Sunday, August 7, 2016

'DALLAS MORNING NEWS' EDITORS AND THEIR AFFILIATED BELO MEDIA CORPORATION OFFICIALS IN DALLAS, TEXAS, CHOOSE NOT TO REPLY TO AN URGENT AUGUST 13, 2012, E-MAIL PLEA FOR DNA-FORENSIC SWAB TESTING IN DALLAS,TEXAS, ON SELF-IDENTIFIED CONTINUOUS-AND-CONTINUING, DAILY-AND-YEAR-ROUND, ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES-AND-PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES VICTIM AND FORMER PROFESSIONAL NEWSPAPER REPORTER JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS


(Subject:) Fwd: 8-10-12 follow-up note re: my credibility as a complainant (2)

(From:) John McMillan (at e-mail address of: "mcmillanj@att.net")

To Kurt LiptakKVUE News KVUE Television Newstips KVUE TV News Dir. Frank Volpicella KVUE Pres./GM Patti Smith DallasMorningNewsState EditorMarkEdgar Belo Media CEO Dunia Shive DMN Editor Bob Mong DMN ME George Rodrigue Dallas Morning News Reporter Christy Hoppe

On Monday, August 13, 2012 11:12 AM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear "Dallas Morning News" and KVUE and Belo Reporters and Editors and Officials,

On behalf of my urgent request that KVUE or "The Dallas Morning News" or Belo please consider obtaining for me or helping me to pay for immediate and comprehensive DNA medical testing on myself, whether through a public agency or through the private sector, as soon as possible, I would also like to share with you the following (below) letter on my behalf that I wrote and sent to Austin Mayor Pro Tem Sheryl Cole (on August 10, 2012).

Thank you in advance for your very kind interest in this major legal-liability issue facing the City Government of Austin and Travis County Government, and possibly Dallas County Government as well (the large NW Austin apartment complex where I reside is owned by a for-profit corporation, Westdale, that is headquartered in Dallas, and Bonnie Bishop in Mr. Mong's office told me several months ago on the telephone that she believes that Westdale is NOT affiliated with or owned by Belo media company).

I would welcome any opportunity you might ever give me to get a plane flight to Dallas for DNA swabs on me ordered by the Dallas Police Department, if need be, with the understanding that Dallas PD, unlike the Austin Police Department in regard to Dec. 22, 2011, DNA testing done on me at St. David's by a forensic nurse, would actually follow through with those 2012 DNA swabs by doing and releasing results from actual lab tests on the DNA swabs performed on me.

My apartment complex, Wind River Crossing, where I have lived ever since August 2001, does not offer any electronic surveillance of the property here, from what my apartment manager has informed me this year.

Please do not hesitate to call me or write to me if you have any questions about this crime case or legal-liability case.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, complainant and former newspaper reporter with a good accuracy record.

My mailing address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt .325 (Building 3), Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
E-mail: mcmillanj@att.net
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.