Monday, January 18, 2016

CITY GOVERNMENT OF EL CAMPO OFFICIAL INDICATES ON SEPT. 17, 2012, THAT EL CAMPO POLICE CHIEF TERRY STANPHILL WILL SEND REPLY NOTE TO CRIMINAL-LAW COMPLAINANT AND FORMER EL CAMPO RESIDENT JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN


On Mon, 9/17/12, Barbee, Chris (at his official E-mail address of CBarbee@cityofelcampo.org ) wrote:

From: Barbee, Chris

Subject: RE: RE: 9-7-12 request for affidavit from you

To: "John McMillan"

Date: Monday, September 17, 2012, 10:02 AM

John, I forwarded this to Police Chief Terry Stanphill. He said he would send you a response.

Chris Barbee

Community Services Director

City of El Campo

315 E. Jackson

El Campo, TX 77437

Office: (979) 541-5000

Cell: (979) 332-1915

“The City of El Campo will support the quality of life, community character, and economic opportunity for all residents through the provision of efficient and effective public services, public safety, economic development and fiscal responsibility.”

From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]

Sent: Monday, September 17, 2012 8:52 AM

To: Barbee, Chris

Subject: Fw: RE: 9-7-12 request for affidavit from you

Dear Chris,

Congratulations again on your very influential and law-enforcement-minded new role as Community Service Director for the City Government of El Campo in El Campo, Texas.

Chris, I hope that you can sense (see below) from the reply note I've received from the self-identified "liaison" for the Austin Police Department, Officer James Turner, that APD is not willing to investigate this ongoing crime case in which I am the victim inside my bolt-locked apartment unit at Wind River Crossing.

If I take a trip to El Campo this Friday, and then contact the El Campo Police Department to complain that I had been subjected to sexual molestation during my sleep earlier that day in Austin, do you think El Campo PD would be willing to order DNA testing on me through DNA swabs of several parts of my body, including my anus, my buttocks, my groin area, my mouth, my nostrils area, my upper chest, my legs, and my thighs?

I feel very sure that if El Campo PD does lab testing on those DNA swabs they would get from me, it would confirm my very emphatic allegation that one or more illegal intruders inside my bolt-locked apartment unit ---where I ALWAYS sleep alone and am a long-time celibate throughout all of my waking or conscious hours, I live alone, and I NEVER have any invited guest inside my apartment at any time between midnight until 8 a.m., in particular --- have allegedly had illegal physical contact with me during my sleep.

That medical disclosure and criminal-law disclosure would truly be a life-saver for me.

As I have indicated to you in the past, I have lost hundreds of hours of sleep in the period since mid-April 2011, in particular, from my being awakened on my bed in the middle of my sleep with a throbbing pain in my anus and, often, pain in my legs and thighs, and, on occasion, a surprising sensation in my nostrils as well.

Also, I have sustained major damage to my own body, including an apparent bursitis to my right hip that I definitely DID not incur at any of my three restaurant workplaces, because of the illegal intruder or intruders allegedly attempting to injure me during my sleep. The alleged bursitis to my right hip was diagnosed this month by my new primary-care physician, Dr. Edie Shulman, who has expressed confidence in me and in my being psychologically healthy.

Thank you in advance, Chris, for your kind and helpful response to this one-follow-up question from a former employee of yours in El Campo.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.