Saturday, January 23, 2016

STATE REP. DONNA HOWARD OF THE TEXAS LEGISLATURE ON JUNE 20, 2009, ACCEPTS CIVILLY-WORDED COMPLAINT AGAINST ONE OR MORE AUSTIN POLICE OFFICERS OR CITED APD OFFICIALS FROM SINGLE ADULT WHITE MALE CONSTITUENT JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF NORTHWEST AUSTIN




On Saturday, June 20, 2009 11:51 AM, John McMillan (at E-mail address of: mcmillanj@att.net ) wrote:

Dear Eleanor and State Rep. Donna Howard,

After leaving a phone message with your office this morning, I have decided to elaborate by sending you this follow-up letter in regard to very disappointing aspects of the Austin Police Department's response to my June 8, 2009-dated E-mail Open Records request.

Among the reasons why I regard APD's response as unacceptable are:

(1) There was no signed cover letter to me from Don Field, the Open Records Coordinator for the Austin Police Department. From what I understand, state law does require a cover letter from the government-owned institution providing a requestor with an Open Records response.

(2) The documents relating to the police response to a criminal-law complaint I had filed on the telephone did not acknowledge that legal complaint as Case # 090551846. That oversight by the Austin Police Department strikes me as unprofessional and improper on their part.

(3) The documents relating to the cited criminal-law complaint from myself are identified as a "PRESS RELEASE." I contend that it is very improper for the Austin Police Department to issue a "PRESS RELEASE" labeling me as "emotionally disturbed" and "schizophrenic."

I definitely am NOT schizophrenic, and I am, as you know, psychologically healthier than the vast majority of all adult persons of Austin. In fact, unlike the vast majority of all adult persons of Austin, I also lead a completely and permanently illicit-drug-free (ever since 1984) and never-previously-addicted, non-gambling, lifelong-tobacco-free, coffee-free (ever since 1990), lifelong-tattoo-less, facially-cleanshaven (no facial hair at all), HIV-negative, drinking-alcohol-free (ever since 1990, and never previously addicted), AND consistently honest and civil and law-abiding lifestyle; and I have been inoculated by a medical physician in a recent prior year against any risk of my ever contracting the most common form of hepatitis, for instance. I would also like to point out that I have no criminal-conviction record, an example of my own moral strength that sets me apart from the vast majority of all adult male persons, in particular, who reside in Travis County, Texas.

I would like to point out, in fact, that the most recent primary-care physician of mine who made any comment to me about my mental health, Dr. Manish Naik of the Austin Regional Clinic, specifically stated to me that he is very confident that I am NOT "schizophrenic," Dr. Naik helpfully stated to me in person inside his medical clinic. Dr. Naik made that comment to me about a year ago after I politely mentioned to him during a medical exam from himself inside his medical clinic the slanderous and libelous comments about myself by others that I had heard or read in Austin in recent years.

(3a) I would like to raise the question of whether the Austin Police Department has a policy of any type that prohibits the Austin Police Department from labeling a complainant as "mentally ill" and then choosing to share that person's name with the news media through a "press release." You will note that I am repeatedly identified by name as "John McMillan" or "Mr. McMillan" in the two-page "press release" about me that was generated by the Austin Police Department on February 24, 2009.

(3b) The "press release" makes no mention of the fact that the officers who visited my apartment unit and spent 40 minutes interviewing me on February 24, 2009, did advise me to discontinue my relationship with the cited apartment organizer service, and DID state to me that they regard that professional service as not being honorable, in the opinion of those APD officers.

The APD officers also advised me to NOT use any of the medications that they sniffed on their own volition during my visit, and that I should have those cited prescriptions refilled so that I could use completely new medications for those prescribed items. I did that through another pharmacy--Walgreen's at Duval and Research Boulevard, to the best of my recollection.

I would also like to point out that the APD officers made no comment to me during their February 24 visit about their regarding me as "mentally ill" or "emotionally troubled" or "schizophrenic." I was very coherent and polite and very thorough in answering all of their questions and in volunteering pertinent factual information to them. Nor did the officers at any time during their visit state to me that they believed I had a need to speak with a police officer who specializes in assisting mentally ill or emotionally disturbed persons.

(4) I sense that Austin Police Chief Art Acevedo, a former Californian police chief, is not being fair and conscientious and honest in his conduct toward myself, and that his unprofessional and improper outlook toward me pervasively influences conduct toward myself by his municipal law-enforcement agency. In that regard, Chief Acevedo is the first-ever police chief in the history of Austin to have requested that I never again send to Chief Acevedo ANY carbon-copies on any Open Records requests I submit, even if those Open Records requests are directed at law-enforcement agencies or refer to criminal-law matters.

I allege that that prohibition on myself by Chief Acevedo, as delineated to me by Stephanie Hernandez of his office, was arbitrary and capricious on his part. I also sense that Chief Acevedo is possibly lax in his level of devotion to enforcement of the law against illicit-drug-related or alcohol-related violations of ths state penal code, and that this plays a major role in his hostile and very unprofessional style toward myself. It is entirely possible that Chief Acevedo himself (possibly) has (alleged) very compromising ties to the alcohol industry and nightclub or bar industry in Austin, Texas, that undermine his credibility and moral authority as Chief of Police.

It also seems to me that Chief Acevedo, an ex-Californian, has an (alleged possible) ax to grind against me based on his own (possible) perception that he regards me as being "anti-gay" or "anti-effeminate adult male" or "homophobic" or "anti-lesbian," in his view. I would like to respond to any such outlook that I myself am a morally and aesthetically straight gentleman, and it is very reasonable of me to lead a lawfully heterophiliacal lifestyle and career in which I am far more inclusive toward a significantly higher percentage of all masculine and facially cleanshaven and law-abiding heterosexual adult men than of all homosexual adult male persons, all bisexual adult male persons, all transsexual adult persons, all transvestite adult persons, and all lesbian adult persons, in particular. My legal right to myself lead a lawfully heterophiliacal and pro-masculine-male lifestyle is protected in full by the U.S. Constitution, under Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Strictly-Mutual-Consent-Association, Freedom of Religion, and Freedom from compelled relationships or slavery. I would estimate, in fact, that 99.99 percent of all of the homosexual, bisexual, lesbian, transvestite, or transsexual persons in this city, state, and country definitely would NOT qualify for inclusion in my own new religion, the non-Christian and fully independent Progressive Prohibitionist Religion. My religion (my only religion, I might add) has very strict membership-eligibility requirements. By contrast, I would estimate that 99.99 percent of all persons who might conceivably qualify for inclusion in my non-proselytizing religion will, in fact, be heterosexual or primarily heterosexual in sexual identity per se.

I would also like to point out, State Rep. Howard, that at least one attorney member of the State Bar of Texas whom I consulted in the late 1990s or early 21st Century, Mr. John F. Campbell, did state to me inside his law firm that he DOES agree with me that nearly all of the adult male persons most comprehensively similar to myself as human beings, based on a comprehensive evaluation of myself and other human beings, are, in fact, heterosexual or primarily heterosexual in sexual identity per se. Since 99 to 100 percent of all human relationships in life are non-sexual or platonic in nature, and since platonic affection and platonic love play a major role in anyone's quality of life and level of happiness in life, it is particularly crucial that I protect my own legal right to myself significantly increase the total number and overall percentage of all of my own adult male friends, in cases of mutual consent, who are, in fact, law-abiding and friendly and masculine and facially-cleanshaven and personally pleasant heterosexual or primarily heterosexual adult gentlemen.

Thank you in advance for your helpful reply letter in regard to this important legal matter in my own life in Austin, Texas.

Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a law-abiding, gainfully employed, and handsome single adult gentleman constitutent of yours.

11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

E-mail: mcmillanj@att.net

Blog: http://johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.