Tuesday, January 26, 2016

AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT CHIEF ART ACEVEDO ON OCTOBER 5, 2007, ACCEPTS CARBON-COPY OF E-MAIL LETTER FROM COMPLAINANT JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN THAT RAISES QUESTIONS ABOUT AN ALLEGEDLY UNETHICAL ELECTRONIC MEDIA ENTITY ALLEGEDLY VIOLATING THE LATTER INDIVIDUAL'S PRIVACY RIGHTS IN AUSTIN IN ALLEGED POSSIBLE VIOLATION OF THE STATE PENAL CODE OF TEXAS


(Editor's Note: To this day, January 26, 2016, Austin Police Chief Art Acevedo has never at any time met with or spoken with or interviewed criminal-law complainant John Kevin McMillan of Austin on any occasion. Chief Acevedo is a former high-ranking official of the California Highway Patrol in that far western U.S. state.

One and one-half years after Austin Police Chief Art Acevedo received the following courtesy carbon-copy of an October 5, 2007, public-information request from John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Chief Acevedo reportedly ordered a female assistant of his in the Chief's Office, Stephanie Hernandez, to make a phone call to Mr. McMillan's "Wind River Crossing" Apartments private apartment-unit residence in Austin.

In the resulting late afternoon April 28, 2009, phone conversation Ms. Hernandez had with Mr. McMillan, she specifically requested at between 3:40 p.m. and 3:50 p.m. that day on behalf of Chief Acevedo, among other requests she made, that Mr. John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas, never again send any future carbon-copy to APD Chief Art Acevedo on any future public-information request that Mr. McMillan might ever at any time submit to any public official or government-owned entity. --- jkm)

On Tuesday, October 16, 2007 10:01 AM, John McMillan wrote:

----- Forwarded Message -----

Congressman McCaul,

A respectful FYI on the following (attached) reply letter I've received from the FCC in regard to this legal and public-policy matter,

from an honest and very honorable, gainfully-employed, law-abiding, psychologically healthy and medically healthy, single adult male constituent of yours in Austin, Texas,

John Kevin McMillan.

11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.

Phone: (512) 342-2295.

cc: Federal Communications Commission Officials, Washington, D.C.

Note: forwarded message attached.

John Kevin McMillan

Dear Mr. Mc Millan:

This acknowledges receipt of your Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request filed with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). Your request has been assigned FOIA control number 2008-008. Agencies are allowed 20 working days to respond to your request, extending this period for an additional 10 working days under certain circumstances. See 5 U.S.C. § 552(a)(6)(A)(i) and 5 U.S.C. § 552(a)(6)(B)(i). We anticipate responding to your request on 11/02/07. If additional time is needed to respond to your requests you will be notified.

If you have any questions concerning this notice, please call the FOIA Office at 202-418-0440.

FCC FOIA Office

From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]

Sent: Friday, October 05, 2007 1:45 AM

To: FOIA; TravisCountyDistrictAttorneyEarle; art.acevedo@ci.austin.tx.us

Subject: 10-4-07 FCC FOI Request

To: Freedom of Information Act Coordinator,

Federal Communications Commission federal agency,

The United States Government,

445 12th Street SW,

Washington, D.C. 20554

Phone: 1-888-225-5322

October 4, 2007

Dear FCC Freedom of Information Act Coordinator,

This is a Freedom of Information Act request in which I seek to obtain from your very influential federal agency in Washington, D.C., a photocopy of any and all letters, reports, memoranda, E-mail correspondence, phone messages, computer records, and any other items, for that matter, that have been stored or compiled or received or generated or written or noted or published at any time since January 1, 1986, by or on behalf of any employee or official of any legal office, including the Office of General Counsel, or by any employee or official or attorney of any public information office or any Civil Rights office of the Federal Communications Commission, or by any employee or official of the Office of the director or head of your FCC federal agency, and that, in each of those cases, refers to myself, John Kevin McMillan, in any manner or any way.

I should mention that I have sent numerous E-mail letters to the Federal Communications Commission in 2007, with myself habitually using your cited E-mail address of fccinfo@fcc.gov.

My legal name is John Kevin McMillan. I am a lifelong single person, and I have never been married. I was born on April 27, 1957, at Lincoln, Nebraska. My social security number is: .... My biological parents were Dr. Calvin and Mrs. Phyllis McMillan.

In the period since January 1, 1986, I have resided in three respective Massachusetts municipalities: Quincy, Cambridge, and Boston; and in 16 cities of Texas. The cities and towns of Texas in which I have resided in the cited 21-year period are: Westlake Hills; Austin; El Campo; Big Spring; Taylor; Sweetwater; Cuero; Childress; Yoakum; Zapata; Pampa; Kermit; Snyder; Baytown; Denver City; and Palestine.

I have been employed as a newspaper reporter or copy editor or editor, state agency full-time clerical employee, temp agency employee, mental health worker, or restaurant-industry employee for the vast majority of the 21-year period since January 1, 1986. I have no criminal-conviction record, and I lead a consistently law-abiding and civil, honest, conscientious, illicit-drug-free, tobacco-free, alcohol-free, tattoo-less, facially-cleanshaven, and clean-talking lifestyle.

I have never myself been employed by any television network or any television media company on any occasion in my entire life. Nor have I ever received any financial compensation from any television media company on any occasion in my entire life. Nor have I ever signed any legal employment contract with any television media company or movie-production company at any time in my entire life.

I am a current subscriber to cable-television service from Time Warner Cable. Also, I have given numerous televised speeches on community-access television in Austin, Texas, in the last 10-year period, with myself always giving speeches in those televised events on behalf of my one-member and independent and non-Christian and implicitly deistic Progressive Prohibitionist Religion.

Through this public information request, I seek to obtain from your federal agency insights or information in regard to the following questions, among others that I have:

---Does the Federal Communications Commission have any recent evidence of any form of "interactive" media involvement in my own life in Austin, Texas, that allegedly has subjected myself, John Kevin McMillan, to noise pollution injurious to my own hearing capacity and medical health.

---Does the FCC have any evidence indicating that a gay terrorist group or an effeminate-male terrorist group or a lesbian terrorist group or a transsexual terrorist group, such as a terrorist group of any such type that allegedly has access to sophisticated media technology, allegedly has verbally harassed myself, John Kevin McMillan, or allegedly has stalked me or allegedly has impinged on my own privacy rights in any way.

---Does the Federal Communications Commission oppose any and all involvement in illegal brainwashing, illegal electronic surveillance, or illegal kidnapping or illegal hostage-taking or illegal entrapment or illegal fraudulent communications that allegedly is ever committed by any television media entity operating in the United States.

----What prompted federal official Charles Hilty, then (either) an employee of the United States Department of Agriculture or a high-ranking staff member for Republican Congressman Madigan in Washington, D.C., to himself (Mr. Hilty) state to myself over the telephone in 1990 or late 1989, this during a long-distance phone call I made to his federal agency office from my apartment unit in Big Spring, Texas, that "I (Charles Hilty) support the project (involving yourself, John Kevin McMillan)," and to also himself (Mr. Hilty) emphasize to me that (one) cited male (adult Jewish) individual(, with Mr. Hilty choosing to volunteer the full name of that individual on Mr. Hilty's own volition in that phone conversation, and with no apparent context to Mr. Hilty's comment) whom I myself had previously encountered in the northeastern United States..., "is not the (alleged) ogre that you (John K. McMillan) have described him as being," and, in the view of Mr. Hilty, is actually a reasonable and honorable person, according to Mr. Charles Hilty (, with Mr. Hilty having himself been a former journalism instructor at Washington University in St. Louis and former night editor for "The St. Louis Post-Dispatch" daily newspaper)...."

----What prompted Dr. Michael McMillan, an older biological brother of mine, to state to me over the telephone in 1990, this during a long-distance phone call I made to my parents' home in Westlake Hills, Texas, at a time when he was residing with my parents---this a phone call I made to my parents' home from my newspaper workplace in Sweetwater, Texas---that I myself, John Kevin McMillan, was definitely being televised in the United States during that period of my life, Dr. Michael McMillan said, with Michael McMillan indicating to me through his horrified tone of voice and terseness on the subject not only that he had observed me on television during that period, but also that he was himself horrified by the spectacle that he regarded me as somehow presenting during that period of my life.

---What prompted Phyllis McMillan of Westlake Hills, Texas, to state to myself, John Kevin McMillan, over the telephone in 1989 or late 1988, during a period in which I resided in El Campo, Texas, and made a long-distance phone call to Mother's and Father's home in Westlake Hills, Texas, that "possibly" small portions of my own life in the El Campo area during that period were in fact being televised on American television sets during that period, Mother stated to me over the telephone in response to a concerned question from myself.

---What prompted my oldest brother, Kent McMillan of Austin, Texas, to repeatedly volunteer to myself over the telephone in 1990 or 1991, during the period in which I resided in Sweetwater, Texas, and made numerous long-distance phone calls from my apartment unit at my own expense to Kent McMillan's home in Austin, in which I sought factual information from himself about circumstances in my life that were baffling to me: "You (John Kevin McMillan) are NOT on television, you are NOT on television," with Kent McMillan also stating to me several total times, both during that period and in subsequent years as well, that Dr. Michael McMillan's stated observation to me in the summer of 1990 that I was myself being televised during that period was an "irresponsible" (exact quote) and incorrect statement from Michael McMillan, Kent McMillan repeatedly stated to me over the phone, and possibly in person as well.

----What prompted John Broders, Story Assignments Editor for the EMMIS Communications-owned "Texas Monthly" magazine, to volunteer to myself, John Kevin McMillan, in 2000 over the telephone, this during a local phone call I made to his magazine office from my state agency workplace in north Austin during that period, "There may be an unethical (sic) media (sic) company (sic) harassing (sic) you (sic) these days in the Austin area."

---What prompted the General Counsel for EMMIS Communications to send me a recent reply E-mail letter in which he emphatically requested that I myself, John Kevin McMillan, never again send any letters or E-mail correspondence to the Chief Executive Officer of the Indianapolis-based EMMIS Communications corporation, Mr. Jeffrey Smulyan, or to Mr. Michael Levy, publisher of "Texas Monthly," an EMMIS media company in Austin, Mr. Michael Levy himself reportedly being an attorney as well as a magazine publisher, I learned this year for the first time ever when I pursued research on the Internet.

----What prompted Julie McMillan Lechtenberger, herself a Houston-area married woman and cited biological sister of mine, to state to myself over the telephone in 1999, during a long-distance phone call I made from my apartment residence near UT-Austin to the home of herself and her attorney husband, Mr. Lechtenberger: "I've (Julie McMillan) never denied that you (John K. McMillan) are hearing actual, verifiable voices in Austin. However, they should not affect your (John McMillan's) own financial earnings capacity at all. If you lose a position of employment, you can always get another job."

---What prompted John Broders, Story Assignments Editor for the same "Texas Monthly" magazine, to state to myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, over the telephone in the last few years from his magazine office in downtown Austin that John Broders supports my asserted legal right to myself, John Kevin McMillan, file a lawsuit in a court of law in Austin against a cited "gay media company," as John Broders helpfully put it in that phone conversation we had, that allegedly has stalked myself, John K. McMillan, or that has allegedly verbally harassed me or publicly disparaged me or slandered me or subjected me to verbalized terroristic threats or that has allegedly libeled me or impinged on my own privacy rights in any way or allegedly has electronically surveillanced me or allegedly videotaped or televised me or otherwise wronged me in any way, John Broders helpfully indicated in that phone conversation we had in which I again emphasized to John Broders that I definitely DO NOT want any gay-theme communications intrusive upon my own privacy rights in any context, and that I definitely do NOT want any career-related involvement relating to gay-theme communications in any context, and that I definitely do NOT want to be employed by any gay media company, I have repeatedly emphasized to John Broders.

---Has the Federal Communications Commission had any communications with any law-enforcement agency, such as either the Federal Bureau of Investigation or the Austin Police Department or the Texas Department of Public Safety or the Travis County District Attorney's Office in Austin, in regard to any possible alleged criminal-law violation by any media entity or any person employed by or employing a media entity that allegedly has exhibited possible alleged criminal intent or possible alleged harmful intent victimizing myself, John Kevin McMillan.

In that regard, I should mention to your federal agency that Travis County District Attorney's Office in January of 2006 established a criminal-law file exclusively containing hundreds of pages of legal documents and stored computer records that each contain legal evidence that one or more persons allegedly or possibly seek to victimize myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, while allegedly breaking the law in the process.

---What prompted Ms. Carol See of Columbia, Maryland, to state to myself, John Kevin McMillan, over the telephone in 1990 or 1991, during a period in which I resided in Sweetwater, Texas, and made a long-distance phone call to her and her husband's (Dr. Dana Wollney's) Maryland home from my apartment unit in Sweetwater: "I'm (Carol See) sure that the people of Great Britain would be interested in hearing the voices (sic)" ---- cited anonymous voices that Ms. See thereby indicated in that comment that she herself somehow associated with my own life and life circumstances during that period.

----What prompted my biological father, Dr. Calvin McMillan, in the summer of 1991, during a period in which I resided in Cuero, Texas, and I reported there for "The Victoria Advocate" daily newspaper as a Cuero-beat reporter, to himself volunteer to me over the telephone, this during a long-distance phone call I made to my parents' home from my rental home in Cuero, that Father was very dismayed by and very offended by a citedly corrupt and sinister "British media corporation" about which Father had recently obtained information from news accounts during that period, Father stated to myself on his own volition.

---What prompted Mary Ann Werner, an attorney for "The Washington Post" daily newspaper in Washington, D.C., to make an unexpected long-distance phone call to myself, John Kevin McMillan, at my apartment unit in northwest Austin a few years ago in which attorney Mary Ann Werner indicated to me that she was not herself aware of any media company allegedly impinging on my own privacy rights during that period, with Ms. Werner in that return phone call expressing apparent concern about any such alleged violations of my own privacy rights that I complained about to herself, both in that phone call and through subsequent E-mail communications I have sent to her media company in a consistently lawful and civil manner on my part.

----What prompted Margaret Watson of Dallas, Texas, herself the reported wife of a "Tres Watson" of Dallas, to herself state to myself, John K. McMillan, over the telephone in 1990 or 1991, during a long-distance phone call that either she made to me at my apartment unit in Sweetwater, Texas, or I made to herself that day, "You definitely are NOT well-suited to a career in television, and your strength definitely lies in being instead a writer."

----What prompted Victoria Loe Hicks of "The Dallas Morning News" daily newspaper in Dallas, Texas, to volunteer to myself one day in the mid-1990s that she regarded it as very unlikely that any speculations by myself about any filming of myself or videotaping of myself in any context,. did in fact relate to any circumstances that would ever be empirically confirmed at any time, Ms. Loe Hicks stated to me from her "Dallas Morning News" newsroom office, with Ms. Loe Hicks indicating that it would be completely useless to me to seek further information about any such perceived possible "television involvement" in my own life.

----What prompted Mrs. Phyllis McMillan of Westlake Hills, Texas, to volunteer to myself, John Kevin McMillan, over the telephone in 1993 or 1994, I believe it was, during a long-distance phone call I made to her and Father's home in Westlake Hills from my apartment unit in Pampa, Texas; "You (John Kevin McMillan) are making a slow and very gradual transition into a career for yourself in the television industry."

---What prompted Ann Rotramel of New Ulm, Minnesota, to volunteer to myself, John Kevin McMillan, in 1988 or 1989, during a period in which I resided in El Campo, Texas: "I wouldn't want to go out with you (John Kevin McMillan), either, from what I have seen of you in recent months," this despite the fact that I had never met with Ms. Ann Rotramel, a podiatrist, in person on any occasion since 1984, at the very latest, and I had in fact moved away from her own homestate of Minnesota in 1984, without any subsequent visit to her state on any occasion.

----What prompted two officials of the State Republican Executive Committee of Texas to send me several E-mail reply letters, repeatedly urging me to ask incumbent Texas Governor Rick Perry for a written response to the campaign question I had raised in writing of whether Governor Perry believed that the State Government of Texas does enough to prevent so-called "snuff movies," or filmed media productions in which a cited involuntary participant in that production was himself either murdered or expected to be murdered or targeted for an attempted homicide of that cited victim in that would-be or actual "snuff movie"-type production.

----What prompted Carol See of Columbia, Maryland, to emphatically state to myself, John Kevin McMillan, over the telephone in 1990 or 1991, during a long-distance phone call I made to her and her husband's home from my apartment in Sweetwater, Texas, "Not all of the people you are encountering in the Sweetwater area are professional actors. Some of them are not actors" (approximate quote).

---What prompted State Bar of Texas member and attorney John F. Campbell of Austin, Texas, to state to myself in writing several years ago in a signed reply letter to myself, "Let us hope that your circumstances don't become so unfavorable to you in Austin that all of your own involvements with other persons are strictly professional or career-related in nature, and that you (John K. McMillan) have no mutual-consent personal life of any type."

---What prompted John Broders of "Texas Monthly" magazine in Austin, Texas, to volunteer to myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, in a recent phone call I made to his office several months ago, "You (John K. McMillan) have a reputation for being an eccentric (sic), but in a pleasant sort of way" (approximate quote).

----What prompted syndicated columnist Ellen Goodman of "The Boston Globe" to send me a signed reply letter in 1988 or 1989 on "Boston Globe" stationery in which she stated to me, "All brainwaves (sic) are gratefully accepted here."

---What prompted Kent McMillan of Austin, Texas, to state to me in 1990 or 1991, during a long-distance phone call I made to his home from my apartment in Sweetwater, Texas, "The manipulative circumstances in your life that you describe appear to be primarily designed to enhance your (John K. McMillan) own intellectual (sic) development (sic)."

---What prompted Sarah McMillan of Austin, Texas, to state to me in 1996, during a long-distance phone call I made to her and her husband Kent McMillan's home from Denver City, Texas, where I resided during that period: "Many people think you (John K. McMillan) are being persecuted (sic) because of your own greater emotional and aesthetic and intellectual and overall human affinity toward a significantly higher percentage of all heterosexual men than of all gay men." (approximate quote).

---What prompted Travis County Civil Probate Division Director David Ferris of Travis County Government in Austin, Texas, to himself volunteer to myself, John Kevin McMillan, over the telephone in 2001 from his government office workplace, "There appears to be a concerted effort by many people to drive you (John Kevin McMillan) out of the Austin area."

----What prompted Editor-in-Chief or Editorial Page Editor Victoria Sloane of "The Minnesota Daily" student newspaper on the campus of The University of Minnesota to volunteer to me in person one day in 1984 or 1983, "We (sic) are going to make you (John K. McMillan) a star," with Victoria Sloan adding seconds before or seconds afterward, "You (John K. McMillan) are not a wimp (sic), are you?."

----What prompted Professor Lewis Gould of The University of Texas at Austin History Department faculty to volunteer to myself, John Kevin McMillan, over the telephone in 1978, during a local phone call I made to his UT-Austin faculty office in which I spoke with him in my capacity as UT-Austin Administration Beat reporter for my student newspaper employer, "The Daily Texan," on the UT-Austin campus: "You (John K. McMillan) remind me of Cary Grant, except you walk faster (than he did)."

---What prompted Victoria Loe Hicks of "The Dallas Morning News" daily newspaper staff in 1996 to volunteer to myself, John Kevin McMillan, over the telephone during a long-distance phone call I made to her newspaper office from Denver City, Texas, where I was editor in chief of "The Denver City Press": "You (John K. McMillan) definitely have acquired a public reputation of yourself being in a legal conflict pitting yourself against the gay (sic) community of Texas."

---What prompted attorney Mark Williamson of the Minneapolis area of Minnesota to volunteer to myself in late 1988, during a long-distance personal phone call I made to his home from my apartment unit in El Campo, Texas: "This thing (sic) is definitely going to court (sic)." When I then asked Mark Williamson, who did not and does not represent me in any way, what the legal issue relating to my life circumstances or possibly my own conduct would be, he replied with two words: "Privacy rights," and no elaboration.

----What prompted a friendly staff member of a television news station in Austin(, John Schlueter,) to volunteer to myself a few years ago in person during my and his leisuretime, "You (John K. McMillan) would be quite good on television," or words to that effect.

Thank you in advance for your thorough and diligent and fully reliable response to this Federal Freedom of Information Act request from myself.

Sincerely,

John Kevin McMillan,

11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.

Phone: (512) 342-2295.

E-mail: mcmillanj@att.net

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.