Wednesday, January 27, 2016

AUSTIN POLICE CHIEF ART ACEVEDO ON APRIL 14, 2009, ACCEPTS A CARBON-COPY OF THE FOLLOWING LEGAL CORRESPONDENCE OF AUSTINITE JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN WITH THE CITY SOLICITOR (ATTORNEY) FOR QUINCY, MASSACHUSETTS




On Tuesday, April 14, 2009 4:42 PM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Very Distinguished City of Quincy (Mass.) City Solicitor Timmins,

Thank you for assuring me on the telephone at about 4:08 p.m. today (Tuesday, April 14) that you are not aware of any privacy-rights issues or other legal issues relating to myself and Quincy, Massachusetts, or any business entity based in Quincy, or to the Quincy Police Department or the City Government of Quincy, in any way.

I should mention to you that the newspaper in Quincy where I was employed full-time as a copy editor for one year was "The Patriot Ledger." I resigned on my own volition from that daily newspaper's staff in early 1986.

Incidentally, Mr. Timmins, I should mention to you at this time that it was in fact Malden Hospital in Malden, Massachusetts, to where I myself was taken by ambulance against my will in late 1987, during a period in which I rented a room from a very nice married couple who resided above that room of mine in north Quincy, Mass.

I had called Mass General Hospital in Boston in late 1987 for neurological testing in regard to what I myself regarded as a neurological medical issue, since I was experiencing pain in my brain on a frequent basis at that time. At that time, I was also hearing voices without any apparent source to them that repeatedly stated to me the following emphatic statements, among others: "Eric Schwarz (exact name) is superior to yourself in every respect but one---humor writing" and "Death (sic) before your complement, Death before your complement!!"

Much to my surprise and disappointment, my cited neurological complaint to Mass General Hospital in late 1987 was re-classified as being a "psychiatric" matter by a male psychiatric intern at Mass General Hospital, himself a self-described "fictional short story writer" in his leisuretime with ties to Harvard University Medical School, during my pre-arranged visit to that Mass General Hospital in Boston in late 1987.

There was never any court hearing for me in Massachusetts at any time relating to the cited determination by Mass General Hospital in Boston that I was allegedly "paranoid-schizophrenic," according to what Mass General classified me as being at that time. In any event, I was released from Malden Hospital's psychiatric unit after less than one month of my being held there against my wishes under heavy psychiatric medication---medication that I repeatedly stated to Malden Hospital psychiatric unit medical staff that I myself did not want or need.

To this day, I still feel that some entity or individual or group of individuals in Massachusetts failed to adequately acknowledge my own consistent civility and my own law-abiding style, as well as the very obvious points about myself that I definitely did not seek to harm myself or anyone else.

I would like to point out that I have led a completely illicit-drug-free lifestyle ever since 1984, in the absence of any previous addiction; I have been completely alcohol-free ever since 1990, in the absence of any prior addiction; and I am a lifelong tobacco-free gentleman. I have never been suicidal at any time in my entire life, and I will always myself have a very strong will to live and to be as healthy as possible. I would also like to point out at this time that I have not physically assaulted anyone on any occasion since 1967, when I did strike a fourth-grade-male classmate of mine with a plastic baseball bat through one total swing of that plastic bat at his lower leg on one total occasion in 1967. That physical attack by myself on a male classmate of mine at that time did not require any hospitalization for that elementary-school classmate of mine in Westlake Hills, Texas.

City Solicitor Timmins, please let me know if you ever do hear or learn of any information relating to myself in any way. That information might help me to fully protect my own privacy rights in my capacity as a law-abiding, gainfully-employed, single adult gentleman.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan,

11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

E-mail: mcmillanj@att.net

Blog: http://johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

cc: Austin Police Chief Art Acevedo, Austin Police Department, City of Austin.

Travis County District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg, DA's Office, Austin, Texas.

Texas Attorney General Gregory Abbott, Office of the Attorney General of Texas state agency, Austin, Texas.

Texas Department of Public Safety Director Thomas Davis, DPS state headquarters, Austin, Texas.

Travis County County Attorney David Escamilla, County Attorney's Office, Austin.

Officials of the Massachusetts Department of Mental Health, Boston.

American Civil Liberties Union of Massachusetts.

American Civil Liberties Union, Austin, Texas.

John Kevin McMillan

.........


--- On Tue, 3/31/09, Jim Timmins wrote:

From: Jim Timmins

Subject: RE: 3-31-09 legal letter of inquiry to Solicitor Timmins

To: mcmillanj@att.net

Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 1:02 PM

May I presume from the fact you supplied personal information that I may provide it to the Police Department for a follow-up inquiry???

If I may, I will do so, and report back. Please advise.

Jim

James S. Timmins City Solicitor City of Quincy 1305 Hancock Street Quincy MA 02169 (617)376-1511 FAX 376-1519

jtimmins@ci.quincy.ma.us

-----Original Message-----

From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]

Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 11:27 AM

To: jtimmins@ci.quincy.ma.us

Subject: 3-31-09 legal letter of inquiry to Solicitor Timmins

To: Mr. James Timmins,

City Solicitor,

City Government of Quincy,

City Hall,

1305 Hancock Street,

Quincy, Massachusetts 02169

March 31, 2009

Dear Mr. Timmins,

I am a former resident of Quincy, Mass., who was myself employed full-time as a copy editor at "The (Quincy) Patriot Ledger" daily newspaper from early 1985 until early 1986. I resigned from that publication on my own volition in early 1986.

My birthdate was April 27, 1957; I am a native of Lincoln, Nebraska. My social security number is ... My full legal name is John Kevin McMillan, though I did for a brief period in 1986 legally change my name to Kevin John McMillan. I later changed it back in a court of law in the South Shore area to John Kevin McMillan.

I am writing to ask you today if you know of any legal issues of any type that relate to myself and any government entity or government-owned institution or business entity (a media company, for instance) or individual or civic organization (a non-profit group, for instance) or educational institution or research institution currently or formerly based in or currently or formerly operating in Quincy, Mass.

Among the possible legal issues relating to myself and Quincy, Massachusetts, that come to mind for me are: any and all alleged cases of stalking that related or that might relate to myself as a cited victim (or any other context------a context about which I myself am not aware, I wish to emphasize----in which any alleged stalking relating to myself in any way has ever been cited as a legal issue); privacy-rights issues, such as might have occurred in the event of any electronic surveillance of myself I did not request or authorize that might have allegedly occurred in Quincy, Mass., in the mid-1980s; any Freedom of Speech-related issues, such as might have occurred from any alleged compelled-speech circumstances to which I was myself subjected or from any attempted restrictions upon or prohibitions upon, or attempted censorship of, my own Freedom of Speech legal rights; any Freedom of Religion-related issues; any and all cases of verbal harassment involving alleged profane speech; any Constitutional-rights legal issues; any employment-law or business-law issues; noise pollution I did not want that's been determined by a medical doctor to have been injurious to my hearing capacity; criminal-law charges I attempted to file with the Quincy Police Department in 1986 that that municipal-law-enforcement agency refused to accept from me, saying that the criminal-law matter I described in which I cited myself as the victim, was merely a "family matter" for which it would be inappropriate for the Quincy Police Department to have any involvement, that Quincy Police Department desk sergeant informed me in person one day in 1986; any family-law issues; etc.

Thank you in advance for your helpful response to this one question.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan,

11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759. Home phone: (512) 342-2295. E-mail: mcmillanj@att.net Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.