Saturday, January 9, 2016

TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY SYSTEM OFFICE OF GENERAL COUNSEL IN COLLEGE STATION, TEXAS, STATES IN MARCH 9, 2015, REPLY E-MAIL LETTER THAT THEIR STATE OF TEXAS-AFFILIATED PUBLIC UNIVERSITY SYSTEM HAS NO DOCUMENTS ON FILE FROM THE MOST RECENT FOUR-YEAR PERIOD THAT REFER IN ANY WAY TO CRIMINAL-LAW COMPLAINANT AND SELF-IDENTIFIED CONTINUOUS-AND-CONTINUING,DAILY-AND-YEAR-ROUND, ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES AND PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS, USA




On Monday, March 9, 2015 8:57 AM, "Poremba, Trevor" wrote:

Mr. McMillan,

We acknowledge receipt of your public information request to the System Offices of The Texas A&M University System. Also, please be advised that a search of our records indicates that we have no responsive information to your request.

Regards,

Trevor I. Poremba | Legal Assistant II
Office of General Counsel
tporemba@tamus.edu

1230 TAMU | College Station, TX 77840-7896
Tel. 979.458.6136| Fax 979.458.6150 | www.tamus.edu

The Texas A&M University SysteM

____

From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]

Sent: Monday, March 09, 2015 12:39 AM

To: SO-Open Records; Lori Carter; window@cpa.state.tx.us; Public Information; publicrecords@gov.texas.gov; Texas Rangers Division of DPS; Texas DPS Office of General Counsel; U.S. Department of Homeland Security; CBS News '60 Minutes' Editors and Reporters; dorothy.browne@house.state.tx.us; Gregory Lucas; StateSenatorKirkWatson; U.S. Attorney's Office Western District of Texas; david.escamilla@traviscountytx.gov; dayna.blazey@traviscountytx.gov; janet.jackson@austintexas.gov; karen.kennard@austintexas.gov; Austin City Council Member Ann Kitchen (2015); Austin City Manager Marc Ott; Texas Department of Health and Human Services Ombudsman; State Bar of Texas Exec. Dir. Michelle Hunter; Texas Association Against Sexual Assault Dir. Communics. Gipprich; UT System Vice Chancellor/General Counsel Barry Burghorf; Austin City Council Member Greg Casar (2015); Austin City Council Member Leslie Pool (2015); Travis County Judge Sarah Eckhardt; rudy.Magallanes@traviscountytx.gov; Rob Drummond; Sunset Valley Police Dept. Lt. Richard Andreucci; jesse.valdez@dps.texas.gov; Austin Mayor Constituent Services Liaison Cardenas; U.S. President Barack Obama; KEYE Television News (Austin TX); State Rep. Lois W. Kolkhorst; National Center for Victims of Crime; Joyful Heart Foundation for Rape Victims; Austin Police Department Victim Services

Subject: 3-8-15 Texas A and M University System Open Records

March 8, 2015

Dear Texas A and M University System Open Records Coordinator in College Station,

This is a Texas Open Records request in which I seek to obtain from you a copy or photocopy or computer printout of any and all letters, reports, memoranda, notes, legal notes, handwritten notes, E-mail correspondence, or computer records that each refer at least once to myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas, in any manner, and that, in each such applicable case, at any time since 12:01 a.m. March 1, 2011, were written or mailed or sent or received or forwarded or FAXed or e-mailed or compiled and kept on file by Texas A&M University System General Counsel Ray Bonilla or any other staff member or attorney or administrator or official employed in the Office of General Counsel of the Texas A&M University System headquarters offices in College Station, Texas.

This public-information request from myself was prompted in part by a very memorable two-page memorandum that your State of Texas-owned public university system kindly mailed to me earlier this century in response to a public-information request from myself.

The two-page late 1990s signed memorandum was written by then-General Counsel Delmar Cain of your very influential statewide public university system.

General Counsel Cain in that memorandum on official Texas A&M University System stationery explored in writing whether Mr. Cain was willing to help myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, by General Counsel Cain on behalf of the Texas A&M University System filing a lawsuit in a court of law in Texas that might help put an end to the cited unwanted anonymous obscene communications allegedly victimizing myself, John Kevin McMillan, in Austin, Texas.

Mr. Cain's memorandum was in response to numerous E-mail letters or letters I had written and E-mailed or mailed to Texas A&M University System officials in the late 1990s that complained in writing about my being victimized during that multi-year period by alleged anonymous obscene communications in Austin, Texas.

Mr. Cain concluded in his two-page late 1990s memorandum I have kept on file in my own personal legal files inside my rental apartment unit in Austin, that Texas A&M University System General Counsel Cain would NOT be willing to assist me, he stated in writing.

Mr. Cain cited as his sole explanation for that decision by himself his own outlook that he questioned my level of "sincerity" (his wording) in regard to the content of my speeches before Austin City Council on behalf of my own non-Christian fully-independent new religion that were citedly aimed at helping to address the overall needs of Austin, General Counsel Cain stated in writing in that late 1990s memorandum exclusively focused on myself, John Kevin McMillan.

I have sent numerous E-mail letters to Texas A&M University System Assistant Chancellor David Rejino in recent years.

My legal name is John Kevin McMillan. I was born on April 27, 1957, at Lincoln, Nebraska. My social security number is: ....

I have resided in Austin, Texas, on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since mid-March 1997.

I am the founder and only current approved member of a new and non-Christian quality-of-life-minded religion, the implicitly-deistic Progressive Prohibitionist Religion. I have referred to my involvement with that fully independent one total religion of mine in numerous public-policy-minded E-mail letters or letters that I wrote and sent to Texas A&M University System and Texas A&M University officials in College Station.

In recent E-mail correspondence of mine I have shared in the last several months with a rape-evidence DNA-swabs forensic exam advocate---a "Trisha Sheridan" employed as a faculty member at a Texas A&M University Nursing School in east Texas---I was very surprised one day to receive an automated notification through my AT&T E-mail service that a "block" had been imposed from her end that prevented me from successfully sending Professor Sheridan any additional E-mail letters referring to my civilly-stated criminal-law complaints.

I am referring to criminal-law complaints from myself, including numerous crime reports I have filed with the Austin Police Department over the last four-year period, in particular, about my being a victim of alleged continuous and continuing daily and year-round and multi-year anal-rape-crimes and alleged personal-injury crimes allegedly inflicted on me during my sleep by one or more alleged illegal intruders----this during periods when I myself was sleeping ALONE and lying ALONE on my own bed inside my bolt-locked bedroom of my bolt-locked rental apartment unit.

I have repeatedly informed law-enforcement agencies in Texas that I would WELCOME any and all forensic DNA-swab medical exams that any government agency or government-owned institution is willing to offer me at any time----including your own highly-regarded Texas A&M University System or any of your component institutions---that involves DNA swabs on my own anus, buttocks, mouth, and nostrils, in particular.

I am a longtime celibate-by-choice, always-sober and permanently alcohol-free, single adult white gentleman.

Thank you in advance for your helpful reply letter providing me with any and all documents responsive to this public-information request from myself.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.
My home address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Wind River Crossing (a Westdale-owned and Westdale-managed apartment complex, with Westdale being a nationwide for-profit realty corporation headquartered in Dallas, Texas), Building 3, Apartment 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.