Sunday, January 31, 2016

TRAVIS COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE TO COMPLAINANT JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN: "THE ALLEGED ILLEGAL INTRUDER MAY BE BREAKING INTO YOUR APARTMENT UNIT FROM ABOVE"




On Tue, 1/31/12, John McMillan wrote:

From: John McMillan

Subject: RE: 1-11-12 follow-up note to Kara

To: (Wind River Crossing Apartments Assistant Manager) "Kara Hlavaty (XWR)" , "Travis County DA's Office Paralegal" (Ms. Norma Hilbig, at Ms. Hilbig's official DA's Office E-mail address of "norma.hilbig@co.travis.tx.us")

Date: Tuesday, January 31, 2012, 12:09 AM

Dear Kara,

Thank you for writing me a reply letter (see below) about this very important personal-security-related and quality of life issue for me.

I would also like to take this opportunity to share with you a factual report relating to concerns of mine I've expressed to your (apartment complex) management team last year that some alleged intruder may somehow allegedly be entering my apartment unit from above the ceiling somewhere in my apartment.

Early this Monday morning, I was abruptly awakened at one point while sleeping alone on my Swedish bed, and I was very surprised to suddenly see a significant amount of light emanating from above the large panel, itself slightly opened from one side at that time, that is itself situated directly above the bathtub of my one bathroom. I had turned the light to my bathroom off before I went to bed at about 12:30 a.m. this Monday, so there should not have been ANY light emanating from the bathroom area after I went to bed.

I mention this partly because Ms. Norma Hilbig of the Travis County District Attorney's Office here in Austin has helpfully expressed polite concerns of hers to me on the telephone in recent weeks that possibly an illegal intruder is somehow illegally entering my apartment unit (Apt. 325) FROM ABOVE me during my nocturnal slumber on my bed ---- this after the intruder has possibly or allegedly hidden out in a large empty compartment situated between the ceiling of my vaulted-ceiling apartment and the roof above my top-floor apartment unit in Building 3.

I have been very impressed by the confidence in me that the Travis County DA's Office has kindly expressed in recent months in regard to this criminal-law matter. As a courtesy to Ms. Hilbig, I am also sending her a carbon-copy of this correspondence relating to recent criminal-law complaints from myself that I've filed with the Austin Police Department.

Kara, I am also writing you this hopefully-polite follow-up note to ask you whether the polite and helpful general manager here at Wind River Crossing, Ann Coker, has given authorization to your first-rate security officer, Josh (last name "Simon", himself a private security guard residing at Wind River Crossing while also holding a paying job as a police officer for the Sunset Valley Police Department in Sunset Valley, Texas), to himself occasionally monitor the outdoor balcony of my second-floor apartment unit in the early morning hours?

I am raising that one follow-up question after a member of your very nice management team, and I I believe it was possibly yourself, helpfully informed me on the telephone in the last several weeks that Wind River Crossing does not do any outdoor electronic surveillance anywhere on the premises of thie entire apartment complex. For that reason, I was told by the assistant manager I spoke with, it would not currently be possible for Wind River Crossing to electronically surveillance the outdoor balcony to the upper-floor one-bedroom apartment where I reside, Apartment 325 in Building 3 at Wind River Crossing.

Thank you in advance, Kara, for your helpful reply note to this one follow-up question from myself.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a tenant at Wind River Crossing ever since August 2001, and a tenant inside Apt. 325 ever since January 2002.

My mailing address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.