Tuesday, August 9, 2016

THE POLITE FOLLOW-UP QUESTION FROM A WHITE MALE SELF-IDENTIFIED CONTINUOUS-ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES VICTIM IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, THAT RECEIVED NO REPLY FROM FORMER 'AUSTIN AMERICAN-STATESMAN' REPORTER ROXANNE EVANS, AN AFRICAN-AMERICAN LADY, IN HER 'NEW LIFE' AT CITY HALL IN DOWNTOWN AUSTIN


(From:) John McMillan (at e-mail address of: "mcmillanj@att.net")

To Evans, Roxanne (at her current official City Government of Austin e-mail address of: "Roxanne.Evans@austintexas.gov")

(Date and time:) 04/18/15 at 7:23 AM

Dear Ms. Evans,

Thank you for your April 17 reply note.

Would you please be willing to ask your supervisor, Assistant City Manager Rey Arellano, to himself personally review those 20 pages of legal documents I FAXed to you at my expense on April 10?

I am making this request of you because I feel very sure that Mr. Arellano will agree with me on this:

that the Austin Police Department and the City Government of Austin did, in fact, officially approve the cited late December 2011 forensic rape-evidence kit that was obtained from my own body.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, single adult white non-Christian crime victim in an alleged continuous-and-still-continuing daily and year-round anal-rape-crimes and personal-injury-crimes case involving alleged illegal intruders who are very definitely NOT authorized by myself or any other law-abiding person to be physically present anywhere inside my bolt-locked private bedroom during periods when I am sleeping--and I always sleep ALONE on my own bed.

I might add that I myself have been completely celibate throughout any and all of my own waking or conscious hours, regardless of where I was situated or traveled to or was stationed, ever since and including the day in early January 2002 when I moved into my current apartment unit at Wind River Crossing.

My home address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Building 3, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
image

(From:) Evans, Roxanne ("Roxanne.Evans@austintexas.gov")

To John McMillan (at "mcmillanj@att.net")

04/17/15 at 12:52 PM

I am not familiar enough with the processes to know that.

I can only confirm that I received them and forwarded them on.

Thanks.

Show original message

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.