenried, Leslie S (Les)

Subject: follow-up question to a truly friendly and kind former classmate of mine

Dear Leslie,

Since I have not heard back from you recently, would you mind if I send you a follow-up letter in which I simply ask you your opinion about which of the cited questions I plan to pose to you strikes you as being the most pertinent and possibly helpful to myself in my current position as a criminal-law complainant here in Austin.

I appreciate your high level of respect toward me, and the very nice confidence you have shown in my being an honest and accurate criminal-law complainant here in Austin.

Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.

P.S. I forgot to ask you where you are currently based, when we spoke briefly at the AHS alumni event. I tend to just assume that the U.S. State Department moves you around the world quite a bit, so we were very, very lucky that you were able to attend our alumni reunion. Your globe-trotting career must be thrilling and very creatively fulfilling, and I would like to again congratulate you on your great career success as an official of the U.S. Department of State for many years.

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.