Tuesday, January 19, 2016

DENNY'S LAKELINE CHAIN RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER KAMI ON MAY 10, 2013, ACCEPTS SPY-CAMERA CRIME EVIDENCE FROM EMPLOYEE JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN ABOUT ALLEGED ILLEGAL INTRUDERS INSIDE HIS BOLT-LOCKED APARTMENT UNIT IN AUSTIN, TEXAS




From John McMillan (at personal E-mail address of mcmillanj@att.net)

To: Kami (Assistant Manager at Denny's Lakeline Chain Restaurant in Williamson County, Texas)

05/10/13 at 12:50 a.m.

Kami,

FYI on the following (below), along with the attached photos I promised to send you on this,
from John Kevin McMillan.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

___

On Friday, May 10, 2013 12:41 AM, John McMillan wrote:

Hello again Kami,

Thank you for very kndly authorizing me in person during my Thursday workshift this week at Denny's Lakeline restaurant to E-mail to you infrared motion-sensitive photos obtained on my behalf that each point to the possible or alleged presence of two or more persons inside my bolt-locked apartment unit.

I was the only approved occupant and only approved tenant inside Apartment 325 at Wind River Crossing from the afternoon of May 31, 2011, through April 26, 2013.

Each of the attached photos were obtained on my behalf from inside my apartment unit in 2012 or in early 2013 during periods in which, for each and every one of these photos, I was the ONLY approved tenant or occupant in Apartment 325 at Wind River Crossing Apartments in NW Austin.

I NEVER had any invited overnight guest or any invited late-night guest after midnight inside Apartment 325 at any time in 2012 or in the year 2013 prior to my roommate moving in on April 27.

My relationship with my current roommate, a 60-year-old man, is, of course, strictly platonic in nature, with zero physical contact between us at any time, as I had myself politely and repeatedly emphasized to him when I interviewed him twice as my prospective roommate inside a nearby Schlotzsky's restaurant in NW Austin.

My current roommate sleeps in a separate room (the living room) of Apartment 325, while I sleep alone in my locked bedroom inside Apartment 325.

Kami, I hope that this follow-up E-mail is helpful to you on my behalf.

I would welcome any and all criminal-law investigations of this alleged continuous and alleged continuing felony personal-injury crimes case and felony anal-rape crimes case in which I am definitely the victim during my sleep on a daily and frequent and year-round basis inside Apartment 325.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a tenant in Apartment 325 at Wind River Crossing on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since January 2002. Wind River Crossing Apartments in Austin are reportedly owned and managed by "Westdale Asset Management," a for-profit corporation reportedly headquartered in Dallas, Texas.

My home address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Wind River Crossing, Building 3, Apartment 325 (I always keep the front porch light on at nighttime when I go to bed), Austin, Texas, 78759.

My home phone: (512) 342-2295.

My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.