Tuesday, January 26, 2016

AUSTIN CITY COUNCIL MEMBER BETTY DUNKERLEY AND CITY OF AUSTIN REPLY IN WRITING TO A JUNE 12, 2008, PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUEST FROM CRIMINAL-LAW COMPLAINANT JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS




On Friday, April 18, 2014 11:17 AM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Investigator Carter,

This is a courtesy carbon-copy to yourself and your Public Integrity Unit colleague, Prosecuting Attorney Rob Drummond, on a recent E-mail letter of mine I wrote and sent to the main office of the Travis County District Attorney's Office in Austin.

I hope that this additional factual information is helpful background material on behalf of my PIU criminal-law complaint 9655-13.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

John Kevin McMillan

-----

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: John McMillan

To: Travis County District Attorney ; "mariela@brattonfirm.com" ; Texas Rangers Division DPS ; Texas Rangers Division of DPS ; Federal Bureau of Investigation San Antonio Div. Austin office ; U.S. Department of Homeland Security ; FederalCommunicationsCommission ; U.S. Attorney's Office Western District of Texas ; U.S. Dept of Justice

Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 12:51 AM

Subject: Fw: official Open Records reply sought from Linda Rivera of City

Dear Travis County District Attorney's Office Representatives in Austin,

I would also like to share with your prosecuting attorney's office the following legal correspondence of mine that does refer to alleged possible evidence of my being victimized by crime in Austin.

Please note that this legal correspondence also refers to the alleged repeated failure of the Austin Police Department and the City of Austin to respond in a professional and timely manner to my politely-stated crime reports from myself that refer to my being a victim of alleged criminal activities perpetrated by others in Austin.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, current criminal-law complainant in Travis County PIU Case 9655-13.

I'm also a current criminal-law complainant in a current investigation being conducted by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security that is reportedly focused on alleged possible illegal conduct victimizing myself and others by my most recent former roommate, a self-identified "citizen of Indonesia" who cited his "legal" name as "Sandjaja Utama" and who himself used "Sandjaja Sand" as his self-identification moniker for E-mail letters he sent to myself and others.

My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My home address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

......

(E-mail correspondence deleted for the sake of clarity and brevity in this Blog --- jkim)

----

----- Original Message ----

From: "Rivera, Linda"

To: mcmillanj@att.net

Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 9:38:17 AM

Subject: FW: 6-19-08 follow-up note to Ms. Rivera re: City's Open Records reply

Mr. McMillan, The city of Austin is in receipt of your request. You will be hearing from Betty Dunkerley’s office shortly.

______

----- Forwarded Message ----

From: "Garza, Julian"

To: mcmillanj@att.net

Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 4:46:05 PM

Subject: FW: 1 of 2: PIR from John McMillan, due 6/27

Mr. McMillan,

I’m sorry our office does not have responsive information on any of your requests.

Julian Garza

Aide to Mayor Pro Tem Dunkerley

____

From: Rivera, Linda

Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 4:08 PM

To: Garza, Julian

Subject: 1 of 2: PIR from John McMillan, due 6/27

Please call if you have questions.

---

From: John McMillan [mailto: mcmillanj@att.net ]

Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 2:18 PM

To: lsmith@austin.utexas.edu; ACC President Stephen Kinslow; Professor Karl Galinsky; Rivera, Linda; Dunkerley, Betty ; boon@alumni.utexas.edu; Superintendent Forgione

Subject: Fw: addendum to 6-11-08 Open Records to Council Member Betty Dunkerley

Dear UT-Austin Associate Vice President for Legal Affairs and attorney Lee Smith and Austin Community College President Kinslow,

As a UT-Austin alumnus, Stephen F. Austin High alumnus, and Ex-Students Association member who is very proud to be on the current eligibility list as a future instructor in journalism at Austin Community College here in Austin, I would like to share the following legal correspondence of mine with each of you very influential public officials in Austin.

I would also like to take this opportunity to ask Ms.. Linda Rivera, Open Records Coordinator for the City of Austin, if she would please be willing to assist in ensuring that I do receive a very diligent and very thorough and accurate reply letter fully responsive to the following (see attached items) June 11-dated Open Records request of mine that I had originally addressed to Austin City Council Member and Mayor Pro Tem Betty Dunkerley. So far, Ms. Dunkerley has not acknowledge my Open Records request, even though she has very diligently sent me reply letters on numerous prior occasions on behalf of the City of Austin .

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

several cc:'s, including to Professor Karl Galinsky, UT-Austin Department of Classics, who sent me a friendly and much-appreciated reply letter in the last year or two, and who did very kindly inquire about my own circumstances in Austin these days.

John Kevin McMillan

____

----- Forwarded Message ----

From: John McMillan < mcmillanj@att.net > To: National

CouncilAgainstHealthFraud-Dr.Baratz ; "Dr. Robert Baratz, Founder" ; NationalCouncilAgainstHealthFraudOffice ; ChristianScienceMonitor Ed. Ingwerson ; letterstotheeditor@bostonherald.com

Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 1:42:15 AM

Subject: Fw: addendum to 6-11-08 Open Records to Council Member Betty Dunkerley

Dear Dr. Baratz at the National Council Against Health Fraud, based in the Boston area,

I hope that the following Open Records request from myself in Austin , Texas ---a public-information request referring in part to medical-services reliability issues in Austin ---will prove to be of interest to your group. Thank you again for stating to me over the teelphone several months ago that I have been approved as an official new member of the National Council Against Health Fraud non-profit organization.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan of Austin , Texas .

cc: "Christian Science Monitor" Editors, Boston , Mass. , I being a current subscriber to the "Christian Science Monitor" daily newspaper.

Editors at "The Boston Herald," Boston , Mass. , a very influential daily newspaper serving a city and metro area where I resided in the mid-1980s and latter 1980s, "The Boston Herald" also being a newspaper to which I have written and E-mailed numerous story ideas for that publication in recent years.

John Kevin McMillan

....

(additional e-mail correspondence on this deleted for the sake of clarity in this Blog--jim)

____

----- Forwarded Message ----

From: John McMillan < mcmillanj@att.net >

To: betty.dunkerley@ci.austin.tx.us; PublicJusticePres-Elect Gerson H. Smoger ; PublicCitizenPres.JoanClaybrook ; NationalWritersUnionOfficials ; bronson.frick@no-smoke.org

Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 8:09:04 PM

Subject: addendum to 6-11-08 Open Records to Council Member Betty Dunkerley

June 12, 2008

Dear Austin City Council Member and Austin Mayor Pro Tem Betty Dunkerley at City Hall in Austin , Texas ,

I would appreciate receiving a confirmation E-mail reply note from yourself, indicating that you have received the following (attached) finalized-version Open Records request from myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin , and that you will be sending me an official response to my Open Records request within 10 working days.

Thank you in advance for your very kind and diligent response to this request from myself for a courtesy reply letter.

Incidentally, Mayor Pro Tem Dunkerley, among the additional insights I hope to glean from this Open Records request addressed to yourself are:

(1) Do you know why Mr. John Broders, Story Assignments Editor of "Texas Monthly" magazine, volunteered to me from his downtown Austin office one day several years ago, and I believe he made that disclosure to me in 2000 during a local phone call I made to his office from a state agency workplace of mine at that time, "There may be an unethical (sic) media (sic) company (sic) harassing (sic) you (John K. McMillan) in Austin these days" (a near-exact quote throughout).

(1a) Are you aware of any media company evidenced in Austin, Texas, that has publicly disparaged me or has exhibited any possible antipathy toward me at any time?

(2) Are you yourself aware of any legal authorization that I myself have ever given to any media company or business entity or any other institution or individual, for that matter, to subject myself to verbalized anonymous communications and incessant noise pollution as well on a year-round basis?

(2a) Does it surprise you that private attorney John F. Campbell, a very distinguished member of the State Bar of Texas and an Austin-based attorney and UT-Austin Law School alumnus, stated to me very emphatically one day during a private consultation I had with that attorney inside his downtown Austin law office in the late 1990s, that if I myself, John K. McMillan, were somehow being subjected to year-round and incessant verbal harassment of myself in Austin, Texas, that somehow involved sophisticated media technology from someone else, that would be adequate evidence that "someone is trying to kill (sic) you (John K. McMillan), John!", Mr. Campbell stated to me that day in a very emphatic manner inside his law office during that two-person meeting we had that was sponsored or paid for by the Texas Legal Protection Plan legal-aid sevice in which I have been an official dues-paying member ever since 1997, I myself having been invited to join that legal-aid service as a dues-paying subscriber by a state agency employer of mine, the Texas Employment Commission or Texas Workforce Commission, when I worked full-time at that state agency in downtown Austin in 1997.

(3) Council Member Dunkerley, are you aware of any legal-liability issues for the City Government of Austin relating to alleged violations of my own privacy rights and alleged crimes victimizing myself that allegedly have been occurring in Austin, Texas, over a multi-decade period, including ever since I most recently moved back to Austin in mid-March of 1997.

(4) Are you aware of any university or university system or school district or school or other educational instiution, or any research institution, for instance, that has somehow claimed it had authorization of any type to impinge on my own privacy rights or to electronically surveillance me or to subject me to year-round audible verbalized communications in any context?

(5) Mayor Pro Tem Dunkerley, do you yourself know why my biological sister, Mrs. Julie McMillan Lechtenberger of Houston----herself the wife of an attorney and State Bar of Texas member, Mr. Joseph Dean Lechtenberger----herself stated to me over the telephone in 1999, during a long-distance phone call I made to her home in Houston from my private residence rental apartment unit near The University of Texas at Austin, "I've (Julie McMillan Lechtenberger) never denied that you (John K. McMillan) have been hearing actual, verifiable voices in Austin on a year-round basis. However, those voices you are definitely hearing should not affect your (John K. McMillan's) earnings capacity at all. If you lose a job, you can get a new job."

(6) Mayor Pro Tem Dunkerley, do you have any indication that any City of Austin agency or any City of Austin official or any City of Austin-affiliated institution somehow fails to fully acknowledge that I myself, John K. McMillan, am psychologically healthy, intelligent, morally and aesthetically straight, friendly and polite and clean-talking in conversation and conduct toward a wide range of people, law-abiding and platonically polite, non-pederastic and very conscientious and kind and generous and friendly with children, non-sadomasochistic, lifelong non-Christian and consistently religious ever since 1996, for instance, consistently civil, consistently honest, permanently illicit-drug-free and never previously addicted, lifelong tobacco-free, permanently alcohol-free and never-previously-addicted, facially cleanshaven, tattoo-less, and jewelry-less, and that I am also a single, fully ambulatory and non-handicapped, disease-free, hygienic, HIV-negative, adult gentleman residing alone in northwest Austin.

(6a) Mayor Pro Tem Dunkerley, do you know of any City of Austin official who is somehow offended by my own law-abiding choice to myself generally prefer to myself associate with persons who, like myself in each of those regards, are non-alcoholic, not currently or previously addicted to any illicit drug, not addicted to tobacco products, facially cleanshaven, clean-talking in everyday conversation, honest, conscientious, consistently civil, and law-abiding, and respectful of my own currently cited Constitutoinal rights, including my Freedom of Religion and privacy rights and my own Freedom of Association and Freedom of Speech legal rights.

(7) Mayor Pro Tem Dunkerley, have you had any indication that any religious or atheist group or a political group or civic group or any government-sponsored group or entity of some sort ---or any individual, for that matter --- has somehow claimed to "represent" me or "assist" me or has somehow claimed to have provided me with "counseling services" or "treatment services" or "therapeutic services" involving anonymous verbalized communiations or dishonest verbalized communications to myself or disparaging verbalized comments about myself, John K. McMillan, at any time during the multi-year period since you yourself first became a City Council member in Austin on June 15, 2002.

(8) Mayor Pro Tem Dunkerley, do you subscribe to the view that a law-abiding Austin resident (myself, for instance) who is himself (myself, for instance) comprehensively incompatible with the gay community or with the gay subculture or with the transsexual or lesbian or bisexual communities in Austin, for that matter, should himself be subjected to ANY restrictions on his own legal rights or human rights, or any punishment of himself, or any verbal harassment of himself, because of that cited law-abiding form of civilly-conveyed incompatibility on his (my) own part.

(8a) Mayor Pro Tem Dunkerley, do you know of any institution or individual or organization anywhere in Austin that has exhibited any defiance of or any contempt toward the lawful form of heterophilia, including a greater emotional and aesthetic and overall human identification on my part with a significantly higher percentage of all of the masculine and cleanshaven heterosexual or primarily-heterosexual adult men (as distinct from all homosexual adult male persons or all effeminate male adult persons or all facially hairy adult male persons or all gay male adult persons, for instance) in my own everyday life and in my own career-related and religion-related pursuits, that I myself do lawfully exhibit on a year-round basis in my own life.

(8b) Mayor Pro Tem Dunkerley, were you aware that one very distinguished and Austin-based State Bar of Texas member, attorney John F. Campbell, a University of Texas at Austin Law School alumnus, did in the late 1990s write and sign a very helpful legal letter on his own initiative in which Mr. Campbell threatened to himself file a lawsuit against any institution or entity or business or individual in Travis County, Texas, who or that allegedly exhibited defiance of the lawful choice on my own part to myself (John K. McMillan of Austin) lead a life in which all or virtually all of my own male adult associates and all or virtually all of my own male adult personal friends are heterosexual or primarily heterosexual in sexual identity per se, Mr. John F. Campbell in that invaluable legal letter did helpfully state on his own volition and on my own behalf.

(9) Mayor Pro Tem Dunkerley, do you believe that a masculine adult resident of Austin (myself, for instance) should be punished or restricted or criticized or deprived of his own full range of freedoms and opportunities in life in any way because that masculine adult resident (myself, for instance) exhibits a platonically aggressive and politely aggressive style (as distinct from a passive or passive-aggressive style, for instance), or because that masculine adult resident (myself, for instance) is himself repulsed by male adult effeminacy and by male adult facial hair, for instance.

(10) Mayor Pro Tem Dunkerley, have you seen any evidence indicating that any institution or agency or organization or media company operating in Austin, Texas, has exhibited defiance of my own legal and human and Constitutional right to myself exclude from my own life each of the persons whom I have already permanently and irrevocably rejected from my own life, those persons I've already permanently rejected from my own life, those cited rejectees including a Professor "Guy Howard Miller" affiliated with UT-Austin's History Department; an "Arthur Rauch" who reportedly was employed by UT-Austin as a study-skills instructor for many years; a "Jon Miller-Carrasco" of Austin; a "Chris (Christopher) Dale" of the Twin Cities of Minnesota or elsewhere; a "Greg Rutchik" of Minneapolis-St. Paul or elsewhere; a "Kathleen Cabble" of St. Petersburg, Florida, or elsewhere; a "Dale Rice" of "The Austin American-Statesman" staff; a "Michael Barnes" of "The Austin American-Statesman" staff; a "Jann Snell Schwab" of the Denver area of Colorado or elsewhere; and a "Max Alberts" of the Twin Cities of Minnesota or elsewhere.

(11) Mayor Pro Tem Dunkerley, have you had any indication or awareness that any individual or group of individuals or any entity, such as a business entity, has allegedly stalked myself in Austin, Texas, without the Austin Police Department filing criminal charges against any such stalker on my own behalf.

(12) Mayor Pro Tem Dunkerley, do you know what prompted John Broders of "Texas Monthly" magazine's staff to state to myself, John Kevin McMillan, over the telephone in 1997 that a lengthy and signed story-ideas letter I had generously written and mailed to "Texas Monthly" magazine in downtown Austin could not be useful at all to his magazine "because of outside (sic) interference (sic)," John Broders initially stated to me as his primary cited explanation for why "Texas Monthly" could not make use of ANY of the numerous story ideas I offered "Texas Monthly" in that signed letter from myself, with Mr. Broders also stating to me in a separate phone conversation I had with him in the late 1990s that NONE of the hundreds of total story ideas, including dozens of ideas I offered to "Texas Monthly" over the telephone, that I have shared with "Texas Monthly" in the entire period since 1988, when I first began contacting that monthly magazine, have ever once been used by his monthly magazine's staff at any time.

(13) Mayor Pro Tem Dunkerley, do you know of any stalking of myself or any interference in my own life in Austin, Texas, that has somehow originated in any way from or has somehow been sponsored or permitted in any way by any other Texan city or town or any other U.S. state or any foreign nation, regardless of whether that Texan city town or U.S. state or foreign nation is possibly Lubbock, Dallas, Denver City, Texas, Sweetwater, Texas, or Houston, for instance; or Minnesota, Lousiana, Illinois, Massachusetts, Florida, California, Nebraska, Iowa, New York, or New Mexico, for instance; or Great Britain, Ireland, Mexico, Canada, Sweden, Germany, China, Japan, or some other foreign nation.

(14) Mayor Pro Tem Dunkerley, have you yourself ever at any time contacted the Travis County District Attorney's Office in Austin in regard to the voluminous harmful-intent or criminal-intent legal file that the Strategic Prosecution Division of that DA's Office in Austin has established relating to various cited persons possibly exhibiting harmful intent or criminal intent in a context victimizing myself, John K. McMillan of Austin.

(15) Mayor Pro Tem Dunkerley, do you yourself suspect that some individual or group of individuals evidenced in Austin,Texas, have allegedly been cruel or sadistic toward myself, or have allegedly sought to harm my own medical or emotional health or my own medical lifespan or my own creative longevity or my own intellectual aptitude or my own creativity level or my own financial earnings capacity in any way.

(16) Mayor Pro Tem Dunkerley, are you aware of any context in which the City Government of Austin's conduct toward myself, John K. McMillan, has prompted or sparked or triggered any criticism (or praise, for that matter) of the City Government of Austin by any other municipal government or by any institution or entity or individual or group of individuals not based in Austin proper.

Thank you in advance, Mayor Pro Tem Dunkerley, for your helpful reply note, indicating (if true) that you have received my June 11-dated Open Records request in its final and corrected version, and that you have also received this follow-up message from myself relating to that Open Records request from myself.

I look forward to receiving your very thorough and very diligent official reply letter providing me with a photcopy of any and all documents and other items that are responsive to this most recent public-information request from myself.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan,
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin , Texas , 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
E-mail: mcmillanj@att.net

cc: Public Justice, a nationwide non-profit organization in which I am a current dues-paying member.
Americans for Non-Smokers' Rights, a nationwide non-profit organization in which I am a current dues-paying member.
Public Citizen, a nationwide non-profit organization in which I am a current dues-paying member.
National Writers Union, a nationwide labor union affiliated with the AFL-CIO in which I am a current dues-paying member.

John Kevin McMillan

_____

----- Forwarded Message ----

From: John McMillan < mcmillanj@att.net >

To: betty.dunkerley@ci.austin.tx.us

Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 12:13:36 AM

Subject: corrected version 6-11-08 Council Member Dunkerley Open Records

Dear Council Member Dunkerley,

Please disregard the Open Records request letter I wrote and sent to you several minutes ago.

The following (attached) revised Open Records request, which contains several minor changes to the Open Records request I had sent you several minutes ago, is now the official Open Records request of mine for which I seek to receive an official response from yourself on behalf of the City Government of Austin.

Thank you for your patience and understanding about the minor revisions, including tyopographical corrections, I have made that are each found in the following revised and corrected Open Records request from myself.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan of Austin .

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

John Kevin McMillan

----- Forwarded Message ----

From: John McMillan < mcmillanj@att.net >

To: betty.dunkerley@ci.austin.tx.us

Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 12:01:42 AM

Subject: 6-11-08 Council Member Dunkerley Open Records

To: Austin City Council Member Betty Dunkerley,
Austin City Hall,
City Government of Austin ,
P.O. Box 1088,
Austin, Texas 78767
Office phone: (512) 974-2258.

June 11, 2008

Dear Council Member Dunkerley,

Thank you again for the numerous politely-worded E-mail reply letters you have written and sent to me in recent years from your City Hall office in downtown Austin .

This is an Open Records request in which I seek to obtain from yourself a photocopy of any and all computer records; E-mail communications; reports; letters; typed or printed notes, memoranda; handwritten notes, including phone messages or meeting notes; printed documents; or any other items that referred to or were addressed to myself, John Kevin McMillan, or to my Progressive Prohibitionist Religion or Progressive (Prohibitionst) Religion, at least once in any manner or any context, such as through an abbreviated version of my own name or my cited religion's name, and that, in each such case, were written or generated or produced or noted or received or stored or filed by yourself or any of the individuals employed in or by or at your Austin City Council office or your Austin Mayor Pro Tem office at any time since you officially became an Austin City Council member for the first time ever on June 15, 2002.

My legal name is John Kevin McMillan. I was born on April 27, 1957, at Lincoln , Nebraska ; my social security number is .... I am the founder and sole current member of the Progressive (Prohibitionist) Religion, also known as the Progressive Prohibitionist Religion, a non-Christian religion with very stringent membership-eligibility requirements. My religion, as I believe I have previously mentioned to you in an E-mail letter to yourself, emphatically opposes anonymous communications or fraudulent communications.

I have spoken in person inside City Hall in downtown Austin with your Executive Assistant, Julian Garza, on two or more separate occasions relating to public-policy-related concerns of mine. In my most recent meeting with Mr. Julian Garza, he stated to me emphatically on Monday, April 7, 2008, that the City Government of Austin has NOT authorized any impingements upon my own privacy rights, Julian Garza politely assured me during that two-person meeting I had with him in the front lobby area for City Council members' offices inside City Hall. Mr. Julian Garza at that time did not make any statement to me that might actually identify any cited possible source or cause of any alleged impingements upon my own privacy rights that might be observable in Austin, Texas.

Also during that two-person City Hall meeting of April 7, 2008, that I had with Mr. Julian Garza in a context in which he was representing yourself, Council Member Dunkerley, Mr. Julian Garza cited yourself as saying that the City of Austin would not be willing to send me any apology letter relating to a cited written description of myself, John K. McMillan, on an official Austin Police Department legal document as myself citedly being "emotionally disturbed" in the view of one Austin Police Department official, Lt. Van Cearley (who reportedly has since retired from the Austin Police Department, I might add).

Lt. Van Cearley in that June 11, 2004-dated E-mail communication to Rudy Landeros of the APD, a copy of which I obtained through an Open Records request, referred to that that cited unflattering evaluation of myself by the Austin Police Department in explaining why the Austin Police Department chose to not pursue any action on my own behalf in response to lawfully-worded and civilly-worded complaints of mine about noise pollution in Austin, Texas, that I emphatically did not and do not want to be subjected to.

I have most recently resided in Austin proper ever since mid-March of 1997 (more than 11 years, at this point) on a continuous and uninterrupted basis. I have resided in northwest Austin ever since August of 2001 at an apartment complex situated at 11411 Research Boulevard . I have resided at two different respective apartment units at that very same apartment complex: Apartment 1638 and, ever since early 2002, Apartment 325 . During some of the multi-year period since August of 2001, I have also used a post-office-box mailing address of P.O. Box 11517 , Austin , Texas , 78711 . Before moving to northwest Austin , I resided on a continuous and uninterrupted basis at 2518 Leon Street, Apt. 101 , Austin , Texas , 78705 , from December 1997 until August 2001.

Among the insights I hope to glean from this Open Records request are:

---Does Council Member Dunkerley believe that I, John K. McMillan, have been wronged by any individual or elective official or any civic group or business entity or government-owned institution at any time during the period since I most recently moved back to Austin in mid-March of 1997.

---Does Council Member Dunkerley agree with the statement made to me over the telephone in 2001 by Travis County Clerk's Office Civil Probate Director David Ferris, that "there appear to be numerous persons trying to drive (sic) you (John K. McMillan) out of the Austin area," Mr. Ferris volunteered to me in that phone call I made to his Travis County Courthouse office from my apartment unit in northwest Austin.

---Did Council Member Dunkerley ever at any time contact the ear, nose, and throat specialist, Dr. David Tobey, who himself was provided by myself with formal authorization to discuss with any City of Austin official, including yourself, Ms. Dunkerley, who might ever at any time contact Dr. Tobey at his medical clinic in northwest Austin and inquire about Dr. Tobey's medical findings, this based on his having examined my auditory health in person inside his medical clinic several times over a multi-year period, that my own hearing capacity in Austin, Texas, in the last 10 or so years has been significantly damaged by noise pollution in Austin, including noise pollution at one or more of the respective workplaces of mine in the Austin area, according to Dr. Tobey in an oral statement he made to me several months ago in person inside his medical clinic.

----Did Council Member Dunkerley have any reaction after I informed her in writing in the last year or two that a private-law attorney and State Bar of Texas member whom I consulted in person told me during a confidential meeting inside his law office that I, John Kevin McMillan, should myself file a lawsuit against the City Government of Austin relating to noise pollution victimizing myself in Austin, that very distinguished State Bar of Texas member advised me in person during that in-person legal consultation I had with himself.

---Did Council Member Dunkerley have any reaction to the disclosure I shared with her in writing many months ago that the Travis County District Attorney's Office has established a harmful-intent or criminal-intent legal-evidence file that District Attorney Ronald Earle reportedly plans to draw from in order to himself file felony charges against any person who allegedly victimized myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, and allegedly committed a felony crime in the process.

----Is Council Member Dunkerley aware of any alleged impingements upon my own privacy rights in Austin, violations of my privacy rights such as might occur from illegal forms of electronic surveillance or illegal stalking of myself or illegal verbal harassment of myself or public slandering of myself or public character assassination of myself in a context violative of my own privacy rights.

----Is Council Member Dunkerley aware of ANY media company or media entity that she herself suspects or believes has been possibly "unethical" or has possibly broken the law in any context violating my own privacy rights in Austin, Texas, at any time when I was myself residing in Austin proper.

----Is Council Member Dunkerley aware of any gay militant person or any gay terrorist group or lesbian terrorist group or transsexual terrorist group or bisexual terrorist group or any other terrorist group, such as a religious or atheistic or political terrorist group, that she suspects of having possibly violated my own privacy rights or having publicly disparaged me or slandered me or libeled me or harmed me or of having exhibited alleged criminal intent toward myself at any time.

----Does Council Member Dunkerley have any evidence of any possible meddling or outside interference in my own life and life circumstances in Austin, Texas, by any former or current relative or acquaintance or professional associate of mine.

----Does Council Member Dunkerley suspect or believe or allege that I myself may have been victimized by any form of discrimination against myself in Austin , Texas .

----Does Council Member Dunkerley suspect or believe that any person or entity has allegedly violated my own civil rights or my own Constitutional rights in any way.

----Has Council Member Dunkerley ever had any conversations or other communications relating to myself in any way that occurred with any person identifying himself as a "friend" or "relative" or "former schoolmate" or "associate" or "employer" or "coreligionist" of myself, John Kevin McMillan.

-----Is Council Member Dunkerley aware of any criticism of myself or any praise for myself, for that matter, relating to any aspect of my own conduct or beliefs or thought processes or observations or writings of mine.

Thank you in advance, Council Member Dunkerley, for what I feel confident will be a very thorough, very diligent, and very reliable and helpful response from yourself to this Open Records request from myself.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan,
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325,
Austin, Texas , 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
E-mail: mcmillanj@att..net

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.