Saturday, January 9, 2016

BAFFLING MYSTERIES IN MY 21st CENTURY LIVING CONDITIONS IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, USA


---What prompted the Assistant Director of the University of Texas System Police Department, a statewide law-enforcement agency with jurisdiction over the UT-Austin campus, to make a surprise unsolicited local phone call to me at my landline telephone number of (512) 342-2295 inside my apartment unit of Wind River Crossing Apartments in northwest Austin on December 20, 2012, in which that UT System official, UT System Police Officer Ruben Puente, volunteered to me:
"The situation you're (John Kevin McMillan of Austin) having to endure is something outside of our (the University of Texas System Police Department's and the UT System's) jurisdiction" (an exact verbatim quote of an emphatic comment that UT System Police Officer Puente made to me in that December 20, 2012, phone call.

---What prompted University of Texas System Police Department Assistant Director Ruben Puente in a Dec. 31, 2012, return phone call he made to me at my rental apartment unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments in northwest Austin, to state to me in my capacity as the victim and complainant in a continuous-and-continuing-sex-crimes-and-personal-injury-crimes case in Austin:

"Good luck on the investigation, or lack thereof, by the Austin Police Department" (exact verbatim quote).

---What prompted University of Texas System Police Department Assistant Director Ruben Puente to repeatedly state to me on the telephone during an unsolicited December 20, 2012, phone call he made to me, and also during a subsequent December 31, 2012, return phone call he made to me, that while it is acceptable to him for me to contact himself, Officer Puente, at any time, that UT System Police Department official recommends that I consider not contacting any other official of The University of Texas System or any component institution of the UT System, such as The University of Texas at Austin, or any student organization or faculty member affiliated with any component institution, and that he specifically advises me against ever again contacting the General Counsel for the UT System Board of Regents at that timne, Mrs. Francie A. Frederick, ever again or in any context, Officer Puente stated.

---What prompted UT System Police Department Assistant Director Ruben Puente to repeatedly state to me during an unsolicited December 20, 2012, phone call he made to my landline phone inside my apartment unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments in northwest Austin, that he requests that his phone call be strictly confidential, and that not even General Counsel Francie A. Frederick of the UT System headquarters in Austin---herself a next-door neighbor at that time of my oldest brother Kent Neal McMillan and his wife, Sara, in Westlake Hills, after that married couple purchased my parents' home along Ridgewood Road in Westlake Hills---was not herself aware that he was making that phone call to me, Officer Puente stated.

---What prompted a high-ranking investigator for the Texas Rangers division of the Texas Department of Public Safety law enforcement agency, Lt. Jesse Valdez, to send me an official E-mail letter on January 23, 2013, about my being a victim of alleged continuous crimes in Austin, Texas?

----What prompted Texas Rangers Division Lt. Jesse Valdez in his January 23, 2013, E-mail letter to me to express a high level of confidence in the Austin Police Department as the one total law-enforcement agency expected by Lt. Valdez to investigate any and all of my allegations about alleged felony-crime criminal activities victimizing myself on a daily and year-round and multi-year basis in Austin, Texas?

----What might explain why in the seven-year period since I myself began writing this Google Blog on December 17, 2008, only one of the top five nations where visitors to my blogsite apparently reside has been a predominantly English-speaking nation --- the United States of America.

----What might explain why the four other respective nations each accounting for the largest total number of visits to my Google Blog from the most recent seven-year period, are: Russia (number two in total readership by that criterion), Germany (number three in total readership by that criterion), Ukraine (number four), and France (number five), even though I myself have never visited Germany, Russia, the Ukraine, or France, nor have I ever made any long-distance phone call to anyone residing in any of those foreign nations at that time, and it's also true that only Germany of those four foreign nations accounts for any of my own ancestral heritage (through the "Siegling" clan on my mother's side of my family tree).

----What might explain why it is that in the entire multi-year period from 12:01 a.m. April 17, 2011, through the present (January 9, 2016, in particular), I have experienced only two total multi-hour early-morning periods (on Saturday, September 3, 2011, and on Saturday, September 10, 2011) in which I benefitted from a full and uninterrupted night's slumber and I woke up after seven or eight consecutive hours of sleep, feeling fully refreshed and revitalized and immediately sensing that on that particular early-morning period, NO ONE had physically abused me or medically injured me or wounded me or anally raped me or subjected me to unwanted nasal inhalanants or to unwanted liquids somehow forced into my mouth or anus as I lay unconscious, probably snoring as well, on my own bed inside my locked bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit in Austin, Texas.

---What might explain why a polite male adult work supervisor of mine and Assistant Manager inside a corporate-owned restaurant workplace for me in Williamson County, Texas, Mr. Israel Rios, himself a kindly Hispanic gentleman and married man and father residing with his wife and children in the Williamson County city of Pflugerville (or possibly Cedar Park or Round Rock), volunteered to me during a workshift of mine inside the general manager's office of that corporate-owned cafeteria workplace for me in 2011 or 2012:
"It's obvious to me (Mr. Israel Rios of Williamson County, Texas) that organized crime (exact quote on that particular two-word term verbalized by Mr. Rios on his own initiative) is involved in the alleged personal-injury-crimes and anal-rape-crimes victimizing you (waitstaff employee John Kevin McMillan of Travis County, Texas) during your sleep as you lie alone on your own bed inside your bolt-locked rental apartment unit in Austin!"?

----What might explain why Houston-based private attorney John Mayer volunteered to myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, on the telephone during a legal consultation phone call I made to his hotline-service Ross Banks law firm in Houston, Texas, in 2011 or 2012:
"It seems to me (State Bar of Texas member first-rate attorney John Mayer of Houston) that you (Texas Legal Protection Plan legal-aid-services client John Kevin McMillan) are apparently being victimized by an Austin-based satantic devil-worshipping cult (sic) inside your rental apartment unit in Austin!"

----What prompted former crime investigator Jerry Moore---himself a resident of Williamson County and married man and father, and also a work supervisor employed as an Assistant Manager at a corporate-owned cafeteria restaurant workplace for me in Williamson County, Texas----to state to me at the start of a workshift for me one day in 2011 or 2012 from inside the general manager's office of my restaurant workplace, that after examining several spy-camera photos I had handed him with his prior permission that day inside the general manager's office, photos that had been obtained for me from inside my bedroom during periods when I was asleep and unconscious, Mr. Moore had determined that the one spy-camera photo that struck him as the best apparent crime evidence showed an apparent light-skinned male suspect with very muscular arms and apparent tattoos on at least one of his arms, Mr. Moore said.
"Since you (waitstaff employee John Kevin McMillan) don't have any tattoos on your own body, and the featured arm is very muscular, this indicates to me that this particular photo is of a likely intruder", (approximate quote), Mr. Moore, a self-identified "former crime investigator for the Harris County Sheriff's Office in Houston", helpfully stated.

---What prompted Senior Officer James Turner of the Austin Police Department to volunteer to me on his own initiative on the telephone in 2011 or 2012 from his APD office in downtown Austin, this during a multi-month period in which I myself was repeatedly informing Officer Turner and his APD colleagues in writing, and through 311 and 911 phone calls, that I was being subjected against my wishes on a daily and year-round basis to alleged anal-rape crimes and alleged personal-injury crimes allegedly being inflicted on me by alleged illegal intruders as I lay alone on my own bed, sleeping and unconscious, inside my locked apartment unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments in northwest Austin:
"These types of things can turn around overnight, and can lead to a very fast out-of-court settlement!" (approximate quote).

---What prompted Senior Officer James Turner of the Austin Police Department in Austin, Texas, to state to me in person at my apartment complex in 2011 or 2012, during a conversation in which I complained to Officer Turner about my being medically harmed and injured by alleged anal-rape-crimes-and-personal-injury-crimes allegedly being inflicted on me on a daily and year-round basis by alleged illegal intruders during my sleep as I lay alone on my own bed inside my locked apartment unit in Austin:
"They can't damage or harm you that much (approximate quote, with the word 'They' being an exact quote).

---What prompted APD Senior Officer James Turner, during a 9 a.m. Tuesday, July 14, 2015, unannounced visit by himself, accompanied by his APD colleague "Vic", on the outdoor balcony directly in front of my second-floor rental apartment unit in Building 3 at Wind River Crossing Apartments in northwest Austin (an APD visit in which I politely stated to the two APD officers that my rental lease in that unit would automatically expire 11:59 p.m. July 29, 2015), to himself pose to me the very surprising and unsolicited question:
"Are you (John Kevin McMillan) planning to move out of (Travis) County?"

---What prompted a restaurant-industry coworker of mine to state to me in 2011 or 2012 outdoors on the property of our restaurant-industry workplace in Travis County, after I had complained to him repeatedly about my being victimized by alleged anal-rape crimes and alleged personal-injury-crimes during my sleep on a daily and year-round basis inside my locked apartment unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments in Austin:

"I (that male adult restaurant-industry coworker) know for a fact that it is going on!".

---What prompted that very same adult male coworker of mine at a restaurant-industry workplace in Travis County, Texas, to state to me in a one-to-one conversation we had outdoors on the property of our workplace in 2011 or 2012:
"I (that male adult restaurant-industry coworker) can easily imagine a scenario in the foreseeable future in which your crime case in which you are the victim of anal-rape crimes on a daily and year-round basis here in Austin, will lead to a criminal-law prosecution by a prosecuting attorney inside a courtroom here!" (approximate quote).

---What prompted Jerry Moore, a work supervisor of mine and an Assistant Manager at a cafeteria workplace in Williamson County, Texas, to state to me in February 2014 that he would like to personally review inside the general manager's office a copy of the signed official E-mail letter from U.S. President Barack Obama that I had received on Feb. 20, 2013, in which President Obama expressed strong written support for my cited goal of myself achieving full freedom from being victimized by crime in Austin, Texas?

----What prompted Jerry Moore, a self-identified former crime investigator for the Harris County Sheriff's Office in Houston and, at the time, a work supervisor of mine and Assistant Manager at a corporate-owned cafeteria workplace for me in Williamson County, Texas, to himself state to me inside that restaurant during a workday for me there in late February 2013:
"I (Jerry Moore) am no longer worried about it, since that signed letter you (employee John Kevin McMillan of Travis County, Texas) have received from President Obama indicates to me that the alleged personal-injury crimes victimizing you during your sleep inside your apartment unit will end very soon!" (approximate quote).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.