Friday, January 1, 2016

"UTAH COALITION AGAINST SEXUAL ASSAULT" IN SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH, ON OCTOBER 21, 2015, SENDS REPLY E-MAIL LETTER TO JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS, IN WHICH THAT UTAH ANTI-RAPE GROUP REFERS TO A SCENARIO IN WHICH 'YOUR (jOHN KEVIN McMILLAN'S) PHYSICAL SAFETY IS ASSURED', AN OFFICIAL OF THE CITED GROUP STATES IN RESPONSE TO AN ONLINE INQUIRY FROM THAT YOUNGEST SON OF MURRAY, UTAH, NATIVE AND UNIVERSITY OF UTAH ALUMNUS DR. CALVIN McMILLAN----WHO WAS HIMSELF AN ELDER IN THE MORMON CHURCH OVER A MULTI-YEAR PERIOD DURING HIS YOUNGER DAYS




On Wednesday, October 21, 2015 5:16 PM, Deborah Dilley (at her cited E-mail address at the "UTAH COALITION AGAINST SEXUAL ASSAULT" of debbie@ucasa.org ) wrote:

Dear Mr. McMillian,

It depends on what particular group you are seeking. From your email, it sounds like your primary concern is feeling emotionally safe when you physical safety is assured. If you are looking for either therapy services, or which might be more helpful, a support group... there is a male-specific support group housed at the Rape Recovery Center in Salt Lake City. Unfortunately, I could not find the email for the individual who leads this group, but if you call their main line at 801-467-7273, they should be able to put you into contact with that specific group leader.

I hope that this information helps,

Take care,

d

Deborah Dilley, M.A.
Utah Coalition Against Sexual Assault
Outreach & Operations Coordinator
284 West 400 North
Salt Lake City, UT 84103
Phone: 801-746-0404
Fax: 801-746-2929
866-87-UCASA toll free
www.ucasa.org

On Sat, Oct 17, 2015 at 11:11 PM, wrote:

NAME: John Kevin McMillan

EMAIL: mcmillanj@att.net

PHONE: 512-342-2295

COMMENTS: I am the son of a former elder in the Mormon Church who was himself a native of Murray, Utah. I currently reside in Austin, Texas, but am considering moving to Salt Lake City, Utah. Would you please provide me with an E-mail address for your group?

I am very hopeful that your group will offer me advice on how I can achieve my goal of sleeping alone on my own bed inside my locked bedroom of my bolt-locked rental apartment unit without any alleged intruder inside my bedroom ever at any time having any physical contact or any sexual contact with me, or ever at any time subjecting me to personal injury of any type, at any time when I am asleep and lying unconscious on my own bed.

PAGE: http://www.ucasa.org/contact-ucasa/
REFERER: http://www.ucasa.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.