Saturday, August 20, 2016

AN EXAMPLE OF BRAINSTORMING BY MY ANTI-ILLICIT-DRUGS-MINDED 'PROGRESSIVE PROHIBITIONIST RELIGION'


I was reminded this morning that there may be a need for a research study that attempts to identify whether Americans age 16 (?) or older who are addicted to an illicit drug (by category of illicit drug, such as "marijuana", "cocaine", "heroin", "methamphetamines", etc.) are more likely to exhibit the psychological disorder of "schizophrenia" than are Americans who completely and permanently abstain from marijuana and any and all other illicit drugs.

I have never seen any research findings on that subject, and I am very hopeful that someday my still-one-member and lawfully non-Christian, quality-of-life-minded "Progressive Prohibitionist Religion" (myself, only, as the one total member at present) will eventually help to fund a new and independent research study on that very important topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.