Friday, January 29, 2016

'PUBLIC HEALTH ADVOCACY INSTITUTE' NON-PROFIT GROUP IN BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS, ON SEPTEMBER 9, 2007, ACCEPTS LEGAL LETTER OF COMPLAINT FROM FORMER BOSTON-AREA RESIDENT JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS


(From:) John McMillan (at personal E-mail address of "mcmillanj@att.net")

(To: Public Health Advocacy Institute in Boston, Mass., with official E-mail address of:) phai@phaionline.org

(Sent:) 09/09/07 at 12:08 AM

On Sunday, September 9, 2007 12:08 AM, John McMillan (at personal E-mail address of "mcmillanj@att.net") wrote:

Dear Public Heath Advocacy Institute Officials in Boston, Mass.,

As a law-abiding and gainfully-employed former resident of the Boston area, I would be very grateful to your non-profit organization for any information you are willing to share with me relating to any cited "public health" issues about which your organization may be aware that reportedly or apparently relate to myself, John Kevin McMillan, in any manner or context, for any time period since the early 1980s.

I am raising this question after being told over the telephone by Mr. David Grossack, a Boston-based attorney, several months ago that he suspected that possibly I was subjected to an illegal "mind-control" experiment in the Boston area of Massachusetts in the 1980s for which a federal institution may have allegedly wronged myself, and may possibly owe me a sizeable amount of money, that attorney advised me.

I should also mention that I have had numerous communications via the E-mail and over the telephone with local and state and federal officials and state judges serving Massachusetts, and with media companies in Massachusetts, and with Harvard University and Brandeis University and Tufts University, over the course of the last 12-year period.

One syndicated columnist for "The Boston Globe," Ms. Ellen Goodman, did send me a signed reply letter in 1989 or late 1988, during a period in which I resided in El Campo, Texas, in which Ms. Goodman stated, "All brainwaves (sic) gratefully accepted." I have often wondered as to what Ms. Goodman referred when she offered me that written statement on a signed letter featuring official "Boston Globe" stationery.

Any suggestions or information or ideas you are willing to share with me would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas.
Phone: (512) 342-2295.
E-mail: mcmillanj@att.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.