Saturday, January 30, 2016

HIGHLY-RATED BOSTON-AREA ATTORNEY DAVID GROSSACK ON SEPTEMBER 21, 2008, ACCEPTS E-MAIL LETTER FROM PROSPECTIVE LEGAL-SERVICES CLIENT AND PILGRIM REV. WILLIAM BREWSTER-DIRECT-DESCENDANT JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS




(From:) John McMillan (at personal E-mail address of mcmillanj@att.net)

To: Attorney David Grossack (at official E-mail address of "dcg3@ix.netcom.com")

(Date and time:) 09/21/08 at 3:24 p.m.

(Subject:) 9-21-08 follow-up note to your law firm

To: Mr. David Grossack,
Attorney,
1320 Centre Street,
Suite 103,
Newton, Mass. 02459
Telephone: 617-965-9300
FAX: 617-965-9302

September 21, 2008

Dear Mr. Grossack,

Thank you, however belatedly, for your very kind written E-mail note inviting me on March 20, 2007, to myself give you a phone call in regard to my apparent need for an attorney to provide me with legal representation services in Massachusetts (and possibly elsewhere as well).

I had somehow overlooked that March 20, 2007 E-mail from yourself, which I received at a prior E-mail address of mine (jkmcmil@texas.net). However, the other day I happened to discover that message from you as I reviewed the massive quantity of incoming mail at that old E-mail address that I had not yet opened or read.

My current E-mail address is: mcmillanj@att.net.

As a former resident of Quincy, Mass., Boston, Mass., Cambridge, Mass., and Worcester, Mass., and as a former employee of two different media companies in Masachusetts ("The Patriot Ledger" daily newspaper in Quincy, and "Worcester Magazine" in Worcester), I continue to sense that some media company or other media entity that has some possible current or prior involvement in Massachusetts, may allegedly be or may have allegedly in the past, allegedly violated my own privacy rights and allegedly stalked me and allegedly slandered me and allegedly libeled me in the process.

Mr. Grossack, I would greatly appreciate a phone call or reply E-mail note from you in regard to this matter.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan,

11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.