Sunday, August 7, 2016

TRAVIS COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, ON APRIL 15, 2014, RECEIVES DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE THAT THE AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT HAS ALLEGEDLY LIBELED NOISE-POLLUTION COMPLAINANT JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF NORTHWEST AUSTIN


(Subject:) Fwd: courtesy cc: re: Fwd: Reply sought from Austin Mayor Pro Tem re: FAX I sent to you and Julian 1-31-08

(From:) John McMillan (at e-mail address of: "mcmillanj@att.net")

To Travis County District Attorney Texas Health Human Services Commission Civil Rights Office mariela@brattonfirm.com Texas Medical Board state agency Texas Rangers Division of DPS Texas Rangers Division DPS public.information@texasattorneygeneral.gov TWC General Counsel Paul Jones Texas DPS Office of General Counsel TravisCo.Health-HuServicesDir.SherriFleming Travis County Sheriff's Office Paralegal Michael Lasorsa U.S. Department of Homeland Security

(Date and time:) 4-15-14 at 12:36 a.m.

On Tuesday, April 15, 2014 12:36 AM, John McMillan wrote:

----- Forwarded Message -----

Dear Travis County District Attorney's Office Representatives in Austin,

I have decided tonight to also share the following legal correspondence of mine with your very influential prosecuting attorney's office in Austin.

The correspondence below provides factual information to your DA's Office about the allegedly repeated practice by numerous officers of the Austin Police Department over a multi-year period to themselves dismiss honest and factually-accurate criminal-law complaints from myself ---such as my civilly-worded complaints to APD several years ago about alleged continuous-noise pollution in Austin that I did not generate or authorize, and that allegedly has been significantly injurious to my own medical health in Austin --- as cited "evidence" of myself being "delusional," or words to that effect.

I hope these additional legal documents on my behalf are helpful to your Travis County District Attorney's Office, particularly during this period in which your very diligent and admirably vigilant Public Integrity Unit is reviewing tentative evidence of alleged possible violation of the law by one or more APD employees in conduct of theirs that related to myself or responded to a crime report from myself.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, current criminal-law complainant in Travis County DA's Office Public Integrity Unit Case 9655-13.

My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My home address: Wind River Crossing Apartments, 11411 Research Boulevard, Building 3, Apartment 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.

John Kevin McMillan

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: John McMillan

To: StateBarGeneralCounselElizabethRogers ; john.edwards@texasbar.com; StateComptrollerSusanCombs ; TexasSecretaryofStateLegalOffice ; chelsea.thornton@governor.state.tx.us; TDCJ Ombudsman ; exec.services@tdcj.state.tx.us

Sent: Friday, February 1, 2008 8:52 AM

Subject: Fwd: courtesy cc: re: Fwd: Reply sought from Austin Mayor Pro Tem re: FAX I sent to you and Julian 1-31-08

----- Forwarded Message -----

FYI to each of your respective state agencies as well on the following legal item from myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin.

Note: forwarded message attached.



John Kevin McMillan

----- Forwarded Message -----

A respectful FYI to each of you on the following (attached) alarming evidence that the City Government of Austin in Austin, Texas, allegedly has responded to lawfully worded complaints of mine about injurious noise pollution in Austin, Texas, victimizing myself, John Kevin McMillan, as apparent cited "evidence" that I myself am allegedly mentally ill, in the view of those City of Autin officials. I wish to emphasize that I am, in fact, psychologically healthier than the vast majority of all Austin residents; I myself have no need for any mental health services of any type, and NONE have been authorized by me at any time in the 21st Century of my own life; and that I lead a consistently civil and polite, honest, law-abiding, alcohol-free and teetotaling, politically and religiously Prohibitionist, tobacco-free, and illicit-drug-free, tattoo-less, clean-talking, gainfully-employed, philanthropically and creatively talented, single adult, lifestyle in Austin, Texas.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan of Austin.

Phone: (512) 342-2295.

Note: forwarded message attached.

John Kevin McMillan

February 1, 2008

Dear Mayor Pro Tem Dunkerley at City Hall in downtown Austin, Texas,

I would appreciate your confirming for me through an E-mail reply letter that you have, in fact, received the four total pages of Open Records-related legal documents from the City Government of Austin that I've sent you this Thursday, with those legal documents referring to a cited "noise pollution" problem I've myself repeatedly complained about to yourself and other City of Austin officials.

Please note that the four pages of legal documents from the City of Austin that I FAXed to you late this Thursday afternoon, January 31, at your cited City of Austin FAX number of (512) 974-1886 also included the following statements from Austin Police Department officials:

A June 11, 2004, E-mail message from APD Officer Van Cearley to APD Officer Rudy Landeros, with a carbon-copy to APD Officer Charles Ortiz:
"Chief,
"We were able to make contact with Mr. McMillan, per your request regarding the email to Dunkerley's office. As you can see from Officer John Nelson's response, he does not have a specific complaint at this time and was only wanting information for future reference. Also note that we ran a history on Mr. McMillan and he has been handled as an emotionally disturbed person in the past. We have provided him with contact information for his DR, which is Officer Reggie Bostic, so that hopefully he will contact him directly in the future.

"Lt. Van Cearley,
"Northwest Support Lieutenant
"(512) 974-5521."

The following verbatim text of a June 11, 2004, E-mail message from Austin Police Department Officer John Nelson to Austin Police Department Officer/Northwest District Representative Gena Curtis, with carbon-copies to APD Officer Van Cearley and APD Officer Reggie Bostic:

"Just hung up the phone w/ Mr. McMillan. He did not specify a specific complaint, gave no indication of any problems, did not complain about a specific address or person when asked. What I ended up doing was directing him to the city web page provided him instructions on how to find noise ordinance provided him chapter number. I also explained to him that a violation of the ordinance is a 'Class C Misdemeanor'. He asked about filing charges. I explained that a citation similar to a traffic ticket could be written under certain circumstances. Also advised him that a citizen could file a complaint w/municipal court. He mentioned the quick response he received from Council Member Dunkerley's office. I provided him Officer Bostic's phone number he asked for Officer Bostic's e-mail address I also gave him that.
"Officer Nelson."

Also: "The below listed report was titled EMOTIONALLY DISTURBED PERSON." So begins a report apparently referring to my noise-pollution complaints--- a report referring to myself by name and citing my occupation as a "waiter" at an "IHOP" restaurant reportedly situated at "11617 Research Boulevard" in Austin, Texas. That report is followed by the name of the apparent author of that report, Lt. Van Cearley, Northwest Support Lieutenant, (512) 974-5521.

Mayor Pro Tem Dunkerley, my follow-up questions to yourself include the following:

(1) Are you yourself aware of any evidence of any type that a noise pollution problem in Austin, Texas, has victimized myself and been significantly harmful to myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin?

(2) Do you personally object to, and are you dismayed by, the Austin Police Department's apparent official outlook that my lawfully and civilly worded legal complaints to yourself and other City of Austin officials about noise pollution in Austin, Texas, should be disregarded or ignored, based on that municipal law enforcement agency's cited low estimation of my own mental health.

(3) Are you aware that I myself am not under any mental health commitment, as a Travis County Government official helpfully confirmed for me in a recent prior year; that I have been gainfully employed in Austin, Texas, on a continuous basis ever since May of 2002, and that I have, in fact, been employed professionally as a mental health worker in Central Texas earlier in the 21st Century based in part on my own mental health being better than that of the majority of adult Texans; and that I lead a consistently civil, honest, law-abiding and anti-pranksterism-minded, non-stalking, privacy-rights-respectful, hygienic, HIV-negative, disease-free, illicit-drug-free and never-previously-addicted, lifelong tobacco-free, alcohol-free and never-previously-addicted, clean-talking, facially-cleanshaven, tattoo-less, single adult male lifestyle in Austin, Texas.

(4) Do you have any reason to suspect that any employee or officer of the Austin Police Department or any other law-enforcement agency has allegedly impinged on my own privacy rights in any way at any time in the 11-year period since I moved back to Austin in March of 1997.

Thank you in advance, Mayor Pro Tem Dunkerley, for your helpful and prompt response to these hopefully-polite follow-up questions from myself. Any other related or pertinent information you are willing to share with me would also be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan,
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Phone: (512) 342-2295.
E-mail: mcmillanj@att.net

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.