Tuesday, January 19, 2016

DENNY'S LAKELINE CHAIN RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER KAMI ON MAY 5, 2013, ACCEPTS SPY-CAMERA CRIME EVIDENCE FROM WAITSTAFF EMPLOYEE JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN ABOUT ALLEGED ILLEGAL INTRUDERS INSIDE LOCKED BEDROOM OF HIS BOLT-LOCKED APARTMENT UNIT DURING PERIODS WHEN HE IS ASLEEP AND LYING ALONE, UNCONSCIOUS, ON HIS OWN BED




On Sunday, May 5, 2013 10:45 PM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Kami,

Thank you again for very kindly authorizing me this afternoon inside Denny's Lakeline restaurant to E-mail to you as many infrared photos as I might choose to share with you.

I appreciate your also kindly stating to me that you would not be offended if any of the infrared hunter's camera photos I share with you contain nude images or semi-nude images of one or more suspected illegal intruders inside my bolt-locked private apartment unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments in Austin.

Wind River Crossing Apartments are reportedly owned and managed by a for-profit corporation in Dallas that often refers to itself as "Westdale Asset Management."

Each of the attached infrared Wildview photos I've decided to share with you are photos that, in my own opinion, contain possible criminal-law evidence of one or more alleged suspected illegal intruders who were each allegedly guilty of trespassing illegally during my bedtime hours (I snore when I sleep, and I ALWAYS sleep alone on my bed) inside my bolt-locked one-bedroom, top-floor, vaulted-ceiling apartment unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments.

I lived alone and by myself on a continuous and uninterrupted basis from the afternoon of May 31, 2011, the day when a Far East Asian male adult roommate moved out permanently, until April 27, 2013, when my current roommate moved into my apartment unit as my only roommate ever since..

Each of the attached infrared motion-sensitive Wildview hunter's camera photos were taken on my behalf from inside my bolt-locked apartment unit either in early February 2012 or in the period since early February 2012. I purchased my first-ever infrared camera (a Wildview camera) in early February 2012 art a nearby Academy store in NW Austin. I have kept the sales receipt from that purchase. I own a total of three Wildview cameras at present inside my apartment unit.

Thank you again for your kind interest in helping me to identify at least one possible suspect in connection with this alleged continuous and continuing felony personal-injury crimes and anal-rape crimes crime case in which I am definitely the victim on a daily and frequent and year-round basis during periods when I am sleeping alone on a Swedish orthopedic bed I own inside the bolt-locked one-bedroom apartment unit I rent.

(The only two exceptions I can recall were the early morning hours of Sept. 3, 2011, and Sept. 10, 2011, each of which were assigned workdays for me that began later those two respective mornings at... (a corporate-owned) chain cafetreria restaurant near Lakeline Mall. On each of those two total mornings from the entire period ever since April 16 or 17, 2011, I woke up at my expected time, the time I had set my alarm clock for (9 a.m. on each of those two mornings in 2011) just before I'd gone to bed, and I immediately sensed that NO ONE had allegedly subjected me to any personal-injury crimes or any anal-rape crimes or any sleep-interruption-infliction crimes that ruined or severely disrupted my sleep that night or morning. On each of those two respective mornings in September 2011, I was hopeful that this indicated that the Austin Police Department had finally arrested a suspect in connection with that continuous and continuing felony-crimes case in which I was myself definitely the victim during my sleep --and I still am, even at present---- on a daily and year-round basis.)

With Friendly Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan,

11411 Research Boulevard (Wind River Crossing), Building 3, Apartment 325 (I myself keep my front porch lights on at nighttime, to help any possible witness identify a suspected illegal intruder or suspected illegal trespasser and then promptly call 911 to report the alleged illegal intruder or trespasser or suspected rapist or assailant), Austin, Texas, 78759.

My home phone: (512) 342-2295.

My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.